/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

Khloe edition

>Simultaenous Logout Measures
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/263f9a10fe534e8c93e43d08fde73eaba1c52976

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>4.0 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/296b070f41c0e0dedae24de50ae7c51abfa95055

>Callback Campaign for Returning Players
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/27vjvASi

Previously on xivg:

Other urls found in this thread:

eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/1a497643f336b60163223305ae23e07acb3d22f6
mega.nz/#!1TpVxbrT!Yaqp7kymm7O0CGVAV2chFaU4lRtIkEnHT-N5m5wyv38
youtu.be/3K_oAPnjhw0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ready to cosplay samurais as every other job?

1st for quarantine Balmung

>Khloe edition
25 rerolls later, still no 2 line
gave up on getting it

>take a 3 hour nap
>still no video games
hurry up square

Where do I start Khloe quest line?

where's the music

MCH is fun and most people don't care. I cleared savage raids in ''unmeta'' compositions so I know people are just sperging out. DPS itself was rarely a problem, mechanics were the main problem. Fight took 2 minutes longer? Whatever.

Second for I'd rather be on Balmung than deal with Omega 90ks and 1800 queue in the evening and spending time from 6 pm to midnight staring at the queue, logging in for 5 minutes, getting a 90k, then repeating the process until I get tired and go to bed.

why so you can ERP people?
Emphasis on the pee

>all that spellspeed on the new casting set
I might level blm now
does anyone know what they did to pvp exp? does losing give less, or does winning give more? i'm already at 65 with blm so it's not a major deal either way but it'd still be nice for it to just be an increase for winning

>tfw you got the khloe minion without even trying.

I have insmonia and this is when I play most before sleeping meds kick in
Square needs to hurry up so I can continue my feast runs

>Rolling Omega OR Balmung

>not linking the new patch notes.

for shame.

I got one line and servers shut down right as I needed to queue for a level 60 dungeon as DPS. Is everything going to be reset when they come back up? Will I still have a slim chance?

>MCH is fun and most people don't care
How can you speak for most people when it's looking to remain the least played job.
And You're full of shit if you're saying you cleared A3S with a MCH in your party.

I'm a new player legitimately asking. Even if I just want to play what is considered a low tier job, is all content still possible or will people just refuse to even try it with me because we will almost certainly fail.

I'm not saying you shouldn't be concerned if your favorite job is clearly outclassed, just want to know if I can freely choose my job without worrying about possibly having to get another one to level 70 just so people even let me try the toughest content.

Is something changing in this maintenance?

shut up i'll beat you up

whers game

>Omega Accessories have Spell Speed
>Main Red Mage
Fuck.

>Being that lazy

You should be fine. You'll have to the following tuesday to complete the previous logbook else it becomes void! so you have another week

Yes, you can do everything in the game on any job.

The days of Gordias and Midas savage are far behind you, fortunately.

Khloe journal has a different expire date, you can see at the top of the journal. You actually have more than a week to finish your current.

My apologies. Then yes it's just bigger numbers from one job to another... For the most part anyways. As far as raid progression goes when savage comes out. It's anybody's game.

But if you join a good FC you should at least be fine as long as it's Creator tier (the last HW raid) and not Gordias tier (the first HW raid). I wouldn't expect exclusion at least

Idyllshire, the quest is called "Keeping up with the Aliapohs" then you go and get your special stickerbook from her.

She made it herself, you better be grateful

You can play any job you like and as long as you try to do well you'll be able to do all content. Only tryhard savage raiding groups might pass you over for a flavor of the month job.

Otherwise you can play anything and get everything done.

You're right. Most people don't care that you're playing a fun class and will kick your ass to the curb with zero hesitation

Oh thank goodness. Thanks very much.

I was bard cat and now I want to play ninja cat. Is ninja cat desirable?

what if it's midas tier and we get brute justice 2.0? that was harder than a3s even with all the server tick garabge

Do i need to be 30 or 50 to become a DRK on my first character?

I'm new, who the fuck is Chloe

I saw that

Does anyone actually want me to dump music?

new onahole

Ok thanks.

You need to be 50 and enter Ishgard.

50 + HW access iirc

You couldn't beat the piss out of me if you truly tried

>what if it's midas tier and we get brute justice 2.0?
Than we'll go back to a system of exclusion and watch as statics and friendships collapse on each other again.

Thankfully I'm in the safety of my hug box on a server far removed from drama so I'm not worried about anything.

No, not a3s and btw a3s was simply overtuned so I don't know why people bring it up, I didn't play the game back then, I was talking about a9s-12s. It's fun for me, I never said it's fun for most people, I don't particularly care what other people find fun. I think it's least played because it's very punishing and you can lose a lot of dps if you fuck up. For example, if you don't pay attention and fuck up the heat gauge, it's a big loss.

I don't care what you think. I'm speaking from experience, I cleared the above savage raids in PF and I know what I'm talking about. My first a11s clear had a PLD, a drunk MCH and a lala AST that was wearing nothing but a hat and underwear. I played drk. So stick to your statics and keep you cancer out.

Give me stormblood screenshots while we wait.

dump it already.

You saw nothing.

That is some fucking bullshit i'm already sick of having to wear a little shit sword and a shit shield

I'm bored.

Only fags get upset on music spoilers

There is a good reason they didn't tie Red mage or Samurai to progression of a story many levels above their starting level.

Uploading them now

Can I be a onahole?

No.

How long is maintenance?

>a lala AST that was wearing nothing but a hat and underwear

from my experiences, those tend to be the most skilled kinds of lalafell

Given that the last boss is apparently Exdeath, he better be hard as shit. Either way,
Halicarnassus and Catastrophe are confirmed.

So am I user.

>a onahole

Not with that spelling.

>She made it herself, you better be grateful

Thanks Caroline

a9s-a12s were jokes as an apology for Gordias so that translates to jack shit. Clear anything in a1s-a4s pre-Echo?

>I was talking about a9s-12s
Thanks for framing the fact that you're inexperienced m8ty
A9S through A12s were the easiest of the trio. Shit A9S and A10S were literal first day pug tier. MCH themselves were super buffed a full raid tier BEFORE that.

>overtuned
I mean if you're going to try and slide the goalposts for content you never experienced there are plenty of other metrics for example
A4S, A5S, A8S

Want to be bored together?

"an onahole" sounds so weird

Message They like onaholes.

Does anyone have an extra gametime code laying around?

If your a pali why don't you get Odin's sword and at 60 get the glam to make it so the shield is invis
Pali is pretty good right now if all you hate is the small sword and shield that's a good alternative

That's because it's not improper spelling, it's improper grammar.

Sorry...

instead of being bored what's the first thing youre going to do when you log back on?

unfortunately for me i will be continuing the long story quest. I am 46 and making progress though

Once you hit the end of HW, you'll find a shield worth wearing.

beast tribe quests when

Yeah, I'm punching it in now.

Unlock the raid. Pug it

RIP.

Maybe I'll find a friend I can borrow money from.

I miss you

>1.5 hours to go
do normal
check out yellow scrips

Hey everyone! Just doing a quick pop in to remind everyone if you play a different in game gender from your real life gender you need to kill yourself (that is still male for trannies).

Not trying to come across angry just stating a simple fact. Your virtual girl is not real and will not date you. "But I want something sexy to stare at!!" really? Who is looking at their characters ass while playing?

Piss poor excuse my friend. You should be looking at the world around you. Anyways see you guys in Eorzea!

ill give you my timecard if your the same server
what server.

Chances are we aren't. I'm on Ultros.

are you a girl?

im so alone

>You should be looking at the world around you
The only thing I look at is my heat gauge, ammo gauge, and action bars.
Forever

Run dungeons, maybe dip my toe into RP on Mateus. No real clue with how to go about it though.

We don't talk about "that" day....

eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/1a497643f336b60163223305ae23e07acb3d22f6

>Omega is fucking RAMMED
>1500+ queues in normal
>arguably one of, if not THE most populated and congested server right now
>LMAO YOU CAN STILL TRANSFER AND CREATE NEW CHARACTERS ON IT :) PLEASE UNDERSTAND

Are they actually retarded? Omega should have been locked like a week ago, it's just getting fucking worse by the day and yet they apply the restriction to other meme servers that aren't even congested.

>Oh no, I had to wait in a 20 person queue, SHUT IT DOWN

Yes I am mad.

mega.nz/#!1TpVxbrT!Yaqp7kymm7O0CGVAV2chFaU4lRtIkEnHT-N5m5wyv38

Omega music as promised

I am not. Trust me if I had the tits it would have been the first thing I offered for it.

I didn't play the game back then.

I have people in my FC that have been around since 1.0 and I'm saying what they told me. Simply put, you're exaggerating. All content in this game is perfectly clearable with various compositions and pointing out raids that were overtuned numbers wise doesn't disprove that. Speaking of MCH, a few potency buffs and you'll be begging for it in pf. Also, RDM and SAM will get nerfed. I have nothing against you insisting on meta, I do have plenty against that attitude spreading to shitters in PF who insist on it and then wipe on the first few mechanics.

I'm on Mateus

I need friends :( So much that I'd pay to make them appear.

Thanks user

Darn. I have a fetish for turning girls into my private whores.

Sounds like we aren't even on the same dataccenter. ;_; Is there anything else I can do for you? I'm a bit desperate.

Do you want discord or wait for the servers to be up and running again?

Thank you sir, god's work.

do Omega with me

Classes passed.
Time for summer classes and ff14 and kot-bilini-things and kv-13 RDM.

youtu.be/3K_oAPnjhw0

RDM or DRK, for a person who didn't play since a long time?