/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Kosm edition

Old thread: >information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dyhXSngGTA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PURGE FILTH

I want kos to give me the succ

Kill all namefags

I kind of wish I could have played this game as a kid, because it would have freaked me out a lot more

where's the thrill of the hunt?

Look closely and you'll see the stitches holding it together

It's literally Kos.

To anyone looking for cooperative play, be aware there is a person in these threads who likes to join games unannounced. To all hosts, if you summon a character by the name of Segalt (or, if you're displaying online ID, GEN-Galinthias), be aware that it is not the person you communicated with in the thread.

Thanks, and happy hunting!

i did notice that, I would argue they are the hardest boss in FRC

The thrill comes from the pursuit of perfection.

I was actually considering showing my 9 year old brother this game, then I remembered how spooky it can get. I think he'd probably have nightmares for years seeing shit like One Reborn or Ludwig.

softy smiley lips

Any tips for farming ritual blood 3? The baggers don't have as good of a drop rate as I thought

There's 2 Ritual Blood 3 in the first bonus area of Central Pthumeru Layer 2, and 6 more in the first bonus area of Layer 3.

Starting up the game on a new console, going to get all the achievements again

should I do skill or strength?

Nioh, Gravity Daze 2, The Last Guardian

Why_not_both.bip

Segalt is pretty trash bad

But at least he'a dedicated

Dedicated is a strong word, more like he's just there

Kinda like McDonald's, gets the job done, but nothing special

*exhales*

seems like a waste to me, I was either going to do skill with a hint of bloodtinge or strength with a hint of arcane

so its not worth it to invest into endurance over 20 is it?

For meta levels not really unless you're positive you have spare points for it.

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU BEAT ARIANNA

Friendly reminder to report psnposting for spam.

You need enough to convince her to bend the rules about being off during hunts, but since you saved her, she should give you a discount.

>getting stds from a whore
>in bloodborne of all places

that's a special kind of madness, you must have the eyes

Amelia?

Never do a hint of bloodtinge. Hint of arcane could be fine, check the requirements for each tool and hit the ones you want to supplement your melee with.

Got them late-night feels.

Anyone for a spelunk?

Don't have mats but would definitely be in

I'm game, just let me know the pw and I'll SRRC. Chalice doesn't matter to me.

>tripfag
kys

rest in peace user.

Is there a good YouTube channel with meme Bloodborne runs besides Lobos Jr's?

So why is Laurence on fire?

youtu.be/dyhXSngGTA8

he's angry

He probably died in Old Yharnam

Holy shit I didn't know this was out now

He was scorched to death in the real world. Kos then imprisoned him in his most agonizing form within the Hunter's Nightmare for eternity.

Was going to link this

How the enemy variety in Bloodborne? Better than DaS3?

Yes

Combined, it varies about as much as the questions you ask between here and /dsg/

Far better.

>find illusory wall
>it leads to an empty treasure room

>this is what people like

>shit teleporting doggos in both games
>shit invaders that fuck your shit up in both games
>shit phantom reach patrollers in both games

Variety my man.

I clicked it because of this post and now all I feel is regret

> user goes to 117
> autistic screeching heard everywhere.
> u2ber memelord tryhards the literal hardest.
> He's so annoying!
I think this general needs treatment for bi-polar disorder tbdesu famygdala.

Thread is dead. Post hoonters!

Worse than DaS3.

I'll admit some moments did make me chuckle a little

Trying to be like your hero (me)?

Ludwig with Melee Fox sounds somehow got me.

You said to post hoonters, you didn't say what format
Thanks, Machine

Where can I get decent triangle physical gems before the chalice dungeons? What about for firearms?

When should I do chalice dungeons, and what's a good way to break them up throughout the game? Should I just focus on Pthumerian?

9% Nourishing in the swamp cave behind the clinic. 12% Blt gem above Cathedral Ward in a chest within the Healing Church Workshop. When you hit the dungeons you can farm 15% cursed Triangles in Lower Hintertomb from the layer 1 pre-boss flaming sage.

Asap, go as far as you can with them for better gems than the ones you get in the main game. If they become too difficult, come back later. First 3 Pthumerus and both Hintertombs can be done before Amelia.

you can do the first chalice pretty much whenever you want, I beat it the moment I got it for the fire gems

Just main ones? No root?

Yeah, it's best not to bother with roots until you get the Depth 5 ones most of the time.

Why do all the wacky sack men die after the blood moon?

Probably got killed by the caskets and corpse wolves

So I can get decent gems from main chalice dungeons regardless?

Yes, Lower Pthumeru layer 2 fattie guarding the lever drops 20% cursed Phys Radials and Lower Hintertomb has a flaming sage the drops cursed Triangles like mentioned here

If you visceral with Oedon Writhe, do you get extra bullets in your storage box if you're already at max?

Any point to going root if I'm just going single player?

Not really

no

This general was much better a week ago. Shame people ruined it

Give it another couple days and I think we'll be good again.

I doubt this shitposter is going away any time soon, the number of posters here is small enough to get tired of his shit and just stop coming here. Wish a mod would just fucking IP range ban him.

Is there a reason to ever save the beggar?

To fight an abhorrent beast in the Cathedral Ward

Beast Balls Pellets

I want the phattest viscerals in the game, /bbg/. Tell me how.

99 Skill, tricked Cane, high Beasthood, 12%+27% Phys Up near Death Poorman's from Labyrinth Spirits

Jus lots of stats. skill invests most to it, str - a bit less, blood and arcana - a lot less. And don't forget +10 weapon and runes for visceral damage.

>over 200 hours into the game
>just realized blood damage literally has bleed-up and burst damage like in dark souls 3

been using the chicago since i got it but i didn't know until wet nurse.

It's not because of blood damage, that's just what tricked Chicago has. And it's Rapid Poison, not bleed.

it's called Rapid Poison but it is bleed in its mechanic
[i]another user[/i]

>been using the chicago since I got it
Your kind aren't welcome around these parts.

>alfred.jpg

:^)

even in that form she's alive but stupid executioners decided to die all to one trying to kill someone immortal

Never got why he killed himself.. Like wouldn't he want to reform his order?

And the fact that the queen can be revived makes it even more important that he stay alive.

Has anyone else ever seen this little guy in the dungeons? Looks just like the regular scorpions but he has some weird fungal shit on his back. Makes him look like a crab or something. I found him in the story version of Lower Pthumeru, Layer 2 just past the locked door to the Undead Giant. He didn't drop anything special though. Don't recall having seen him here before.

Sarah take your BL123 40 end bullshit back to Slavland already.

Chances are, literally know one knew what kind of power the Altar of Despair had, and if anyone did, it would have been a tighly guarded Choir secret. Alfred, eccentric that he was, probably wanted to be a martyr like Logarius.

>sci-fi soulsborne when xdddd

Why are people asking for this? Even the faster gameplay of Bloodborne wouldn't fit a sci-fi scenario. You guys don't really want this, right? Tell me it isn't just me that think this is a stupid idea.