Is there anything better than very late night drives in rain...

Is there anything better than very late night drives in rain? Especially when you need to clean your head and forget about all the bullshit in the world?

Also feels thread I guess?

Yeah it's pretty chill. My favorite feel has been driving with good snow tires at night probably 20 degrees out and icy/snowy listening to Star Wars Hoth music deep in the country.

Rain is good though.

(OP)

I know that feel OP.

I am really not looking forward to the winter because my weekend night drives will be cut to a minimum. Fuck this gay climate.

And why the fuck is Veeky Forums inverting my pictures.

moot you faggot fix this shit

>blaming anything on moot
retarded oldfag

Yeah I wish there will be some snow this year. Last year it was just ice and nothing more since it was so cold that not even salt worked.
Although this year is the first time I bought just some mid-tier winter tires since I won't be doing my usual once-a-month-cross-europe runs over to my GF place.

Why is that?

Also it's no longer moot but that other Asian autistic fag.

t. bus rider

Just had a drive in my Porsche in the rain. Drove around Lake Simcoe with the lake literally feet away from me.

Feels good man.

>Also it's no longer moot but that other Asian autistic fag

>retarded oldfag

It's a meme you dips.

>Lake Simcoe

Which side of Simcoe? You may be dangerously close to me.

It's a very obscure one then...

everyone still blames moot for Veeky Forums's problems because the new owner is like an absentee landlord that you never see or hear from, even when the faucet exploded and there's 3 inches of water on the floor

Hirohito makes basically no effort to be involved in the Veeky Forums community, whereas moot was ever-present

Literally the first time I hear about this.

I have horrible night vision , so I avoid driving in pitch dark areas fml I will never experience that feel

A shower

damn, that sucks
too passive it would make me think even more. the point of night rides is that you don't have to think about all the bullshit you are going trough

me too

Solo night drives are the best, even in the daily. Still love it.

>when you finally realize that the one true thing to make you happy is the complete absence of other humans

almost died in an accident in the rain, so I'm not much of a fan anymore.

Such a freeing perspective, grounding and outer body at the same time...

see, these are the things I enjoy doing in my automobile.

Smoking a fat joint while cruising around in a blizzard in my jeep wrangler is a great memory. no other cars. Deep snow. 4 wheel drive on. good tunes. slow driving.

I had an 84 fiero with a sunroof. those things are the size of the entire roof. I loved to smoke some weed in there and watch the rain against the glass.

Good times.

tell me about what you got going on with that compass/temp gauge.

>Go for late night drive in the rain
>Can't get wipers at comfortable speed
>Can't see shit from the glare of oncoming traffic
>Can't see shit in surroundings outside my cone of light because extra dark
>Wipers are dirty of course that particular night so windshield streaks
>Nerves rattled just doing the speedlimit

Its been drizzling all day and ive had to make 3 runs to town and nearly ran out of gas. Was tempted to go out to the township hall parking lot and do donuts and stupid shit for a little bit

Late night drives are super comfy.

>One of the only things that keeps me going

Don't forget my inclinometer :^)

If there's still traffic on the roads it's not late enough.

What is late for you - 9pm? You gotta be hittin those REAL NIGGA HOURS @ 2am for barren roads.

It's supposed to be a comfy ride not a race.
>"late" night
>traffic
you are doing it wrong m8
How much plastic is too much?

Is that an Alfa Romeo 159?

try again
the enabled DNA is a huge hint

I absolutely love to drive way under the speed limit at night.
> You don't slow anyone down.
>you drive in the perfect mpg range of your car
>you know the roads are designed for much higher speeds.
If you turn down the radio:
>All you hear is your car.
>The tires on the road
>the wind
>the engine and exhaust.
And you control it all.

Question:
If I made a comfy night driving live stream would anybody watch?

I would. Similarly, I was thinking of making a YouTube chanel for relaxing night driving music mixes and rain driving ASMR or some shit. Just strap my gopro to my head and go out driving in the 'ol 944. Would anyone be interested in that?

thats a beautiful pic user

Yeah. Daytime drives in dry weather so you're not sliding around everywhere on bends.
Or a motorbike in the summer on nice twisty roads that aren't shat up by tourists or sunday drivers.

But you're american, so I guess you've never had to worry about aquaplaning, or rainstorms that cut visibility way down for hours, or sharp corners. Or potential flooding.

I think it would be pretty hard. Getting that clear ASMR sound needs some professional tech, the GoPro is better if you want to film yourself driving and add some music on the background.

I'm not American.

>How much plastic is too much?

You say that until you take it camping for a few weeks. The interior gets fucking filthy, and cleaning this thing was a breeze afterwards. Don't have to worry about scratching stupid """soft touch""" surfaces or getting faux leather/leather wet. Just some Simple Green and shop towels for the whole thing.

That's what I figured with the gopro, making music mixes. For the ASMR, I'd do the visuals with the gopro and sync it with my Blue Yeti for the audio, which seems to be a popular mic for that shit.

Just any cheap electret mic will do. Just make sure nothing in your car rattles etc. And tune it up in the postprocess and you will be good to go.