PlayStation 4 General #465 - /ps4g/ /ps4gen/ /momgen/

Old Thread: Offscreen hand-holding Edition

========================================

>City Shrouded in Shadow launches October 19 in Japan, adds Patlabor
gematsu.com/2017/07/city-shrouded-shadow-launches-october-19-japan-adds-patlabor

>Dynasty Warriors 9 adds Man Chong
gematsu.com/2017/07/dynasty-warriors-9-adds-man-chong

>Tsuki ni Yorisou Otome no Sahou: Hidamari no Hibi coming to PS4 in Japan on October 26
gematsu.com/2017/07/tsuki-ni-yorisou-otome-no-sahou-hidamari-no-hibi-coming-ps4-japan-october-26

>‘Glacier White’ PS4 to be released as standard model in Japan on July 29
gematsu.com/2017/07/glacier-white-ps4-released-standard-model-japan-july-29

>Blue Reflection Final Fantasy XV collaboration costume DLC launches July 10 in Japan
gematsu.com/2017/07/blue-reflection-final-fantasy-xv-collaboration-costume-dlc-launches-july-10-japan

>Earth Defense Force 5 Ranger and Wing Diver weapons gameplay
gematsu.com/2017/07/earth-defense-force-5-ranger-wing-diver-weapons-gameplay

>The Seven Deadly Sins: Knights of Britannia coming to Europe in early 2018
gematsu.com/2017/07/seven-deadly-sins-knights-britannia-coming-europe-early-2018

>Little Witch Academia: Chamber of Time Anime Expo 2017 off-screen gameplay
gematsu.com/2017/07/little-witch-academia-chamber-time-anime-expo-2017-off-screen-gameplay

>Omega Labyrinth Z ‘Appraisal’ gameplay
gematsu.com/2017/07/omega-labyrinth-z-appraisal-gameplay

========================================

>PS4 Pro vs Slim comparison
pastebin.com/JsXvkiYx

>PS+ FAQ
community.us.playstation.com/t5/Games-Services/INFO-PlayStation-Plus-FAQ/m-p/41658595

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/

Other urls found in this thread:

icxm.net/x/street-fighter-5-listed-for-xbox-one-on-amazon.html
twitter.com/DingDongVG/status/881967130110943239
gematsu.com/2017/07/disaster-report-4-plus-60-characters-attire-affects-survival-rate
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FIRST

Stop playing weebshit you nerds.

People are only saying mean things to make themselves feel better. Instead of retaliating, you should be there to console them.
If they're willing to make you feel bad to boost their own ego, then they must have some nasty problems of their own.

>you should be there to console them.
But what if i'm there to PC them

Then you shouldn't be there at all.
Political correctness causes more problems than it solves, you should just stick to a pat on the back and a shoulder to cry on.

We weebgen now?

>now

Is Dead by Daylight's PS4 online full enough? I'm thinking what version to buy - PC or PS4.

>all those girls want to fuck her
>she's just thinking of dick

I thought you were asleep?

Can't you even read letters on screenshot, retard?
She is thinking about those girls's underwear.

Letters say "All rights reserved" and only neet weeaboos know what weeb squiggles say

Last thread had like 50 posts in 8 hours. I woke up again.

Then why don't you go to eternal sleep back again

How can I go to eternal sleep "back again" if you don't wake up from an eternal sleep?

>being retarded enough to visit weaboo thread without knowing japaneese

That's ps4 thread, not weeaboo thread. Go back to /jp/ chink sympathiser.

How many fetch quests are there in GR2?

1. The sidequests are not really fetch quests, they are more like very small stories. They mostly have a gimmick and some of them are incredibly annoying. There's one quest were you play fetch with a dog.

None that I remember, unless you count the one where you literally play fetch with a dog. But maybe I'm assuming a different meaning of fetch quest? If you count the picture taking quests as fetch quests then a couple?

Most of the sidequests are story + combat, some are stealth. A few are purely story etc.

FUCK YOSHIDA

Quite a few but all of them are sort of small stories so no traditional fetch quests. Some of them are pretty funny like delivering a brittle cake while Raven attacks you trying to get the cake for herself because she missed the chance to buy it

I wish ps4 got games instead of install base

I wish you got taste instead of dick in all holes

Nice projecting

Let's be happy.
Please recommend me a nice happy game. I've been feeling kinda down lately.

Try watching a happy movie like "Hotaru no haka". It will lift your spirits back up in no time.

It's rage inducing though

What? How?

>little shit refuses to work for his food and kills both his sister and himself
I'm still mad

Hey, spoiler that shit.

It's a second worst ghibli movie so no one cares

I do.

Suck it up then

Just be Friends!

How about you just be careful in the future. None of us want to be spoiled, let's show respect for others wishes, yeah?

Did they start handing out beta codes for the CoD beta? got some codes from amazon. I got two, so if it is the beta, I could give it away if anyone is interested.

People shouldn't waste time on shit like that, especially when there are a dozen of other movies which are not shit.

Why is this allowed?

Why is THIS allowed?

Because it's 2018 retard, companies want ALL the money

Wow... fuck this fucking company, now i know why 40% bitch is a pc cuck...

SFV was listed for Xbox 1 for a 2016 release as well. Infamous SS was listed for PC in 2014. There are more I forgot.

Yeah and they were probably from shady websites, base dot com is legit.

They were amazon, you filthy nigger.
KZSF was listed for Xbox as well.

Source: my ass
Post proof then ill stfu

icxm.net/x/street-fighter-5-listed-for-xbox-one-on-amazon.html

>icxm
Yeah. I'm not clicking that malware infested site. Fuck off you 3rd world shitter.

Its a pro-Xbox place, so of course they are ones to make an article about listing because bigger sites know better and know listings mean shit, you filthy nigger.

Oh, so it's just photoshop? Base dot com isn't biased at all and legit you shitposter. Why are you defending this shit company so hard?

>Itsukishima is basically in Hiroshima
>Seeing how terrible people are at fighting Umi-bozu for some reason and how shit the level is in general the whole "ocean roars again" is probably some elaborate revenge plot for the nuke

Honestly get off Sony's dick, its pretty cringe

I'm not the one defending sony though.

Yeah but you still on their dick. You act like an SJW where Sony is Trump. You have Sony hysteria.

Can you two fucking morons please fuck off already and have your discussion on the right board?

I was going to post something about getting so many umi summons. I did 10 encounters yesterday and 5 of them were umi. Three in a row as well. This was for way of the strong. I think umi is a big of a shit boss, but the level is fine, I only die when it is clearly my fault for getting greedy or trying to fight stuff on the really narrow sections.

> Base dot com isn't biased at all and legit you shitposter.
Just like amazon isn't, you filthy nigger?

Seriously. We don't wanna see this shit.

Or when you can't see shit, especially in twilight, fuck these water patches

>we

eh, the first time I did that level i went slow, baited everything one at a time and explored every nook and cranny and was able to 100% clear the level without dying and the map isn't so huge it's hard to memorise. There's always safe areas with wider flooring and handrails that separates the dangerous areas full of holes so you can pull enemies back. I have twice seen my host run straight for that shortcut across the boats right after ther first fire and just sprint into the water instead of following the path.

>wuz

Yeah. We don't want to see you guys sperging out over listings. It's autistic.

hall monitorz

The entire area before second shrine is cancer. Seriously how come William literally swims away from Tower and also dives after his second waifu later and yet he drowns as soon as he touches fucking water.

Where are you when people go for 50 posts about rhythm games, tripfags, or nintendo? Clean the sand out of your vagina.

twitter.com/DingDongVG/status/881967130110943239

the water is umi and it gobbles him up

There is more water in the maps though and all of it is deadly.
Unless the whole japan water is one fuckhuge umi-bozu.

How am i on their dick? Im blasting your faggot ass for defending sony. Shitty business practice

well everywhere willy goes is infested with yokai so umi could be lurking there all the time.

anyway I finished up NG, did it all blind and solo. I feel like I need a break before I dive in to do a full wots/wotd run through. I also feel like I need to do homework to figure out how it all works, especially endgame gear setups, blacksmithing and the stat distributions of everything. It all looks pretty deep.

Sitting here complaining about that too.

If it wasnt for Sony, you wouldnt be getting any Crash.

Not true? If it wasn't for activision do you mean?

gematsu.com/2017/07/disaster-report-4-plus-60-characters-attire-affects-survival-rate

How would you rate Knack and Killzone SF? Worth the sale price, or too generic to spend time on?

That looks cool but is it ps4 exclusive?

>It all looks pretty deep.
Not really desu.
>endgame gear setups
Like every one is tatenashi until equipment weight bonus A then add pieces as needed, make sure you end at 30.1+ weight, familiarity A on weapons and Agility A on ranged.
>blacksmithing
Mostly ignored unless you want a star bonus and stuff with it refuses to drop. For + gear you need to fuse it up with same + level gear or higher to raise the level by one.
>stat distributions of everything.
Just see what stats you need, get the requirements and dump everything else into attacking stats of choice.

Knack is not worth it at all, Shadowfall was alright is probably worth on sale

>Knack
No idea, generally not much liked
>Killzone SF
Garbage, avoid at all costs, this includes all newer Guerilla games.

It wasn't Activision that petitioned the idea to remake Crash

>all newer Guerilla game
m9 did you play Horizon

Not him but from memory every other game in the series was PS exclusive

Horizon is shit and one more confirmation that Guerilla is incapable of making games

Yes it was. It certainly wasn't sony.

Nah, its pretty good. Worth a play at least

No it wasnt. Well it doesnt matter anyways. I'll say no, you'll say yes. But at the end of the day, you'll still be SEETHING over Sony

Confirmed for not playing it

If you don't think that the combat and environments were tight as fuck then piss off

>SEETHING
Back to /asp/ mandrama lover, and also prove to me that it sony.

is evil within any good? is 1 and 2 connected somehow? thinkin to buyin it lads

yeah its alright. I am pretty sure the 2nd one is a sequel

It was pretty solid, if you've not got it I'd recommend RE7 over it, not seen anything about EW2 so can't comment if they're directly related.

Not hom but the combat physics was pretty ass, only slighly better than witcher 3. I didn't care for HZD story at all.

Be nice.

thanks m8, and for RE7 i already played it

>muh stronk womyn fighting retarded metal dinosaurs in jungles
>pretending that shitty combat is good

>only slightly better than witcher 3
Yeah because the 2 systems are comparable

>not thinking that fighting robotic animals and dinos isn't the dopest shit
>having issues with playing as a female character who isn't completely vulnerable
Who hurt you?

>muh strong woman fighting
dude pls, nobody care about that, stop flaming SJW

>"that gay is shit done buy it!"
>oh why is that?
>"it doesn't do this, this and this perfectly"
>What game can do all that?
>*leaves thread

Everytime