What's the worst car manufacture and why is it Ford?

What's the worst car manufacture and why is it Ford?

If they're so bad, why do they sell so well? And why did they never go bankrupt like GM and Chrysler?

A Big Mac and Quarter Pounder are the best selling burgers in the US, but they are neither the best, the cheapest, nor good for you.

>Ford GT, the LeMans winning supercar
>Mustang GT, 460HP (underrated figure) for sub-40k
>Mustang Ecoboost, over 300HP for sub-30k
>Focus RS, Focus ST, Fiesta ST hot hatches for practical fuel-efficient fun
>F-150 Raptor, which successfully finished the Baha 1000
>Shelby GT350R, one of the most special engines you can buy, will keep up with entry-level supercars for a third the cost
>Sync 3 is the best infotainment right now
Oops I was listing great things about Ford
>the build quality is sometimes not great

FCA is the worst
Ford isn't bad expect having bad transmissions sometimes

Every other Anerican manufaturer is 1000x worse

>>Ford GT, the LeMans winning supercar
I hope you are talking about the V8s not the shitty V6 ones.

Fiesta ST is no more in the US and was just a made in mexicono clapbox anyway.

>What is fleet versions, Alex

It was a fun mexicono clapbox though, and fun is what matters most

>If they're so bad, why do they sell so well?

Because consumers these days are brainlets. They'll buy their shit no matter how bad it is.

>And why did they never go bankrupt
They went bankrupt in the 80s.

/thread

But ford is better than GM and Fiat Chrysler

Never being to the moon... Priceless.

Maybe their trucks I guess, they're OK-tier if it isn't ecoboost powered.

Chevy's trucks suffers from an unfixable vibration issue

And RAM suffers the same thing every other Chrysler vehicles suffer from. Let's just say, RAMs are the worst of the bunch.

What does this have to do with ford

Ford is pretty terrible but they aren't as bad as half the asian car companies or even the euros.

at least ford knows how to build cars that will last more than half a million kilometers without rattling to pieces.

ford is definitely the best manufacturer for enthusiasts right now, the number of cheap fun cars they have is almost on par with the japanese greats of the 90s

Toyota>Ford>GM>Dodge>Nissan

Because Ford of Europe is easily one of the best car companies ever and carried the US division.

There's a reason why all the models in the US other than the trucks and large SUVs look like the European models from years ago now.

Ford's F series line literally lives off of fleet sales because theyre about a grand cheaper.

>Ford GT, the LeMans winning supercar
Ill give you that
>Mustang GT, 460HP (underrated figure) for sub-40k
You can buy a camaro SS that out handles it and is faster
>Mustang Ecoboost, over 300HP for sub-30k
V6 camaro slaughters it for less than 30k too
>Focus RS, Focus ST, Fiesta ST hot hatches for practical fuel-efficient fun
Ok I'll give you this but that is ford yurop. RS a shit tho. GM is a bunch of faggots for not bringing back the Cobalt SS/TC/ LNF Ecotec engine which still kills both the focus and fiesta ST
>F-150 Raptor, which successfully finished the Baha 1000
Baja* Ford still has yet to build a better truck and SUV that can out do a Syclone and Typhoon. GM needs to do something about that than just the Dinky colorado ZR2 and Lingenfelter Reaper
>Shelby GT350R, one of the most special engines you can buy, will keep up with entry-level supercars for a third the cost
What is the ZL1 for less money. Hell the 1LE can keep up and thats a 45k car. Hell Even that pos z06 can do it.
>Sync 3 is the best infotainment right now sync 3 is ok, no where near the best
Oops I was listing great things about Ford
>the build quality is sometimes not great
Neither is reliability. They have been listed as below average for 2017.

With that being said, I still cant stand GM for killing all the cool sports cars they made to protect the corvette as well as killing the body on frame sedans in favor of the Tahoe

I don't agree with user's point, but the lunar rover was developed by GM.

My new Ford with EcoBoost is the best.

>Literal unironic GM cuckolds sperging over Ford's superiority

what a pitiful sight

>You can buy a camaro SS that out handles it and is faster
wrong, even the GT4 racecar is slower than a boss 302

>GM is a bunch of faggots for not bringing back the Cobalt SS/TC/ LNF Ecotec engine which still kills both the focus and fiesta ST
delusional

>Ford still has yet to build a better truck and SUV that can out do a Syclone and Typhoon.
cuck has never heard of the SVT Lighting, it actually has a proper engine aswell

>What is the ZL1 for less money.
slower

>Hell the 1LE can keep up and thats a 45k car.
nope

>Hell Even that pos z06 can do it.
top kek

>They have been listed as below average for 2017.
shill gonna shill

>assmad Ford brainlet detected

>s-stop posting facts!
>u-ur hurting my butt!

sperg more

>why did they never go bankrupt like GM and Chrysler?
Didn't Chrysler get fucked by Daimler and that eventually led to the bankruptcy? GM on the other hand is ran by fucktards so that's not surprisingly.

Yet I don't understand why people slash on Ford, maybe the US division is shitty but in Europe Ford is pretty renowned.
Everywhere I turn I see Ford and even I got a 2002 Focus and 2016 Fiesta.

Yes yes... delight me with your irritation.

>And why did they never go bankrupt like GM and Chrysler?

Because they got the bigger bailout before GM. And unlike GM haven't paid it back yet. Last I heard Ford still owe the USG $5.9Bn

>Last I heard Ford still owe the USG $5.9Bn
lel, ford is fukt.

actually ford is the best

stupid europoors always assblasted

You mispelled Fiat.

You'd be hard-pressed to find a worse car company.

>shit reliability
>shit dealer service
>shit cars
>teeters constantly on the verge of bankruptcy
>few cars that are actually competitive

>>few cars that are actually competitive
lemme guess, anything with a Hellcat engine under the hood, and their only pickup truck?

FIX
DONY

Only if Trump grows a pair and asks for it back, the "loan" *cough* bailout was to build hybrid Focus platform vehicles in the USA, the ones that after Trump came to power Ford announced would move to Hermosillo Mexico.

Becuse they’re china: the company.
Everything they do is a shitty knockoff.
>ecoboost
Mazda tech that they made shitty and unreliable
>awd systems
Crappy copy paste version of land rover tech when they got their designer
>car designs
Literally traced other cars and called it a ferd. They even copied a hyundai lel
>mustang
Girls car that makes noise and goes nowhere

Tl:dr, ford can’t into cars so they steal whatever they think they can get away with

ford isn't the worst. i'd say they're tied with GM for like 3rd worst.
the worst is modern mitsubishi hands down.

>stop posting facts!
>100% of is unsupported opinions

>>awd systems
>Crappy copy paste version of land rover tech when they got their designer
Except the new Focus RS, that's a bad copy past of the VW/Haldex system

>haldex
i'm still fucking annoyed at volvo for using that piece of shit.

It's better than the GKN system Ford are now using, don't confuse the Mk1 systems with the current ones.

GM sold a ton of their shares to the US Govt. because they couldn’t actually pay what they owed. Ford doesn’t pay it back because they know the Govt can’t touch them.

>implying i'm a gm cuckold and not part of the chrysler master race

>focus RS
>haldex
are you actually retarded? Haldex systems can't send more than 50% of the power to the rear wheels and even that is only if it detects the front slipping, it's a completely front biased system while the RS can send >70% to the rear at any time. They're completely different systems and in no way related

They are scheduled to pay it back by 2022, everything is going as planned.

all car manufacturers have issues, but I'd say FCA takes the fucking cake.

you also have the fact that different manufacturers have different reliability levels depending on the car. look at fucking Nissan here

then you have the fact that "reliability" can comprise different things. the automatic transmission ford focus' have a lot of problems but the manual ones are pretty reliable. some people don't care about the radio being a little buggy compared to powertrain issues.

research car reliability by model by year down to the particular options the car shipped with and you'll have a better idea of what you're getting into.

Sperg more

Nice projection

literally nobody cares

it's hilarious watching you sperg out

The shares have only dropped in value since then
Nice try GM shill

>Tesla Motors not on the list

Shares have nothing to do with a loan. The same kind of loan Nissan also received.

>tfw you own a lexus

That’s why I can’t buy GM vehicles anymore. I can’t condone the fucking government owning a piece of a private company.

So... are fords good or bad? Is still not clear from this thread.

They don't own anything anymore, but don't let that fact stop you.

My grandpa worked for GM for 40 years so I’d like to buy one. Maybe my next car will be.

>chrysler
>master race
You managed to pick the only thing worse than Ford, congrats

are you retarded?

it was clearly a joke you faggot

You’re right. The ferd one is worse because it has clutch packs on each wheel ready to fuck you and your wallet up

>drift mode
O i am laffin

Remember the 124 is more reliable than the ND and Kia have come out below Fiat for the last 3 years.

It's great.

Too unreliable to make it.

ford is lightyears ahead of General Maintenance that get government bailouts every 2 weeks to stay afloat with the pure garbage they put out.

Im yuropeen but I honestly cant think of anything bad on fords

Best golf-class car is focus rs (maybe civic type r but it just looks gay as fuck)
Best performance car is still mustang with an unbeatable price

Sure you can buy yuro-fast cars like A45 amg or CLA45 amg. Like the turks like to do here.
But youre driving an overclocked timebomb that consumes just as much as an modern 8 cyl

Im actually waiting to buy an 2018 mustang, US non cucked version.

Have some respect for the man who started it all.

Honestly, once Mullaly took over Ford started to be better

like how the Mondeo is just a rebadged fusion from the us?

THIS
Hell, if the Brits we're still in charge of design the Fusion would have looked like pic related

If you dont like Ford, does it mean you like jews?

Mustang is the greatest car for the money, they're doing something right.

No. The Ford Foundation is 100% koscher.

>The ferd one is worse because it has clutch packs on each wheel ready to fuck you and your wallet up

poorfag unable to afford maintenance on a ford detected lmao

>using "projection" as his only defensive response

Uh huh.. please do continue to entertain me with your anger.

Burgers are actually pretty decent in terms of macros. It's the fries and the soda that gets you.

you know nothing and blindly shill, when Ford launched the RS, they said that it would get 30 minutes of track time in the car, little did anyone know that it wasn't a guarantee, it was a fucking limit, the rear clutch packs that control the awd system in the rear axle are prone to overheat, and will almost always do it at around 30 mins. It has nothing to do with maintenance, it has to do with their thought process and quality control, those clutch packs are really small for what the car would have needed in order to function well beyond those 30 minutes.
T. track fag

I dont care if they are shit I like them

>2014

>17

That's mah boi Dicky's number!

not a track car

who buys a brand new tarted up 40k economy car to do hardcore lapping in. thats retarded.

ford australia was actually good though

I'm not a fan of this gen RS, but its AWD system is much better than Haldex. It's permanently rear-biased, for one.

>Buy AU2 ford falcon
>Fun car, easy to work on
>Owners manual didn't come with car; can't find it fucking anywhere

Honestly the biggest thing that annoys me. Should be this fucking hard to find a manual.

They stopped making nice images for the results because people were sharing them without subscriptions. The overall rankings haven't changed much, and the caveat that in most makes reliability varies widely within the brand (due to specific models being more or less reliable).

>kia in third place

The Kia Niro has a predicted better reliability than the Corolla even, top in the class. Ford Focus is at the bottom of the pack mainly because the automatic transmission in the Focus is total dogshit.

That being said I get the Hyundais and Kias a lot as rental cars and you wouldn't catch me buying one. Underpowered engines, poor feel (both driving and interior fit & finish).

where's mitsub... ooh...

Henry Ford was a scumbag who stole from and then shafted the Dodge bros, made literal shit compared to GM and was a brainlet compared to Walter Chrysler. His cars only sold well because muh cheapness for the common man