If you're a bachelor, why don't you own a Miata...

If you're a bachelor, why don't you own a Miata? Literally the best driver's car both for commuting and for long distance road trips.

Other urls found in this thread:

autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201711020886951
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ugly and overrated.

I'm straight

Give me one reason why this is better than a Celica? You literally can’t

It doest have enough space for my bike, canoe, dumbells, skis, climbing gear, stack gym, nor my groceries.

rwd

FWD and boring driving dynamics.

Oh user you know they're going to bring up irrelevant things like fw-

Welp.

how's the gearing on the new one?
>inb4 4k rpm @ 130km/h

I don't own a miata.

I do own an ND MX-5 though.

I prefer FWD desu. I have literally no idea what you mean by boring driving dynamics though

Don’t forget the relative price points for the two aswell. Gen 7 celicas are cheap atm, same with gen 6.

A miata is basically coming out as a MGTOW. It signifies the total rejection of women and basically giving up hope that you'll ever cart around anyone other than your own increasingly fat ass. I have never in my life seen a miata driver who looked like they were interested or able to find a romantic partner.

>I have never in my life seen a miata driver who looked like they were interested or able to find a romantic partner.
I'll have you know I've seen plenty who seemed very happy with their boyfriend in the passenger seat

>no cooled seats
>seats are too tight

Most people I see in Miatas are senior citizens and middle aged women.

Not counting NA Miatas anyways, those are always poorfag 20 somethings and teenagers.

Because getting walked on by a Camry is not fun

There she blows! Landwhale detected! Man the harpoons!

I've only ever seen a pair of teenage males zipping between cars on the freeway, looked like they were having a hell of a time though.

Come closer and closer every day to buying an NA miata from craigslist. I see decent ones for $4k, sometimes with a turbo.
But the usual:
>no A/C
>no power steering
reeee. No a/c in Texas, come on, son. It would be a fuckaround on the weekend car anyways tho.

Because it wasn't trashed in 2005.

>those are always poorfag 20 somethings and teenagers.
delet

Because for the price I can get a mid/upper trim Civic, Mazda3, or Corolla and have enough space for my dog when we go to the park, groceries, etc.

Explain that to my gf, she loves going for a top down cruise.

its actually really loud on the highway and pretty annoying IMO.

>long distance road trips.

Doesn't it do like 4000rpm down the highway? Fuck that.

Because I own a Z4. Literally a Miata 2.0

Just out of curiosity what do you drive?

>3500lbs

Thar*

I'm not a manlet, can't fit into it...

Yeah in my state we have 80 mph speed limits in some areas and it's a little ridiculous hitting about 5k just to go with traffic. It's not a freeway cruiser idk what op is taking about.

6'2 here, fit fine

I'm 6'2" and fit like a glove in my NB

I love my Miata but if they sold these here I'd probably own one. Just as light but with some actual practicality

realtalk, girls love miatas and think they're adorable
a buff stern dude driving a miata is like the perfect man to them, emotionally

They're to small and cramped. If you're a skinny manlet, go for it.

It's got the power to compensate and is still tight in the corners.

I pretend to be tall and fit fine

I do, it's just an old NB though.

For how cheap they are they're fun little cars and it's nice to be able to drop the top when the suns out.

Should have gone atacama yellow.

No idea why BMW stopped offering the Z4 in that, great colour.

I can't afford it.

I paid $1600 for my current vehicle btw
>Ford Ranger

Why is my 5 series lighter than a Z4? Wtf

I agree. Unfortunately, the only people who bought it and kept it in good condition were middle aged men in mid life crisis (and they usually dont have exciting taste). So, the only used options are in regular colors. The model I got came in a manual too, but in months of searching I didn't see even a single manual one.

autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201711020886951

I'm tempted I really am but it would just be an impulse buy.

I don't like it when girls laugh at me when I drive by

they're probably laughing at you and not the car

Because I am not poor and drive a 911 instead.

Because they're slower than saturn sl2's

It's beautiful. I don't regret getting my Z4 at all. You should go for it if it'll make you happy.

>girls love sports cars.meme
roger that.

hey, your breaks probably over, better get back to flipping those burgers

It's also slower and less reliable than an 86 twin.

Sedans are better tourers and commuters and comfy motorcycles are superior for long trips.

What? In my corolla I cruise under 4k rpm at around 85, shouldn't a lighter car with more power do better on the freeway?

Not when it's geared for quick acceleration.

It's all about gearing my man. Big cars with torque and tall gears are what make a good freeway cruiser

Wrong.

Porsche Cayman is the best Bachelor car right now.

>Relatively affordable.
>Daily Driver friendly.
>Best Layout
>Carries plenty of credibility.
>Isn't gay.

Why do you post this trash? I'm serious. I know a lot of use here are at least somewhat autistic but how can you be so clueless that you make "Le fwd is Goode" posts just because you know it's wrong and obviously anons will disagree? Just KYS or start bringing something useful to the discussion and you'll see that it feels better to have a conversation about cars (assuming you're here cause you like cars and not just to shitpost) and that you'll also feel more rewarded by the responses you get when you put forth something constructive, cunt.

>Not affordable.
>Daily Driver unfriendly.
>Meh Layout
>Carries "couldn't afford a 911" credibility.
>Moderately gay.

also good luck with maintenance

Honda Accord V6 Coupe

>30 grand for this
pass.

what does me flipping burgers have to do with girls laughing at you?

>Carries "couldn't afford a 911" credibility.
Doubtful, a lot of Cayman owners don't own a 911 because a 911 is way more car for the streets than anyone really wants or needs, unless you're an autist, want a track car, or think you can bench race.

my cousins about to get a 2017 one of these. ex-l 6m. still bemoaning the fact he should have gotten a nc miata

as for me, mr2 incoming in a few months after i reenlist.

because my fiesta st is more practical

>still bemoaning the fact he should have gotten a nc miata
Why? The two are completely different and have two very different powertrains, functions, etc. I'd much rather have a Accord coupe than a miata as a daily driver.

I'd rather have a 2018 V6 Camry over both.

SVO is a 4 banger with a turbo. Why the fuck do I want a slow pos that only gays and women drive?

>posting on Veeky Forums
>doesn't know what driving dynamics are

Back to /b/ with you

i dunno, they are fun to race. Not that that means much, go-karts are fun to race, but it's still something worth considering

Because I'm married

Which means I got the 124 Abarth instead

probably because he actually didnt have any real priorities when looking at a car. if he needs space, he can always borrow the minivan his parents dont use, therefore his car can be just a fun little toy.

meant for

Oh look, a heavier, less reliable miata.

>after I reenlist

enjoy getting fucked, whats your MOS/AFSC/whatever the navy calls it

desu the twins are a better deal than the new miata
>way less body roll from the factory
>faster, better sounding and better looking and cheaper
>transmission doesn't grenade itself at stock power
>way more room
though I'd just shell out the extra cash and get a mustang GT since it costs about the same as a miata in leafland lmoa

>less reliable

You know thus far it's the MORE reliable car right?

Between an S2000 and z4 what is the better choice ? Ive driven an s2000 and loved it , I've also driven several Miatas and I wasn't as impressed . I haven't driven a Z4

>he can just borrow someone else's car
That's going to get really old, really quick. The minor back seat space and immense different in trunk capacity means he doesn't need to borrow mommy's minivan to go to the store or do any other activities which require at least a decent amount of room.

Girls like sedans.
id get a miata if i wanted to attract gay men.

nuke et

looking forward to the 100k bonus

>more reliable thus far
Sure, and Chevy has the most rewards for INITIAL quality from JDPower.

Come back to me in 2 years.

i guess thats true. its not like he uses the back seat and/or trunk at all really anyway, but its always good to have

my only question for him is what hes gonna do with the deposit he put down on a CTR. i dont think he'll get both, but we'll see.

the amount of insecure betas calling miatas gay in this thread is hilarious. Nobody in the real world gives a shit what you drive, sperg more you manchildren

veteran projectionist

Even women think Miata is ugly and gay

Yeah people do care what you drive, maybe if you ever actually get a nice car you will see how it can get you laid where girls won't even look at your shitbox.

they are called gold diggers user.

sperg more, your autism is showing.

>Girls like sedans.
Girls like what they think looks expensive and shows the man has money. My ex has a new man who drives a Z06, and even though he calls her bitch, beats the shit out of her, puts her in the hospital, and treats her like shit, she thinks of him as more man than me because he has a higher paying job.

Which is fine, because a grown, well raised, and well adjusted woman will see it as bullshit and will prefer practicality and loyalty over promiscuity and overbearing. Which is why I'm glad I kicked that bitch out when she cheated and traded up to a woman that actually has a fucking job.

>they are called gold diggers user.
Yeah, but there's nothing any gold digging bitch can do for me that the other 5 I've fucked haven't done already. It's better to look for lasting relationships than try to bounce from slut to slut by parking outside of clubs and gyms and waiting for someone to suck your dick for jewelry.

And let that be a lesson to most of you, once you've fucked a small handful of girls, there's a good chance another won't be any better in bed than your best. Why not just get married, have children, raise those children, and enjoy the simple things in life?

Im not talking about relationships uleh just a root.
getting in relationships is for normies.

Because i enjoy having hobbies, friends and a life of my own.

my bad dude, you're living the dream, AF or Navy nuke?

>he doesn't want to find a life long partner to raise children with
I hope you aren't saying you don't want to have kids at all, user.

I don't want to have kids at all.
i have brain damage that makes those things seem pointless to me.
basically a sociopath.
gotta have some kind of mental disorder to frequent 4chins.

>I don't want to have kids at all.
>billions and billions of years of evolution, from single celled organisms until now, and every generation, every successful fuck, every successful passing on of the genes your ancestors fought to survive and pass forward now stops with you.

This is why Muslims will own this planet in the next 200 years. Because you can't get with the program and spread the white race as much as possible so we don't doom our planet to extinction and the next technological dark ages that lay not far ahead of us.

>I have brain damage
>sperg more, your autism is showing
are you sure it isn't your autism showing user???

I have a Buick that's way better for long distance road trips, and can haul up to 4 of my friends

>>/pol/

Mate, there are what 7 billion people on this planet already?
me making some slurry spit some babies out of her fuck hole isn't going to stop muslims from invading your country ad i really could not give a fuck what happens in 200 years.

why do you give a fuck?
it does not effect you at all and you will never be around to see the world 200 years from now.
plus humanity will probably be wiped out by either a cataclysm or a world war by then.

not enough water.

Girls dont like the new one and its ANGRY EYES!!!!
They love the old one

navy.

>you're living the dream
kek

>Literally the best driver's car both for commuting and for long distance road trips.

objectively wrong. that title goes to a wagon or a coupe.

>coupe
yes.