/sintg/ - spotted in the wild general

only recent pics you've taken

>funny
>fucked
>stupid
>cool
>weeb
>bogan/redneck

this cunts too hektik to even fit in the lines.

Other urls found in this thread:

wsbtv.com/news/local/three-tractor-trailers-involved-in-accident-on-i-20-one-person-killed/434341296
discord.gg/stmTK2B
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Saw a hellcat today

I drunkenly raced a Porsche last night. I lost

only Veeky Forums pic i've taken recently. can't really figure out what happened here other than
>black woman

this was in a gas station lot, btw

Oh shid another Geelong local. I often see this thing around Waurn Ponds and out towards Colac.

No idea if these are rare, but it's the first time I've seen one in person.

Dunno if this guy think hes ken block or not
But I have to say, he sure put a lot of money and effort into modifying his Ford fiesta

Spotted at a mall parking lot

can't say i have ever seen one.

I dunno why hes parked in a handicap spot

Saw this too. Probably owned by a rich chink, we have a lot of them at uni.

While the driver probably looks and acts like a tool, his replica Fiesta looks pretty good. If it performs as well as the Ken Block one, I'm not sure.

if he did that to his car he's probably handicapped.

They always are

>giant sticker on the windshield
How can anyone stand this? I can't even put shit on the dash because the reflections shit me

Is that at LaTrobe uni in Bundoora?

i think they were part of a club and the sticker is to tell people they are auto enthusiasts.

That Ute in front of it though, unf.

At a Serbian Orthodox Church

>drunkenly raced
>driving drunk
Off yourself before you get someone else that isn't you killed. Just go shred your driver's license or something.

Took this pic on my way home from work in Vegas.

G town here too. Have to keep an eye out for this eyesore. Ruined a perfectly good vy.

I don't believe you, this one's been around for years.

Yeah, you study there too? We both made horrible choices.

Yes, I've been posting it since 2015 when I first took the picture. Was right before the 95 onramp around Lake Mead and Rainbow, I think.

Believe what you want though, I've just been reposting for years.

Alright then. He has shit taste in technicolor horses.

Agreed.

>still has rear seats
>no rollbar
posermobile confirmed

wait is that a 4x4?
it has side steps.

Saw this while blazing in the mountains in denver he was rolling with 2 lambos and other exotics

It's a silverado in any case, 4x4 or not that thing was crushed with no survivors. He seems to have been pinned between a speeding tractor and a trailer, instantly killing the truck driver and their passenger.

"GSP says a tractor-trailer ran into the back of a second tractor-trailer. That second tractor-trailer then a drove over a silver pickup, crushing it, and ran into a third tractor-trailer. GSP said the third tractor-trailer hit a fourth one."
wsbtv.com/news/local/three-tractor-trailers-involved-in-accident-on-i-20-one-person-killed/434341296

Another reason why I get super pissed on the freeway when people only leave 15 feet of space between two vehicles moving at 80 mph. 1 car length per 30 miles per hour, how fucking hard is it?

>work in a 99% Jewish town
>drivers are notoriously horrible drivers
>Jewish man drives in front of me, stops and gets out
>car is just parked like this for about 20 minutes

3 second rule is a good rule for all speeds, pick a spot on the road, let the car in front go pass and count to three, if you go pass the point on the road before 3 seconds you are too close.

>that guy in the background
holy shit you aren't even making up stories.

Im surprised he didn't debadge the 325i

land of the accords

Pretty much you can tell if its a Jewish man or woman based on the honda. If its an Accord, it's always a man. If it's an Odyssey its a woman with at least 2 children and one infant in the back. EVERY. TIME.

I could easily write a book about all the horrible driving I've seen in that single town alone.

>traffic came to a halt because this fuckass had to pull an illegal left turn over 2 lanes because she didn't want to go out the right exit from the gas station.

he just painted over it with one of the 20000 paint can he used

I see these all the time in west LA and I hate them. Every single driver is an elitist libtard who thinks their hybrid can beat you in a streetrace (protip, they can't).

Seen a few of them in minnetonka minnesota. Usually older business men who got talked into one over an m3. Hope they enjoy their shitty fake engine sounds.

>Every single driver is an elitist libtard who thinks their hybrid can beat you in a streetrace

I think that's BMW drivers in general. It's not isolated to just the i8.

this bothers me so much
>oh wow it's a four lane fucking road
>oh wow it's rush hour
>Oh it's in city so turns left and right that are regulated and have 0% risk are every 100m
>I know I'll just turn over all the lanes left
Almost crashed into one of those fags but I just added throttle and passed inches away from her bumper.

Honestly why. If its fucking busy turn right and take the first left, its faster and easier than playing roulette and waiting for both sides to be open

I saw an NSX the other day. I should have turned around to check it out from upclose

Honestly this
I can get behind a bit of larping and shit but you'd have to be huge tool to leave something like that in a public parking lot

Raced a Porsche the other night
Idiot spun out lmao
>muh RR layout

I don't like this car.

forgot to attach image because I'm a fucking retard. Good thing Veeky Forums is a slow board.

What are you talking about fashy goys love e36s and such for muh german heritage and muh ICE.

Don't worry user, you'll never afford one.

What if

>those tailpipes

Spotted new Rolls Royce Suv last week

i know the guy that owns this supra

mirror

Aussie car discord

discord.gg/stmTK2B

i'm pretty sure that's a colorado

no, actually this pic totally shows it's a silverado, my bad. the end of the bed/taillights threw me off.

i'm still not sure how i feel about them. i was at the acura dealer for a few hours getting my girlfriend's ZDX suv's inflator replaced and there was one in the showroom, they opened it up and let me play around inside, and lift up the back hatch. it was definitely pretty, but the price just is not worth it. the one i looked at had carbon ceramics and everything and was like 258k+ sticker- for fucking what? not even 600hp, an acura badge, and what exactly is it better at than any competing vehicles anywhere near it in price?

pic: the AlfaGiulia Quadrofoglio i test drove with a friend that already has a 4c

Here's my contribution- i went out to move my winter car around to the front of the shop, and discovered it got attacked by some kind of weird plant. it did this completely without human intercention, and grew very intertwined with my grille and bumper to the point i had to take my grill off to free my car without breaking all my bumper and grill clips.
i think it happened because where the plant grew from is in the shade almost all day, but my grill just barely gets lit up by the sun, and the plant grew towards the brightest local light source

fucking sick, always wanted to catch one of these on the road myself. good to see it's possible! a good find as well!

the day i cut it

forgot to mention, it grew up like this in less than 6 months!!

What Church? Is it in Belgrade? I always heard our orthodox priests are loaded, but McLaren tier loaded?

This has to be some Arab prince that came from Dubai or some shit, like in pic related

faggot spotted

There'swas a sultan visiting in London and they wrapped all the cars in front of his house in gold
Even the shitboxes

same quad, from rear

>driving drunk
kill yourself you fucking stain on society

b-e-e-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-tiful

>i8 pooping out a 911
Cannot unsee

Sort of unrelated, but is anyone else seeing this fucking huge wave of Challengers appearing? At first I only saw 2 or 3 and it was kinda neat but now I can't go fucking anywhere without seeing a Challenger parked right fucking there.

>volunteering at an airshow
>see an old, well-kept NSX plus some other cool shit
was a good day

congrats user, your car is certifiably good for the environment

Lancia Beta

GOOD LORD that thing is ugly as fuck
how did Honda fuck up so bad, Veeky Forums?

I swear to god, Black women are the worst drivers around my neck of the woods. I don’t even subscribe to /pol/ memes but like 90% of the time, when I see someone doing something retarded on the road it’s a black girl in her 20s-30s.

I was driving my 911 home from work and jackoff in a beat up Civic kept revving his engine at me at a redlight like he wanted to race or something.
I pulled away normally and he stalled.

heh

I'm pretty sure Colorado doesn't start with a S

Look at the name badge

And then it's a 1l 100ps engine

Really? I honestly believe black males are worse drivers.

>Weave through traffic
>Petty (if you pass them they switch lanes and speed up to merge in front of you)
>Drive beaters or old luxury cars
>Merge or enter freeway abruptly without using turn signals

>making up a lame story because you got walked by a civic with a few simple mods

Wtf is wrong with you Americans? Like seriously how did this start? Ive never seen such autism in my life living in Europe. Worst I've seen is one ugly sticker ONE.

These are nothing.
I've seen pictures of trucks and vans absolutely plastered with political stickers. Obnoxious ones.

How is that Cadillac treating you? There's definitely a soft spot in my heart for land barges like that.

found a rare subaru driven by a beard

It's a silverado, it's not that hard to tell from the photos he posted.

>Another reason why I get super pissed on the freeway when people only leave 15 feet of space between two vehicles moving at 80 mph. 1 car length per 30 miles per hour, how fucking hard is it?
These sort of accidents usually happen when there's a lane closer or something and everyone's stopped in a line. Truckers and people in their cars will be playing on their phones going 70 or 80 and they hit stopped or crawling traffic suddenly.

No idea.

Looks pretty fucking cool even though he's an unoriginal faggot

I see those lil popups

i know a guy that has 3. all of them are the same factory dark green

Saw this sweet thing a couple weeks ago as I was walking in to Costco.

Then a couple days later I found this Jeep Grand Wagoneer, I think it's an 88'.

Fuck that fucking bridge takes forever to get over it every day.

Is that a gtr

chinese rice, works at a karaoke bar

Super gay