Thoughts?

thoughts?

I'm thinking about getting my first car. Is there anything notable about this car that I should know? Because other than that, it looks like a really good deal.

It will feel like shit. On paper, it looks nice, but in reality, it is just poorly executed.

Granted, if this is your first car, you won't know what you're missing, so go for it if you like.

>hyundai
Its shit

yea, already getting second thoughts. parking with a manual transmission just seems like a hassle, hell everything on manual is a hassle.

Buy yourself a REAL nice prelude with that money. (Fifth or fourth gen). (Avoid the autos like the fucking black plague)

Only if you're a fag or new to driving stick.

Learn to drive you fag

i'm doing some reading, and a lot of manual drivers hate dealing with slow traffic and hills

No, they don't. Slow traffic is fine. So are hills. They're only bad if you're bad at driving.

yea, now I'm reconsidering.
manual can't be that bad considering how many people put it on a pedestal.

UNRELIABLE

These things are notoriously shitty and have shoddy build quality throughout. Famous for devouring their own clutches and transmissions, belts snapping randomly, bearings wearing out prematurely, electrical issues...they're just junk cars.

Literally everyone looks at them as their first car because they "look cool" for an affordable car of that age, but they're shit. You're better off with a rusty Mazda3 2bh senpai.

Tibbys are all show no go. They're slow, guzzle gas, handle like shit, and have meh reliability.

damn, guess I'll stick to my reliable minivan then until something else comes up

I've always driven manual, auto actually makes me feel weird.
That said, if you're purely a stick driver then it'll become like breathing, it just happens.

*or if you have a sports clutch.

Tibbys are all show no go. They're slow, guzzle gas, handle like shit, and have meh reliability. The manual gearbox is trash and blows up because it came from an Accent or some shit and can't handle the siqq torkz that the V6 puts out.

>have hyundai accent
>last week decide "Hmm it's about time to do the timing belt"
>order a new one
>it's supposed to arrive monday
>the timing belt broke today probably fucking my valves with it

I am mad user

>owning a Hyundai
>ever

Be mad user. Be mad at yourself.

>sports clutch

I wish I had a sports clutch. It'd go well with my sports steering wheel cover and shift knob.

Christ does anyone on this board know anything about cars at all?

>$7500 for a 10 year old hyundai
Are you mental?

>odo is on km
Okay, maybe not. It's obviously not USD and I have no idea if it's a good deal.

>$7500 for a 10 year old hyundai
>really good deal
are you retarded?

HOW DID I NOT REALIZE THESE WERE FWD. I THOUGHT THEY HAS ONE REDEEMING FEATURE

>Christ does anyone on this board know anything about cars at all?

Veeky Forums shills 3k civics like they're reliable. Don't take advice from here

I hate driving in traffic with auto because you either accelerate too slow or too fast. There's no in-between with fucking crappy automatic cars.

Never buy modded cars.