Hi, anyone can tel me what these pieces are on the rear back spoiler and sides? also the rims

Hi, anyone can tel me what these pieces are on the rear back spoiler and sides? also the rims.

This is a continuation from this thread btw:

Other urls found in this thread:

coches.net/maserati-coupe-42-v8-32v-cambiocorsa-2p-gasolina-2003-en-valencia-33412778-covo.aspx
coches.net/toyota-supra-30-twin-turbo-3p-gasolina-1996-en-sevilla-33835983-covo.aspx
coches.net/maserati-granturismo-granturismo-2p-gasolina-2008-en-barcelona-33828860-covo.aspx
coches.net/bmw-z3-roadster-28-2p-gasolina-1998-en-alicante-33819907-covo.aspx
coches.net/mazda-mx5-3rd-generation-limited-20-2p-gasolina-2007-en-madrid-33735076-covo.aspx
coches.net/toyota/supra/segunda-mano/
coches.net/toyota-supra-supra-30-turbo-targa-3p-gasolina-1994-en-barcelona-33077045-covo.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>rims
Hide all nigger/wigger threads

stfu you box driving mong

>rims

The "rims" are the Rays LMGT4 optional Nismo wheels.

Don't bother circling the parts you're asking about or anything...

Also this The WHEELS are Nismo LMGT4

im from spain motherfucker

i thought rims was the literal definition for "llantas"

because guess what, wheels are the actual wheels (ruedas)

english is an autistic language anyway

thanks

what about the rest of the parts?

coches.net/maserati-coupe-42-v8-32v-cambiocorsa-2p-gasolina-2003-en-valencia-33412778-covo.aspx

Should I spend 10k more and buy a masserati?

>coches.net/maserati-coupe-42-v8-32v-cambiocorsa-2p-gasolina-2003-en-valencia-33412778-covo.aspx

Better get TVR Sagaris

> coches.net/toyota-supra-30-twin-turbo-3p-gasolina-1996-en-sevilla-33835983-covo.aspx

11800€

GET THIS FUCKING CAR NOW!

You then can spend extra 3000-5000€ and have 600+rwhp car. Easliy.

BTW I have both 350z and a supra.

Those things are absolutely awful. You can pick them up for $10k in the US. The Cambiocorsa trans (early Ferrari F1) lurches like crazy, burns through clutches in 5k miles ($6k for new clutch), the controls layout is the worst ever made, I worked on them for years and still couldn't figure out how to operate half the infotainment, terrible seats with no bolsters, soap bar styling, there's really nothing redeemable about them.

...And most of those most of the people conversant in your language are subhuman mudpeople.

>coches.net/toyota-supra-30-twin-turbo-3p-gasolina-1996-en-sevilla-33835983-covo.aspx

I saw it. The supra is another "i loved this car as a kid" car. I used to use in Gran Turismo all the time.

Too bad it's 159.999km, isn't this used as fuck?

It's also probably a dangerous as fuck car and hard to handle, it's actually scaring me to imagine driving it specially as a first car.

Also it's probably fuel consuming as fuck and repairs also very expensive. I don't want a massive liability as much as I like the car.

>And most of those most of the people
kys

what about the Gran Turismo? looks sexy af

coches.net/maserati-granturismo-granturismo-2p-gasolina-2008-en-barcelona-33828860-covo.aspx

I wouldn't mind spending more on a car desu, im just scared im buying an unreliable meme that turns out an huge liability

bump

Spain is a joke country.

>Too bad it's 159.999km, isn't this used as fuck?

Nah it's not that delicate.

You can rebuild the engine with aftermarket stuff and get it in better shape than it was right out of the factory.

Also when looking for a used car you shouldn't always trust mileage and consider it when making a decision. You must give a vehicle thorough inspection, chances are a proper maintained car with 200k km would be in much better shape than a neglected car with 75k km

If you are afraid of driving a supra with stock twins then you should be also afraid of driving a 350z. Despite being less powerful you can crash it and it's kind of easy.

>Also it's probably fuel consuming as fuck and repairs also very expensive. I don't want a massive liability as much as I like the car.

I can't comment on insurance in Spain but are you aware that 350z isn't that great in saving gas? I get 20-25L / 100km in city. On highways if you go over 150km/h you get like 12-14L / 100km, and if you go over 200km/h it's over 20L / 100km.

BTW when did you get yours driver's license?

You can get something like this:

or this:

or this:

coches.net/mazda-mx5-3rd-generation-limited-20-2p-gasolina-2007-en-madrid-33735076-covo.aspx

and learn how to drive w/o paying premium for a car and car parts.

Whats easier to crash, 350z or supra? because supra looks harder to drive, big fat ass and less electronics and modern stuff to save your ass right?

im not an expert to look for more things than milleage, i cant know if im being scammed or not. I dont like these cars tho. They have that "tiny" look. The z3 is cool but the 98 model looks dated.

i still dont have it

>nigger
>underaged
>can't even drive
Why are you here?

yet i have more money than you will ever have

how do you cope?

>>>>>>>>>rims

To shitpost

Don't get the Supra. It's an old as fuck car, looks to old inside, drifts too much, it's a dangerous card specially as a 20+ year old with 150k+ mileage.

Buy the 350z, it's a great entry car for 20 somethings and has everything you would need in a modern car unlike an old ass car like the Supra. Most people here are autists and not reasonable.

Money can't buy you a licence faggot.

Seriously how can Spain be this shit

>Don't get the Supra. It's an old as fuck car, looks to old inside, drifts too much, it's a dangerous card specially as a 20+ year old with 150k+ mileage.
Drifts too much - that's a nice one.

>Buy the 350z, it's a great entry car for 20 somethings and has everything you would need in a modern car unlike an old ass car like the Supra.

I genuinely wonder what do 350z's have that supra's don't? Plastic interior?

Supra has way more space inside and it doesn't have ridiculous brace in the trunk. Way more practical.

OP is going to have better car than you as his first car because he got rich from Bitcoin, and he will be able to enjoy it in a place with ideal weather, food, and girls. I would be mad too if I was a pale aspie trapped in burgerland.

As if the Supra's interior isn't plasticky as fuck. The difference being, 350z's looks good and not outdated. He will save money on gas and spare parts too. Chances are the Supra you buy was used by some 2fast2furious faggot and these 159k will force you to change. Not worth it. If at least it was a 2002 model then maybe.

>Chances are the Supra you buy was used by some 2fast2furious faggot and these 159k will force you to change. Not worth it. If at least it was a 2002 model then maybe.

You are to inspect a used vehicle before purchasing it. Chances are you can get fucked up 350z if you don't give it thorough inspection.

2JZ is far more reliable and has higher life time, also it's much easier to work on it. And parts aren't that costly for a supra.

Both 350z/supra aren't the cars you buy to save on gas. Both cars have terrible gas mileage esp. comparing to tiny kei-cars. You can easily get 3-5 L / 100 km (citiy driving) with 0.66 kei-car that weighs much less than 1 000 kilos, while supra / 350z will give you 20 L / 100 km.

>Whats easier to crash, 350z or supra? because supra looks harder to drive, big fat ass and less electronics and modern stuff to save your ass right?

Both supra and 350z have ABS & traction control. Stock for stock 350z is better for track and twisties. Both cars are heavy.

If you are concerned about crashing then spend few thousands and a get a beater. Thrash it and learn how to drive that thing. Then get something faster.

How many $ a month do you spend on supra's gas?

Also how about the tax, car insurance etc? (insurance for a car like this as a first car wouldn't be pretty high?)

Also why is this one so cheap?

coches.net/toyota-supra-30-twin-turbo-3p-gasolina-1996-en-sevilla-33835983-covo.aspx

Usually is much more expensive.

coches.net/toyota/supra/segunda-mano/

There are only 2 supras mk4 in spain.. and the other one goes for 59k€

coches.net/toyota-supra-supra-30-turbo-targa-3p-gasolina-1994-en-barcelona-33077045-covo.aspx

It is an older model. Does the Supra depreciate this much due higher milleage?

>How many $ a month do you spend on supra's gas?

I don't daily drive my supra. It's a fun car and so far I spent well over $15 000 on mods / after market stuff / building it.

> Also why is this one so cheap?
> There are only 2 supras mk4 in spain.. and the other one goes for 59k€

Well I have no idea. Try to call these guys and ask them. Anyways 59000€ sounds insane I doubt anyone would pay that price.

> It is an older model. Does the Supra depreciate this much due higher milleage?

No. 2JZ can do like 500k-1000k km w/o needing a rebuild (assuming adequate maintenance)

>There are only 2 supras mk4 in spain.

Another reason to get one. They won't be selling cheaper in the feature as they are getting scarce.

If you manage to find a stock or very close to stock car and keep it like that you can sell it for higher $$$ in the future.

You think the 11000€ one is legit?

there must be a trap there... and since im a noob i may get scammed

It's hard to tell. Basically you should

a) inspect the car
b) ensure that papers/docs/whatever are legit

I'd go to local car-forums and ask there for a help with inspection (maybe for a small fee)

With regard to paperwork meet the owner, ask him to take all of the papers and either go to your local department of the motor vehicles and ask them to check the papers or take a snapshot of the docs and find someone who can help.