/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

Great Molestation edition

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinNews/DevelopmentsArt CollectionSoundtrack

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=webSEai0TSI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So dead it's embarrassing

How long did it take everyone to beat the Trial of the Sword?
I still haven't beaten the middle trials yet.

>thread ends up dying anyway even when I was posting at 4am to keep it alive

I'm posting more than I'm taking screenshots. Going to have to step it up.

/lozg/ was fun while it lasted.

We'll have to start up again when the second DLC comes out.

I haven't started it yet, but I'm debating with myself whether to start another master mode run on my Switch when I'm away from Cemu for two weeks, or whether I should continue with my 200 hours normal mode Switch profile and do the trial on that as a way of prepping me for doing it on master mode when I return.

I've heard of a few people having difficulties, but I've yet to experience just how hard it is myself. I think I'm going to be mighty pissed off if Cemu crashes while I'm near the end of set. Maybe I should just start another master mode run on my Switch, and reserve Cemu strictly for screenshot purposes. I seem to be getting more crashes as of late ever since I updated to 1.3.0 with the new DLC.

maybe 3 or so hours, had to do almost the entire final trials twice over. I did a lot of treasure hunting beforehand

About 2 and a half hours, though I did kind of cheat by eating food with buffs before going in

I forgot to heal myself every time I went into the trials, ended up starting off with only half my hearts

But I just got here

I don't think we're going to make it too a hundred posts this time

2, 2 and a half hours at most, Normal mode only
Started Master Quest but I don't think I want to do this, shit's crazy hard

Daily reminder that Hylia is a false god.

I know you can't register the Lord of the Mountain, but can you leave her at your house stable for example and she'll still be there?

Why would you ever think that was a possibility?

it disappears when you dismount

idk, small brain

We'll make it, user. We'll make it

it's funnier to to think that's Mipha's armor she's wearing

Holy fucking SHIT

this game does not hold up.

I found the graphics entertaining the last time I played it.
dinner plate faces

The graphics are fine, it's the framerate, gameplay, and above all CAMERA which make me want to rend out my optical cords.

Was anyone else hella disappointed with the new dlc armor sets? I love the look of both tingle and phantoms, and would chose them over shiekah/barbarian even if they were just straight up copies. You can't even upgrade these shits though, yo! All they are, as it stands, is a sexy inventory spot filler. I'm never going to use tingles over sheikahs since it lacks the stealth, and I'll never use phantoms over barbarian since it lacks the charge set bonus (also a lack of defense on both). Plus, majoras mask has absolutely nothing going for it other than looking sweet as shit, and midnas hat isn't as good as just rocking the ancient set.
It was hella fun collecting all the new armor prices, but now that i have I'm a sad panda. :(

It's neat stuff to use even if it isn't optimal. Midna's helmet works better than the base diamond circlet and is immediately available. Tingle's set is not that worthwhile compared to the dark set though, no matter how funny it is to run around as fucking Tingle and kick ass

I would have preferred if they made an effort to keep it from being memey. As it is it reminds me of those God-awful costumes in Bayonetta. I'd deliberately avoid wearing them, even if they were better than what I had.

How would you respond to this, /lozg/?

with a shrug

He does speak.

Also by God that is a bad drawing.

Has the Master Sword gotten longer or is it just me? It seems a bit long to be a one handed weapon

>the floating platforms are affected by the korok leaf

>talking about it out of the blue
>not over dinner
this artist is just wrong

2nd DLC better add some way to track which recipes you've made; something like Super Paper Mario. I remember looking at the guide's food page and thinking there's no way I've made all those things, but I've no motivation to because there will be nothing in any menu proving that I did make it, and all you really need is fried wild greens. Make an NPC give you rewards for completion percentages or something.

What's the first non-sexual thing you would do with Zelda after bringing her back to Kakariko?

Is there any way to change their elevation without popping the balloons?

Take her to see the inside of a shrine

Then the sexual things would begin

I've been meaning to ask if anyone's saved a recipe guide. I still can't figure out stew

>taking her inside of a combat shrine to bone her

What better place?

come on then

oh, thanks.
I am not very good at cooking

I want to fug the fish

So goron spice is just an ingredient, it doesn't add a secondary effect ever?

the fish wanted to fug you too

mipha a shit

Preach sister, preach

Sauce?

don't be a lowsy winner, Zelda

Well that's good

But she couldn't
because she died.

What are the best general elixr ingredients excluding star fragments/dragon parts?

I can fug the ghost

What are you playing it on? Go play the 3DS version.

What order did you guys do the Divine Beasts?

Trying to get the Master Sword before I tackle any of them in Master Mode

You can't, because it's passed on

Medoh, Ruta, Rudania, Naboris.

Ruta, Rudania, Naboirs, Medoh
next time it'll be Medoh, Rudania, Ruta, Naboris

Lin-el or Lionel?

Does her helmet work better than the full anceitn set though? I haven't checked and all the other dlc items can't even be upgraded.
All they really have going for tennis that they look cool. Haven't completed bayonetta 1 or 2 so I can't speak for those games specifically. But I can imagine the point you're trying to.make and ad it stands the most "memey" of doc content in botw is majoras mask and midnas hat. I like majoras, but I won't ever use it, since it's usefulness is equivelant to the hylian hood. Which sucks for endgame.

Best order is Medoh for the sake of using Ravioli to cheat on other puzzles, Rudania because you're already north and fuck the Goron questline, Ruta for Zora armor and sweet fishfu and Naboris for the only good boss fight in the game

Lie-nel

Lie-nel

Also, nominating wolf link for shittiest amiibo. Don't know exactly what any other amiibo give you, but if If its even just a once a "real" day reward of items it's better than the garbage that is wolf link.
If someone knows some way to make wolf link great please enlighten me!

Leave her there.

Boe-koe-blin or Buh-cob-blin?
Mobe-lin or Mob-lin>
hinox or hinox?

Lie-nel if you're a yank. Everyone else I've heard says Lin-el.

Marry her

Can't do sexual stuff without marriage first

I say Buh-co-blin
Mob-lin
Hee-nox

High-nox

does that shrine's combat guardian respawn with a blood moon?

WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU, BLOOD MOON?

But I can still hug the Trident while she talks to me

Her spirit has passed on and the trident has mysteriously been thrown away

>Implying Link would let anyone touch the last memento's of his only friends

Duration only.

Link has new friends.

He doesn't have to mourn forever over some stinky dead fish

When should I take on the Trial of the Sword in Master Mode?

When you get the sword.

I have 13 hearts and I keep dying

Lynel Richie.

S-she'll come back as a robot like Fiora, right?

>Not wanting a ghost waifu

She'll possess Kodah for mutually beneficial Link fucking sessions

youtube.com/watch?v=webSEai0TSI

Where is this place? I don't think I ever found it.

Link can just buy a six foot plush.

Travel north inside that big ravine with the windmills.

>I Mipha had lived, she would be taller than Sidon by now.

Feels bad man

Don't forget about the Tetraforce:
▲ ▲
▲ ▲

Okay, I'll take a look, thanks.

Going from Cemu to the Switch (portable mode) hasn't felt that bad in terms of picture quality, but now I feel like I've lost a sense of scale with the landscape and my eyes are straining. I hope I can get used to this again.

Started another master mode run on the Switch despite already starting one on Cemu. I looked into the future and saw myself getting extremely pissed at the game crashing when near the end of the trials, so perhaps it's for the best.

WHY DOES THE HERO THAT BANISHED GANON TEN THOUSAND YEARS AGO LOOK LIKE GANON

She would have stopped at 6 foot

I wish more jomon designs got into the game desu, that master sword room looks interesting as fuck.

funny you should mention the only things that have not aged of the game, in fact those things are exactly what made dark souls popular, fucking irony

>6 foot
You mean plush size.