/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3330

"AMERICA, FUCK YEAH!" Edition! No terrorists allowed! Freedom-loving patriots ONLY!

Previous Thread--FUCK YEAH! Official website--FUCK YEAH! katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
Katawa Shoujo Info--FUCK YEAH! katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer)--FUCK YEAH! ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version)--FUCK YEAH! pastebin.com/weL41ehu
KS Alpha: Actually finished edition!--FUCK YEAH! mega.nz/#!btth3JKI!tyL9ajI8oV7Xj1nC0Itw76xQ--tdDGeg92VpRxqcTpI
Bugfix--FUCK YEAH! steamcommunity.com/groups/KSPreAlpha/discussions/0/135512931364389098/
Pastebin--FUCK YEAH! pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin--FUCK YEAH! pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc
KSG FAQ--FUCK YEAH! pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie--FUCK YEAH! shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map--FUCK YEAH! zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw--FUCK YEAH! skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines--FUCK YEAH! ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas--FUCK YEAH! mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
"I'm such a failure, I'll never find my Katawa"
...fuck yeah? pastebin.com/B8bLKPz1

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/h0H6n1v
imgur.com/a/sFdFF
youtube.com/watch?v=UJsBOPdQsuo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for angus

>a Scotsman
And so began America's first war with Scotland...

One for Mish, with appropriate sweater and food!

Nth for a happy Hana!

That's one cute Mish, I must admit

suzu!

I installed honey select and the english patch. Now, how do I get the ks girls in the game? How do I use the cards and where can I find them?

We can go lewder.

I want Hana to beat me at chess so I can tell her how good she did

Enhance

Zoom in

please explain, where do I get the ks cards and how do I use them?

I want to be in an abusive relationship with hanako in which I constantly demean her and convince her she's a bad person, destroying her self worth and making her more submissive, but in the end I always say I didn't mean it and that I love her, and she still loves me despite it and is desperate that I don't leave her.

You're a sick person.
Wanna hang out?

Are you me?
Am I you?

I'm actually a different guy, but... Do you have any butt shots?

REEEEE STOP POSTING THESE HS WEBMS AND EXPLAIN HOW I CAN FUG HANAKO IN THE GAME CHRIST

Do I have any butt shots?

Yeeeeah... Do you?

Just so we gat this straight, I'm not interested in your butt, I mean Mishbutt

How much butt?

obligatory saki

More.

How much Mishbutt is enough?

More.

Whoops can't post that on a christian image board.
Try here instead. imgur.com/h0H6n1v

post the mish card please

You seem to be under an impression that there is such thing as "enough Mishbutt". Let me tell you, no quantity of Mishbutt will ever be enough

You need the [SAW2008] clothing/hair modpack for the drill hair.
Should be in the /h/ pastebin.

short hair mish is best anyway

If you find a hair that is close to her short hair plz share.

Of course it's not perfect (I doubt they have the exact hair options), but that looks really good!

Where do I get the rest of the cards?

They should have just not made a route for her

What the fuck is going on?

>spoiler
You're welcome.

They should have made more routes for her

please

>3D Suzu

HNNNNNGGGGG

I need to get into this game so I can make my own lewd Suzu

do not lewd the snoozu
the snoozu is for hug , not for fug

Oh me oh my.

Suzu is for fuggles

Stop, I can only get so hard!

can you?

Go nuts.

imgur.com/a/sFdFF

Thanks a lot user!
how do I actually import these into the game?

ksg mansion when

/userdata/chara/female

For some reason, as soon as I launch the game, the images get deleted from the folder and I can't see them ingame...

Good morning, ladies and gentlemen.
Life in many cases is not unlike playing a level of Super Mario World. You know where all of your objects and enemies are. It's a matter of knowing where those objects are in relation to you, and reacting properly. And sometimes the overall greatness of your standard jump just isn't gonna do; but don't forget you have your spin-jump to change up all the properties.

How's the day goin' for you guys?

day's been OK, I guess. A bit lonely maybe.

Dang. Why lonely? I hope your friends here can help fill the missing space~

That's fucking odd
Is it in read only mode or some shit?

Do the files need a specific name? My other girls are there. Maybe I haven't played enough to import them, I've only had 1 girl.

lonely because no gf

nope
Cards might be corrupted but them getting deleted is more suspicious.
Did you fully update the game?

Half-installed game is usually the root of all problems

I grabbed the torrent of fully updated+all DLC backup from nyaa, then installed the uncensors from the pastebin, and then the english from the pastebin.

Welp, good luck with the /h/ tech-service cause I have no clue

Happy 4th everyone! tfw no fireworks with rin

Thanks man, same for you.
What kind of fireworks do you think Rin would like the most?

You'll fine one, one day.

Thanks, Kenji. I hope so.

I want to watch hanabi with Hanako

If a woman's your biggest complaint, your life can't be so bad. Enjoy the little things, and work to make yourself what a girl might one day like.
Have some more summer-ly Rin.

what is hanabi? believe it or not, google is failing me.

Good advice, Kenji. How might I go about doing that?

There's a lot of potential in you, a lot of things you could do.
One good be is nice, solid, classic exercise. Start with a simple program and work yourself out. Not only will you look more appealing to any potential ladies, you'll also have a lot more energy about you.
What sort of social situation are you in right now? What kind of job do you have?

probably ones that stay in the sky for a little while, so she can get a better look at them
I'm not /jp/ enough to know what he means by hanabi

I like those ones, like the kind in the big shows that sort of sizzle on the way down and make you worry if they'll set something afire.
I remember a lot of wordplay in KS' fireworks scenes, something about a moment of brilliance followed by nothing. I forget if that was in Rin's scene or not.

I'm already fairly fit and regularly exercise. As for my social situation, I have pretty much only 2 good friends since I moved to a new city and don't really know anyone else, mostly because I'm a socially awkward introvert. I'm studying computer science at university right now.

You're new, you just need time to get acquainted. Even if you're kind of an introvert, I'm sure you'll meet at least a few more interesting people that you'll be glad to be in the company of.

That's pretty spot on

Hanabi means fireworks
Hana means flower, Hanako is the flower girl, and hanabi are named after how they appear to be large bright flowers in the sky

there was a lot of that in Rin's scene, it was a little more upfront about it than the others iirc. pic related
thanks

Ah, thanks. I had a feeling.

hanako's pussy probably tastes like old coins and ass

So do most pussies desu

thank you.

What music do you guys listen to while playing KS?

I hope it helps, at least a little.

You can't listen to anything besides the KS track. you couldn't get anything more perfect.

This is pretty soothing for some of the hard scenes

youtube.com/watch?v=UJsBOPdQsuo

I usually don't listen to music when playing KS or VNs, but I was listening to a bunch of songs on shuffle when I played Lilly's route. When In the Aeroplane Over The Sea started playing in the field scene I suddenly started crying, and I can't explain why. It made me realise- life is strange, beautiful and over too quickly. You should do something good, and most importantly, find someone you care about to share it with before it passes you by.

They did though.

hey Kenji since you have every image from KS threads saved, ever, I was wondering, do you have that picture of Hanako saying "so your disability requires girls to rub their boobs on your face, or you'll die?"

In all honesty, at some level, Hanako was the one doing the rape there. She admits she knew neither of them were ready for it, and that she rushed them into it because she wanted to move their relationship to another level and have hisao see her differently.

fuck kenji, here you go user

hey thanks user. but don't be mean to Kenji, he is the most hardcore KS fan ever.

I don't get why everyone is so down on Kenji, almost aggressively. He posts some stupid stuff sometimes, but whatever. I think he's a good guy and most of his posts are fine.

It wasn't rape either way of course. It's just the concept of having sex and then regretting it is foreign to some people around here.

Kenji has been really chill lately. Nice guy.

>image
What did you mean by this?

It means shrugging anime girl

Cute image. Got a mio, or preferably mugi version of it?

We still need fanart of Rin as Kaban and Emi as Serval.

Thanks for the support everyone, you're all the nicest.