Pet Peeves: Passengers Edition

Things passengers do that make you want to never drive people around ever again

>Passenger sneaks food into car, starts eating it only when you've started driving

>Farting

>Using the front center armrest. Fuck you, it's mine.

>frameless windows
>dirty fingerprints all over window
>kick my kick board and leaving it dusty
>get out from backseat and leave seat folded
>micromanaging my driving

>rolling down the window on the highway and creating that horrible buffeting noise

>Complaining about the music
>back seat driving

>FEET
>ON
>DASHBOARD

whenever I used to go somewhere with my mom and I would drive her car she would put her bare feet up on the dashboard and her toes would touch the windshield and leave toe prints

>Going 5 MPH over the limit in a 40 MPH zone
>"user, SLOW DOWN YOU'RE GONNA GET PULLED OVER"

>slamming my fucking doors

I had a girlfriend that pulled that shit. In my shitbarge I didn't care but when I got my new car, that shit had to stop.

>"B-but you didn't care before"

Its her(his) problem if the airbag destroy her(his) legs in an accident.

>putting "her" first instead of "his"

we found the misandrist everybody.

Statistically (in America) if you're going somewhere between 1-10 over you would have very small chances of being pulled over. 12mph and over is where you start getting into trouble, 12-15mph over being a quarter of all tickets. After that you're just asking to get fucked.

It's mostly women who do this shit anyway

I've never had a problem with dudes putting their legs on the dash, it's always girls who think they're in daddy's lazy-boy

Not when it's your insurance that's going to get reamed

Lol, just fucking with you man.

>frequently get fast food with coworkers on lunch
>fucking straw wrappers everywhere

>gf constantly telling me when to start breaking or to slow down like I'm not paying attention
shits me to no ends

Do you guys think it's unreasonable to tell a girl to cut that shit out as soon as she does it?

For me it's more about setting boundaries in a relationship rather than actually caring about the dash

Brake check that slut

Nah, it's not unreasonable if you are polite about it. If she keeps doing it after you ask her a couple times, she's doing it on purpose, and that's when you need to have a discussion with her

I don't give a shit where I live human damages are the responsibility of the government.

>turning on the AC
>turning on the fucking seat heater unless you're my grandma
>Not moving your seat back so I can't see anything to my right
>Constantly complaining about my driving style
>Resting your hand on the middle console so everytime I shift I bump into your hand/forearm

>turning on the seat heater
Oooooh, look at this rich ass. He can afford seat heaters

I bought it used and they were already in there, as I implied, I don't even want or use them

What kind of cavemen/women do you guys ride with?

My mom does that ahit and it drives me insane

Nah y'know what fucking shits me
>driving sporty like
>slowing down to a stop behind a truck at a red light
>good 30 metres at 30kph, braking smoothly so you don't lurch forward like a fucking learner driver
>gf doesn't say anything, just instinctively puts her foot on the floor trying to brake and grabs onto the seat/centre console/door handle
>"wow you cut that a bit close user"
Bitch I was going slow af.

>sitting forward on their phone as I'm VISIBLY looking left and right to see what's coming at a T-intersection
>have to TELL THEM TO MOVE THEIR FUCKING HEAD SO I CAN SEE

ALL THE RAGE

Slowing to an intersection and they grab the oh shit handle like im about to plow into something

>pull up to a turn
>try to check right side
>passenger riding shotgun leans forward in their seat for whatever reason
>have to tell them to get out of the way so you can see

>passenger in back puts feet on center console

Me, college classmates who are from New York City that can't be fucked to get a car of their own.

I actually just stopped driving one of them because he ripped ass in my fucking seats for the last time

girls don't fart in my car, but they do sneak fucking doritos or popcorn in their purses and start eating it. One time a date of mine tried to bring a fucking meal on a plate like pic related into my car. Women, man.

Why do non car people have no respect for cars or at the very least respect the car owner

>you would have very small chances of being pulled over

While true, if you have more passengers and are young enough, the cop will simply use 1-10mph over as an 'excuse' to pull you over, citing either that, or that you look 'suspicious'.

This also depends on the area, and how zealous the cops are in the town. I'm a white guy with white friends and in my youth I've been in situations where cops would pull us over for absolutely no reason, citing that we were going over 1-5mph in a "residential" area, while in truth they were simply pulling us over on the rare chance we had weed or something in the vehicle.

I usually don't have passengers but on the off chance that i do they usually have weed

Tell me about it senpai.

I had a big argument with a friend of mine a few months back over a little dent in my bumper where some twat clearly backed into me and ran off, he didn't understand why I was upset about it (I had legitimately JUST got this car new not even a month before) and accused me of overreacting.

Yeah I know that you can barely see it even this close up, but still.

>Talk non-stop
>Randomly shout "OH LOOK"
>Complaining that I said no eating/drinking
>What do you mean I can't smoke in your car?
That was the first time I sperged out, escalated to me telling her to get out and walk, no, I wasn't joking. Like fuck I'm hauling your cancerass attitude around for brownie points with your friend.

Why can't people just be nice passengers. I pull off slowly, I brake smoothly, I don't drive like it's just me in there and I consider myself pretty damn courteous to other drivers.

>Immediately rummaging through my glove box/console/back seat pocket
>For no reason than being incredibly nosy.

If it happened to a shitbox i wouldnt care, but its a new car...really bro?

>Rummaging through my glove box

I might actually smack a motherfucker for that.

>go to a party on xmas eve
>park car behind a few others on a narrow street in the middle of the woods
>out of nowhere a fucking BUS is just driving down the street
>apparently the driver is by himself and got insanely lost and is also a fucking retard
>tries to make a right turn but doesn't have the roomto make the turn because its rural street
>starts swiping into cars parked at the curb
>no one but me is infuriated at this
>I run out there and pry open the bus doors, jump in and start screaming at the fuckhead
>my car wasn't even touched

It's strange and funny how the story comes up once in awhile and everyone regale at the story where I went ballistic at some fucking busdriver on xmas eve. I just did what I figured anyone would have done, especially when the asshole was just going to drive off.

I can totally relate user. Im a polite passenger but those same people are asses to me in return. They can fuck off

I like cars more than people in some respects. Im glad someone shares the same respect for cars

You did the right thing user, that actually brings me back to a similar situation

>a year ago
>be in Harrisburg PA at a New Years Eve party
>Walk to nearby gas station for cigarettes
>On the way back I notice two punk ass kids smashing the windshield of a newer Ford Fusion with a huge wooden board
>Walk up normally like I don't care
>act like I'm gonna walk past them
>Punch the one with the board in the nose as hard as I fucking can
>Other kid runs away
>Call the cops and explain what happened, I saw mostly everything

Everyone I tell this to who isn't a car person always asks why I didn't just ignore it and call the cops later, it really drags me down

>american
>family is lower middle class so inheriting a car that isn't an ABSOLUTE death trap is a tradition for money purposes, but on the flip side we've always bought cars that are incredibly durable
>grandfather passes away when I'm 16, have an LP so I jump at the chance to have my own personal transporation
>the car is righthand drive
>not even the MEME86, it's like a subaru or something
>mocked for years until I earn enough to buy a lefthand car
>barely had any friends who I could take on the toll ways, always stuck on the beltway
>constantly stopped and interrogated nonstop about my imported car

>not even the meme86
>it's like a subaru or something

So you prefer some meme-machine that sucks ass, instead of an awd god?
glad a retard like you didn't get anything better, you can't even appreciate good machinery

No, fuckface, I'm saying that it wasn't even a car with a reputation, it was just some random dime a dozen Subaru. The fact that it was there covered in Japanese text baffled me, even when I was 16 the AE86 already had its legends flying around.

Like what? A forester or some shit? I can't think of any subbies that are total ass besides the brz.

subaru pre 80s or so is the hyundai of the 00s, absolute shit chink cars.

When I'm a passenger I occasionally try to break instinctively, but I don't make a big deal about it.
If I didn't trust the driver I wouldn't ride with them

First generation Forester, had to have been bought in 97. That was it.

>cuckolds complaining about feet on dash

it is LITERALLY a free leg and feet show

how much cocks do you homos take on a daily basis that complain about this???

forgot my name

>and I would drive her car
As long as she doesn't do it in your car it isn't really an issue. Her car, let her treat it like shit.

>Implying women take their shoes AND socks off just to put their feet on the dash

>Immediately rummaging through my glove box/console/back seat pocket
>I might actually smack a motherfucker for that.
I cc 9 times out of 10, but ever so rarely I'll have a firearm of some sorts as a backup in my glovebox. If they started opening shit up, unless it was a relative I'd likely closed fist smack them for being retarded.

Then again, most of my friends carry guns too, so I can trust them not to be retarded.

How much of a virgin are you that looking at feet is somehow sexually thrilling? The only people I know with feet fetishes are people with severe sexual starvation that don't get laid, likely because of their weird fucking fetishes.

i see you're a faggot no matter where you are.

>not keeping your glove box locked

>implying all gloveboxes can be locked

>not gluing razor blades under the handle of your lock-less glovebox

checkmate

Unless you're into guro, you won't like those feet and legs after a front-end collision.

>user is gay
>no guys put their feet up
>user has problem

Good way to cop a felony m8.
Booby trapping is highly illegal.

>fucking around at the radio when I have to shift
>turns shit up way too loud so I do not hear the car or the road
>never stops bitching when I turn this shit off completely

Some people are better off on foot

Not everyone is a footfag.
Bitch can be a 10/10, I will still tell her that her disgusting feet have no place on my dash.
Not being attracted to dirty feet is pretty normal, get your shit straight faggot.

You sound gay man.
Anything a female you're attracted to does will be cute/hot.
Anything.

Mom does the same to me and I end up losing my cool and gradually going faster and faster and until she quiets down

>passenger puts feet anywhere but the floor
I WILL STUFF YOU INTO THE TRUNK

>anything a female you're attracted to does is hot/cute

Letting people figuratively or literally walk over stuff you like just because you're attracted to them is a sign of weakness to them, and soon they'll be walking all over you.

You can still (((respect women))) while having a say in how people treat your shit.

Nah man you did well
I'm pretty sure the owner would've done even worse

You're a fucking virgin if you think that shit is true

>Ford fag with shit Mustang
>has no problem when people trample over his dash
Yeah I can see why you let people do that

This isn't preschool
I live in a country where cars are taxed heavily
I paid a lot for this shit

I had to drive my father around because his car was in the shop
>constantly complaining about my driving style and micromanaging everything
>when I stop at intersection he's always looking right checking for cars and telling me when to go
>throws trash out the window
Mind you I'm a very patient and careful driver most of the time, but every time I have to drive him around it gets on my nerves very quickly.

>just got my license
>suddenly taxi driver for whole family
>dad gets drunk as fuck and wants to cruise
>decide that its alright, I need practice
>really bad fucking idea
>he blabbers constanly like you would expect from a drunk idiot
>turned up music really loud
>at an intersection
>I want to go right, he wants to go left
>say that we are going home and stay on right lane
>when I am about to enter intersection he fucking yanks my wheel to the left
>completely misjudges the angle, I nearly collide with the oncomming car
>turn left, turn off music and tell him that he can drive himself
>park the car in a pocket, get out, leave the keys and go home on foot
>he ended up sleeping in the car
>only bitches at my parking now

Things worked out well then, better than having a ton of small annoying experiences.
I was the family chauffeur when I first got my license too, somehow my father hasn't processed that that was over 10 years ago and he doesn't have to tell me what to do.

Foot fetish shit is a miswiring in your brain. Look into it. Shits not rare, but it's definitely not normal.

>be 18
>punch cunt classmate who was keying my car
>sit on her dumb ass while waiting for cops
>she pays for damages, i get off scot free
>her brother shows up at my apartment to kick my ass
>punch him
>entire school hates me for punching a girl
>didnt have friends before anyway, only thing changed is now people actually leave me alone

Who keys a mans car, can people really not handle the fact that not everyone drives around in a rusty sunfaded shitbox

>slams door
>pulls out chocolate cake
>eats cake
>"no eating dude"
>"sorry user"
>continues eating
>"bruh I told you 5 minutes ago to cut that shit out"
>"almost done user dont worry"
>crumbs everywhere
>chocolate covered hands opens the door to get out
>slams door on the way out
>told him to find his own way to class the next day
>he rages and talks shit to others about how I raged at him

fml

>at stop sign
>grandma sitting in passenger seat
>ok go user there's nothing coming this way
>4WD flies past

your mom sounds repulsive

your dad sounds like a piece of shit

you did gods work user.
keep it up

>Giant puffy coats
They overflow into “my” space. Put that shit in my trunk. I have fucking three zone automatic climate control and heated/cooled seats. Put your squeaky, stinky, giant goose down jacket in the trunk.

>dragging tons of bags of random shit into the car that they need to not be bored on a 20 minute ride instead of securing items in trunk,
Car is not a flophouse

>about to pull out into traffic
>bitches lean forward, flip down vanity mirror and start looking at their nose or eyebrows or something
Wtf sit back bitch I can’t see what is oncoming.

>dog / cat owners who don’t give a shit their clothing is covered in pet hair.
Fucking assholes let their pet sit on their laundry piles that they never put away, then want to get in my car. They are hard to detect until it’s too late and they leave pet hair and dander in the car. I fucking hate cats, and don’t give a shit about dogs and both activate my allergy almonds because you couldn’t be pissed to fold your fucking clothes and put them away before your fucking stupid car decided to make a nest out of them and rub its dirty ass all over your slacks.

>”flavored” coffee

Ok this is me reading into my inner Autist, but most coffee flavorings are made with fenugreek. That is the vaguely “maple syrup” fake flavoring that never comes off your hands......

Fucking burgers can’t seem to drink coffee without six teaspoons of sugar, a half a cup of heavy cream, and two shots of fenugreek based coveffe flavoures like maple pumpkin spice. Even in a sealed canister that shit stinks and lingers. The people handling the flavor syrups touch the cup, and it’s going to linger on the cup, and then your car.

It’s a disgusting sweet smell that doesn’t come out. God forbid a small amount dribbles out into the cup holder or something and the smell remains even after multiple cleanings. If some faggot ever spilled one of those in my car, I’d probably undo their seatbelt, jam the throttle, aim at a tanker truck, and jump out at the last minute.

>the eternal Anglo
Never make fun of our hamburgers again.

>drive absolute shitbox
>don't give a fuck
If I'm on the passenger seat (gf is driving or whatever) I put my feed on the dashboard too. I also usually leave the choice of music up to my passengers.

The only thing that I get pissed off by, is people that act startled or give me driving advice. Like shouting "look out!" when the brake lights of the car on front of me turn on.

>The only thing that I get pissed off by, is people that act startled or give me driving advice. Like shouting "look out!" when the brake lights of the car on front of me turn on.

fucking this.

>People complaining that my car is loud
You knew I owned a loud-ass muscle car before we started, why bitch now

>tfw my driving is so chad-like my friends trust me with their lives and even encourage me to do dumb shit

you've got a fucking tach you retard, use it

>looking at the tach instead of on the road
>not using all of your senses to their full potential
user pls

Nice VW , mine looks like that

>too weak and virgin to push his eyes harder to accommodate friends and good music playing at optimal hearing levels

fucking this. Why can't people stop correctly

>being such a manlet that they their sight get blocked by the passenger

>”hey Wiley, mind if I change the music?”
Yes, I do. I realize i’m The only person in the world that likes hair metal, but I’m doing you a yuuuuge favor by driving your ass to the airport at fucking 11:30 on a Tuesday night. Leave my music on or I am going to drive us both off of a bridge.

Also:
>touching the heat/aircon without asking me
REEEEEEEEEEE

>Can I have the aux cord/connect into the bluetooth?
Why do passengers feel entitled to listen to THEIR music? Put on your headphones.

i hope you smelt them after she got out