>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Storyfag's imgur:
imgur.com/a/iNUlq

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18757/?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

post em

So are Ghouls literally Zombies in FO4 or what?
Why would a feral human decide to just lay down on the ground motionless until someone walks up to them?
I would think "feral" means "following primal urges". Or does going feral just make you feel really lazy and make you want to just rest your head for a couple of months?

feral ghouls behave like zombies, yes.
they just stay there waiting for anything to pass by, and if it isn't a ghoul, they attack it.

Does obsidian still make games?

Bit dumber then the typical zombie. They don't go looking for food because they don't need it, they only need radiation. So they just camp around and anything that moves and isn't radiation they attack.

The urge to rest is a primal urge, how do you know you didn't stumble upon that feral within like 10 minutes of starting nap time? They're like 28 days zombies.

Are there any mods that add feral only locations or dungeons?

What's a salvage beacon?

This is genuinely one of the worst generals I've ever seen. I thought /tesg/ was bad.

/fog/ is just neo-/tesg/ nowadays anyway, right down to the tripfag

How is it bad, faggot? Are you sad that it's 5-8am in America so there is no one posting for you to get (you)s from?

What mod gives this booty?

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18757/?

20th-ish for I love you fog. Have a wonderful day :)

Neat

Bodyslide, build your own booty.

Try killing yourself

>make a character that looks good with glasses
>she looks bad without them
Help, should i keep her that way or not?

Anybody have the image with the X-01 power armor being undetected while standing directly in front of a raider?

someone's had a rough morning

I've got 91 mods for fo4 and I think I've got everything I want. Recommend your favorites so I can make it to 100 pls

Are there any mods that makes Heavy Gunner worth taking, i.e. more weapons that utilize it?

Hey guys, I've just loaded up FNV after a long while. Started to get issues with a mod, don't think it's FCO or ILO, but basically when the game loads a new cell it crashes.
IE Doc Mitchell's home is fine, then I step outside and after exactly one second it crashes.
I load the game from the autosave, I can walk a small distance away from the house, then it crashes. I'm presuming it might be a scripting conflict.

I used LOOT to optimise the load order, is it possible it's fucked up?

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm
Interior Lighting Overhaul - Core.esm
Interior Lighting Overhaul - L38PS.esm
AnimationProject.esm
FCOMaster.esm
YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC).esp
Vurt's WFO.esp
DarNifiedUINV.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
The Weapon Mod Menu.esp
Improved Sound FX.esp
CASM with MCM.esp
Ghoulified.esp
FCO - NPC Changes.esp
JSawyer Ultimate.esp
vault22FloralOverhaul.esp
Improved Sound FX - Merged Major DLCs.esp
Convenient Fast Travel Markers.esp
Simple Reputation and Disguises.esp
Delay DLC - DM + HH + OWB + LR + GRA.esp
RadioClassical.esp
Conelrad 640-1240.esp
Glove_be_gone.esp
MiscItemIconsNV.esp
NVDLC04 Allegiance w Duster.esp
ILO - PipBoy Light.esp
Reload Sounds.esp
RadioClassical - Tune Dead Radios.esp
Economy Overhaul.esp
Delay Level Up.esp
WeaponJammingNoReloadJams.esp
Real Weapon Names.esp
Mojave Arsenal.esp
Improved Sound FX - Weapon Sharing Fix.esp
Better Burned Man.esp
Better Pickup Prompt.esp
JSawyer Ultimate - Mojave Arsenal Patch.esp
Enhanced NPC Awareness.esp
RAD_RaulAsDannyOverhaul.esp
FCO - GlowingOne.esp
FCO - Playable Races.esp
FCO - OnHolyServiceBound NPC's.esp
JSawyer Ultimate - FCO Patch.esp
JSawyer Ultimate - NVR3 Patch.esp
FCO - Race Addon.esp
Interior Lighting Overhaul - Ultimate Edition.esp

Total active plugins: 56
Total plugins: 85

Not even a shill but Buff's Avenger and plasma caster mods are great.

Ignore the JSawyer NVR3 esp, I accidentally reselected that after last crash when I confirmed it wasn't FCO

I prefer it over NVR3

How does bodyslide work

I know mods that add ghouls are popular, but what about mods that make it so ghouls aren't rage virus monsters? Slow ghouls?

You know, slow ghouls. So I can't ever miss?

Google "slow ghouls fallout 4"

There's just one mod, and it makes them a bit slower but in a crappy way. Oh well, I can always do it myself, but that's a pain.

I think I'll play my BoS Waifu like DoomSlayer and Treat All non humans as demons.

But user, dem synths dindu nuffin! Dont be racist user.

They're abominations to the commonwealth!

Synth lives matter user! I'm human but I want some of that synth puss puss my man.

Synths cant breed, they have no sexual organs.

Bought the game yesterday, installed some mods. Jumped into water after being chased, now in-game looks like this.
Restarted PC, checked other dx11 games for bugs, but doesn't seem to be a GPU issue.
What do?

You don't know if you don't try :^)

Of course they have no organs, they use synthesizers.

looks like you OD'd on chems

Its your ENB, don't go for the latest version always go with the second one after latest. so go re download your enb from the dev site.

under rated post

Haven't taken a single chem in-game
Not using any ENB mods

Checked online, seems to have to do with the Wetness setting in the launcher options for whatever reason. Don't even know what it does to begin with.

I disabled it and seems to be working ok again.

In another note, any Fallout 4 mod recommendations?

Stick your dick into Gears, have fun.

So you're not using the program ENB from enbdev?

What are the most American mods I can download for the 4th of July?

Nope. This is the modlist I'm running. I tried ENBs back with New Vegas, but none convinced me.

Its not a mod, you get it from enbdev website. Its like an overlay that allows you to control pretty much every visual feature inside the game.

Download CBBE, Download Bodyslide, play with sliders to get your desired body shape, ???, profit.

How the fuck do people even get a high enough level for Sniper/Slayer in FO1? I've done all the quests and killed a lot of shit and I'm still nowhere near close.

pls, what could cause a cell-load crash?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________g i t_______________________________________________________________________________________________________ g u d ______________________________________________

Indoor cell or outdoor cell?

Have you checked if it's not just a cell issue? Like, COC'd to for example Novac to see if you'd crash there too?
Because if you crash anywhere on startup it could be a script issue.As in, several scripts start firing upon startup and one might be faulty.
Or none are faulty but it's simply too many scripts.

outdoor
I'll check that shortly, gonna try with a different load-order. Was the guide to COCing on the wikia still?

I do have a handful of mods that use JIP/L NVSE scripting, like Economy Overhaul and so on, but I've used them before. I'll make sure autosaving and crap is off as well, though it should be.

>install cbbe with the manager
>just doesn't work
This is cool.

I think you might be retarded, son.

You know what does "just work" though?

>press download button
>doesn't work
>out of ideas
That's pretty much the average modding competence of the typical /fog/poster.

I'm sure it's the mod's fault, and definitely not yours.

Only possible issue would be caused by having windows 10 which isn't something I can fix. Kill yourselves.

>windows 10

If I just now get New Vegas should I play it vanilla graphics or get a mod that improves it a bit

How about starting the game, look what bothers you and then fix it?

>OnLy PoSsIbLe IsSuE wOuLd Be CaUsEd By HaViNg WiNdOwS 10 wHiCh IsN't SoMeThInG i CaN fIx. KiLl YoUrSeLvEs.

>i do illegal shit so i need to hide myself on linux and piggy back my neighbor's wifi
or
>i'm so stupid i think earlier versions of windows are safer to use
or
>i'm a hipster faggot that uses apple products because i hate having any money of my own

>wasted 2 minutes doing this
Not an arguement.

I was only joking before when I said you were retarded, but I didn't know you were actually retarded. I'm sorry you're retarded, user.

I really hope you're just trolling, it'd be sad if you were actually mentally handicapped.

I'm convinced this is the worst general in existence...

>i have no solutions so i'll just insult while implying i know the problem
Yeah, you're fucking useless. Big suprise there. Clearly you're both too retarded to actually know the issue and want to feel superior to someone actually dealing with the problem.

How can I reliably amass caps in survival mode? Seems like the absolute most I can get for selling anything except my good weapons is about 50 caps. I've seen talk of water farms, but Sanctuary doesn't seem to be producing water at all for me. Plus, won't having a huge water supply mean constant attacks?

Because it's filled with crybaby faggots that are fresh from /b/ so they think they need to insult everyone who posts and complain about what people post about to fit in.

Doesn't the top zombie mod in the Nexus literally do that?

To what problem? You don't know how to install mods? You don't know how to troubleshoot when something goes wrong during mod installation? We shouldn't have to tell you to do basic things like double check your archive invalidation, installation paths, and that your esps are checked. Did you select a non-vanilla body and build the meshes?

fuck, it did it again. I even dropped the grids to load down to the default 5 (not that it should matter, never was an issue before)

i'll try loading an autosave and COCing to the cemetary

I've noticed people being mean too. Sometimes coming here isn't fun because someone is just an ass for no reason.

Obviously this is channel 4 so some of it is expected but it's supposed to be in good humor.

I already checked everything and it's all fine. Mod just isn't working which is why I said it could only be a windows 10 issue which is stated on the mod page. Sorry I didn't type out 50 lines of shit in my original post stating obvious shit.

>game comes out
>is mediocre
>general quality plummets
Not shocking
As a general dies and a game gets prettier, you'll get more things like anime spammers, rampant shitposting to keep threads alive, and in this case waifufags, and more antiwaifu fags, then you're left with hopeless cases like /tesg/ or the awful limbo we're in here full of faggot drama and bickering
If a steam group ever gets made, or people start tripfagging you know it's time to abandon ship right?

>having 1 INT
>literally, fucking literally, it's the computer's fault

Was I imagining things when I installed cbbe and fucked around in bodyslide on windows 10?

I just tried COCing but it didn't do anything, and crashed at the same place, just beyond that gourd plant

surely there's something that I can do or delete to fix this? I'm gonna try unmodded and see if it carried over

ENCLAVE here. Why isn't your video feed working?

I love fallout and I love talking about fallout, and we still at least discuss the game enough to justify our existence (unlike tesg), but I just wish people would relax.

The only things I could think of would be either the autosave mod or the fast travel mod.

Are you a fucking sped? Did you not read on the mod page that there can be an issue with windows 10 if it's updated or do you just assume like a fucking retarded that other people can't have issues because you didn't have them? Are you the same person that fucking cried for almost an entire thread because someone asked about a loli fucking mod?

You can't be real. There's no fucking way.

I'm starting from scratch, but I think it's actually YUP or the animation mod.

Okay so you don't actually have anything to say and can only spew out tumbler like responses with a gif.

Am I the only person over the age of 15 in this general?

>written as "enclave"
>pronounced as "unclave"

wtf

Luckily I deal with mouthbreathers like you on a regular basis

>I got a virus, every problem I have from now on must be a virus
>My psu died, everytime my pc won't turn on now must be the psu
>Someone say windows 10 has issues, every problem I get must be windows 10

Provide info you retard, does it complete the install? Is the esp there? Does the body show up on bodyslide? You seriously think someone knows what's happening when you just say it doesn't work?

>Are you the same person that fucking cried for almost an entire thread because someone asked about a loli fucking mod?

What?

>what?
>pretending to not know anything when it just happened in the last thread
So you are that crybaby. Fuck off, retard.

>Fuck off, retard.
The fucking irony.

Yes, what.

>This guy doesn't have issues with windows 10, must be the same guy that spent an entire thread crying about loli mods

Just what the fuck is wrong with your head to even reach that conclusion?

18+ have sex

Any recommended survival mods for FNV? I believe i was using arwens mod or sth like that. Is there a better alternative?

Somewhere
Beyond the sea

anyone know which mod could cause clutter to reappear and be unremovable at red rocket?
i spring cleaned them away, but one of the million mods i installed in the meantime must have brought it back somehow and now it won't go away

have my piper

And there's always that one retard who has to quote every single post in the thread. Couldn't even make a proper coherent sentence at that too.