wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Stormblood Trailer
youtu.be/Acf6lPBNXOU

>DFF NT
youtu.be/bUkhDTVAOko

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

ara

R-remember me? I'm still useful, right user?

The last thread was surprisingly pretty active. It's usually pretty dead during european night time.

>Needed 5 more Prismatic Horns for pushing Luneth to 6*
>Racking my brain the past two days to find a way to get them
>Tody's quest gives 10

No work today for a lot of Americans. It's freedom day

I like this one

Anyone have screencaps of vaginaposter's work of art?

Well, /ffg/?

burn it so ara will heal me :^)

What's your name?

kino

Yeah, "heal."

>implying I'm going to namedrop myself

sexual healing

How will I add you to my Disciples of the Goddess group if you do not?

What did you pull with your free pull, lads?

>FFXIV Patchnote
>Buffing tanks enmity so they can keep their crappy i270 str jewelry along with always staying in DPS stance so the healers can have a harder time.
>Not buffing healers especially scholars who are useless and boring to play now.
Thanks for keeping the game FUN for everyone SE!

I'm not a Lightningfag. I just like her design and I like her in RK.

Not Tidus. Bitch.

You'll get him lad. Yesterday I was lamenting my luck.

burn it

That didn't answer my question. You have been chosen. So, what's your name?

Is Prompto the new Lightning of /ffg/?

my name is fuck off

What do you mean?

You know what I mean.

Cucktis
Cucknis
Cuckiolus
Cuckto

Sorry, that's not happening. I'm getting a name or a friend code right now.

Yeah maybe

I genuinely don't. For one, outside of his fans, there's no animosity towards him, whereas everyone with any ounce of taste understandably hates Lightning.

Shut up. Shut the fuck up. You're not funny or epic.

Prompto posters who just keep posting random screenshots of him all day every day certainly make me hate him overtime.

I think there's certainly some similarity with Lightning posters.

You mad, bro?

>hating a character for how often they're posted
Autism.

What said. You have some serious issues if the only reason you don't like a character is because of how often they're posted here. You probably shouldn't be here in the first place. I haven't even played XV but I couldn't give two fucks what Promptofags post so long as it's not actively harming the generals, which posting fanart or screenshots of him isn't. Just ignore it if you don't like it. It's not rocket science.

sorry you feel that way, user

>FFV boss theme in the XIV Omega raid
nice

Do i have to play previous XIII games if I want to try Lightning Returns? The name kinda implies it but I want to double check.

You should, it's basically a fan service game with a lot of characters coming back from both 13 and 13-2.

I don't hate any FF characters.

It's not gay if you say "no homo"!

You've disappointed me. You came forward to offer yourself to the goddess. But you stand in judgment of your own feelings. You have broken from the body of which you were pledged a part. Listen, man, what joins men together is not the sharing of enemies but the sharing of waifus. And if you share her not with me then with whom? Which others?

Are you all faggots or girls?

>Promptofag defends Shitning/Shitningfags
wtf i hate prompto now

Thanks.

Both. I'd go straight for any of the XV boys - Ardyn + Cloud + Sephiroth

yes

post feet

Fuck off Nicole.

I got a rainbow! What is it lads?

Kelsus. Nice try.

If it annoys enough anons, I suppose we could reel back on the Promptoposting. No, that wasn't a fishing pun.

Medius

New to the game, not even rank 20. What should my party be? What units should I level or what should I be doing in general? Honestly I have no idea what I'm doing I just rerolled not too long ago and pulled shit during the 1st anni event.

Doesn't bother me unless there's drama. Ignore that user, they have autism.

Fine by me, I don't have very many good photos of him anyway.

Aranea makes me want to cheat on my wife.

Oh, so you'd rather we only post more quality images of him? Hmm, like what? Never stop Araposting, it's cute.

Ah shit, forgot to do Mired in crisis... First event I've missed since I started playing

if promptoposting is out, then iggyposting is in

So what do I get for each party member?

He just isn't photogenic in my game so I don't save his photos. The best photos I have are of Ignis.

everything

But the normal battle theme plays when you fight Omega in FFV?????

ara

Anyone?

Few things in life have been as criminally unfun and boring as this garbage

Tilith,tidus,fryevia,rikku,d cecil

You don't fight Omega yet. This is just for the lead up bosses: Omega itself isn't coming until way later.

Sephiroth is ugly! UGLY!!

>8 Camilles and 4 Abels
>Still no Zidane
Is Zidane some kind of event only unit or something?

I heard Dark Knight Cecil gets a strong buff later but now on global hes not all too good? Is it really worth using him over anyone else I have?

Is Nicole the prompto Tumblrina?

Nic is devoted to just one very ugly man

Wakka towards status attacks, Tidus towards haste, Yuna and lulu towards white and black magic respectively, auron towards the break attacks, whatever for kimahri but you should pick up steal for him.

>CM for Awakening Cloud doesn't ask for a VII party but only Sephiroth
>who is still at lv1
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

Neat, this is exactly what I was hoping for.

No, she's the sephiroth tumblrina.

BOID

feed him eggs

i ate those food

>FFXIV is not a real final fantasy

>Void Tree in XIV
Fuck I need to finish Stormblood already
But I just don't give a shit about Doma!

Right but obviously she's gonna hate cloud due to being Sephiroth's enemy. But we know she can't resist Cloud's manly allure. Enter Prompto: a character that literally had the description "fuckboy Cloud" in the design documents. Perfect bait for a fujoshi with a vendetta against Cloud, but a burning desire for his loins.

>XI makes its own lore
>XIV copies characters and locations from past games

>Still getting shit on by the daily pull
>More and more people posting rainbows
Is it because I didn't get the bundle and instead got a new phone, gumi?
Because that doesn't explain the literal shit you shoved in my face for the anniversary draws I did as I had intended to buy it at the time.

Not him but he's right. Yes DK Cecil gets enhancements later that make him better, but at your stage of the game it's not gonna matter. He's still useable tight now for sure
Base 5*s are generally leagues better than base 3 and 4

>that Flare animation
muh dick

I bought the bundle and have been getting shit too. It's gachapon dude, you're gonna have some cold streaks

XIV has plenty of its own stuff, but nobody cares about the fucking turtle people, everyone just wants the references. References make dosh.
Even in Mhach, the questline which told us what happened during the fifth umbral calamity, everyone was more excited about Ozma and Diabolos than Scathach.

Final Fantasy Tactics is shit.

>we will never get a Gilgamesh raid because he's already in the game as a joke character

JUST

He already has two

We've fought Greg twice and there's always going to be an excuse to fight Greg again.

>THE chocobo from the chocobo spin off series
>castle in same design as Tycoon castle
>The Interdimensional Rift
>Exdeath
Best raid