/hsg/ - Hearthstone general

Don't forget to vote for free packs!

>Latest News
Announcement of an Expansion Announcement: us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20811886/expansion-announcement-at-hct-spring-championships-6-29-2017
Caverns Nerf and Q&A: us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20875735/live-stream-qa-journey-to-un’goro-and-balance-change-6-27-2017

>Deck lists, news etc
hearthstonetopdecks.com
hearthpwn.com
hsreplay.com (Buy Premium For Us)
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ Wild Open Tournament ($100 prizepool)
Rules: pastebin.com/5qDhbkLi
Sign Up: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe1XfhvpBIVK8rF8P7_EDddWGq4NmiOH9pYvZ_lu463X3aAKw/viewform?usp=sf_link
Discord: discord.gg/hsg

Other urls found in this thread:

hearthpwn.com/news/2958-earn-double-gold-from-quests-starting-july-5
hearthpwn.com/news/2953-all-wild-hearthstone-sets-are-returning
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for duel links

What meme effects will we get in the new expansion?

I'd like to see some damage over time spells.

sniff my cunny

Xth for /ourguys/ Muzzy and Ant- honestly the script has a good mix of ecelebs, established pros looking for their time to shine, and up-and-comers for the championship

Great Fur Extremely Handsome Innovative Deathrattle High Level Tactics Moderately Sized Fedora Great Animations Broken Interactions Must be Weasel Tunneler

>give Control Warlock unavoidable DoTs
>assure it's nothing less than tier 1 ever again

Not a chance fancypants, although I feel it would kinda fit the playstyle of Hunter rather than the lore flavor

What do you guys think of my element pally deck?

Why do you have spellbreaker?

remove ivory knight, add another blazecaller

*sniffs*

Only got one blaze so I had to improvise

Because I hate fighting ther paladins.

I hope for activated abilities.

how about for another tol'vir?

Anyone already has an idea how the Caverns nerf will look?

5 minions instead of 4 IIRC.

I originally had two in my deck. But the second one always ended up being a dead card at some point during most of the games I played. I might try it again though.

If you mean how it will preform after the nerf, my guess is it will still have a place in the meta but won't be as strong. Maybe a low tier 2 deck. And people will probably rely more on flame elemental to trigger the quest because it's easier to get five of them with cards like firefly and the 3 mana guy.

Not him, but I always run a spellbreaker too. Great for btfo'ing buffed priest mionions, buffed hyena's, large frothing beserkers, spikeridgedsteeded minions, or an annoying taunt when playing pirate warrior

It might work as aggro+elementals as win condition.

i honestly dont think the 5 will make too much of a difference. sure it delays the clock a bit, but the amount of burst quest rouge still has is insane.

hgg casters doing their bit to keep their jobs

this card is worth 4.5 mana

you are worth 4.5 mana

One extra bounce is huge, that's the difference between 5 extra charge damage at minimum

FUCKNG KIKES

Is it possible to use? Needs to be atleast a six mana card in actuality

>play 30 class cards - 40 gold
>play 10 pirates - 50 gold

It's okay. will most likely end up as either a meme card or in low tier 2 deck.

Playing pirates is hard, user

(Actually struggling to play Pirate Warrior due to being used to playing control)

>play 15 over load cards
>there are no overload cards in the basic set

Have fun, new players, better buy packs to get that 50 gold

lmao i never noticed this

Alright with me, It basically is just Anima Golem but you can get two

same with combo cards, divine shield, probably some others

looks like you'll have a story to tell tonight!

Shall I buy Karazhan ?

you shall

Play a Handbuff Elemental deck, instead. I was thinking whether I should remove some cards and maybe add a couple of Stonehill Defenders and Acolytes of Pain, but so far this dek has been great.

>Be me
>New fag with shitty starter deck
>Play againat faggots with top tier decks and cards in casual
What a fucking great game this is.

Serves you right for playing this game even though we specifically told you not to bother with it.

this tbqh

i dont get this shit
>trying to mess around with meme deck
>opponent is a golden portrait jade druid

GUYS WHO'S THE BEST CHAMPION TO PICK QUICKLY

this is a coinflipping game, you can pick randomly

Close your eyes and click

I hope we get some OP demons in the next expansion. Demonlock could be great.

Are Ant, Muzzy and Neirea /ourguys/?

I opened up a random number generator, set it to pick from 1-16 and then just used what it gave me. Literally the only correct way to do it.

Keep in mind:
> One extra bounce needed
> Have to waste more time

The advantage caverns rogue had was that if it could pull off the combo early enough, it could kill the enemy quickly, specially since there isn't a lot of removal being played.

>muslim
>ourguy

I think it will disappear off the ladder just because it's been nerfed, even if the nerf doesn't hurt it too badly.

It's kind of shittier questing desu.

Would make warlock good in arena again

Kek what the fuck is the context for that art

RDU is the new hotness, He's a swell guy and I hope he does well this tournament

Angler Fishing Dailies

Honestly there are quite a few decision points and wrong plays to make with Pirate Warrior (in most matchups) now that it's countered and has become reliant on tech cards. You fuck up once versus a token deck or Paladin or Combo Priest and you're fucked

I'd bet on Muzzy, Mage, RDU, Neirea, Kranich, or Ant to win it, but literally anything can happen.

Based Teej got top 10 with this Malygps Hunter mid season last month, I still can't believe it. At least Frodan and TJ are good at the game unlike most other casters.

HUNTER BUFFS WHEN

>Join a card game years later
>expect to be on the same level with basic cards
Nigga what

anyone else notice asian hs streamers are always really good?
>amaz
>trump
>toast
>ratsmah
>savjz
i wonder why that is

Ye. Ant is such a nice guy, he's definitely one of the streamers where you can see the advantage of having a smaller stream so you can talk to all the regulars

He's complaining about the matchmaking. He just joined this game and has basic cards. He shouldn't be matched up with players way ahead of him powerwise. Especially in a powercreeped game like hearthstone, where a deck could literally lose to another because of the simple fact that card for card, it is weaker.

Surprised Yogg in in there, you'd think it would fuck up the Barnes pull.

>any of those players
>really good

What did he mean by this? Trump is a mediocre semi-professional at best, Ratsmah hasn't made top 100 in months, and the others are pure meme streamers

Never hurts to have the "get out of jail free card" in your spell deck

What's the best deck to hit legend with? Wild Pirates?

I think that was the joke

When did this become a thing? Also, what should I do? I remember murloc warlock being a thing like 1-2 years ago but it's all on paladin now yes?

i meant as in streamers, not players. although toast is underrated desu

I'd probably climb with Murloc Paladin, Token Shaman, or EZ BIG EZ MAGE EZ with two Volcanic Potion if I really wanted to win, check out the Paladin list Jambre finished rank 1 with including 4 weapons and Dread Corsair.

Then again, I've been climbing pretty steady with Miracoli and Secret Hunter.

Wtf I love Priest now

Too bad Toast can't compete with perfection

navioot sucks though, and he's actually trying

Godlento is the only right pick.

>3 sunkeeper tarims
>2 tirions
>2 spikeridge steeds
Wowwww I got so outskilled
fuck you blizzarde

only thing navi was sucking on was hafus tits while toast browsed asian masculinity

Standard arena was a mistake

Why do losers who post on image boards think they are smarter than some of the best developers and game designers on earth? You don't get this quest until you have atleast one overload card in your collection. Maybe next time do some research before you open your mouth.

hearthpwn.com/news/2958-earn-double-gold-from-quests-starting-july-5

>double gold from quests
>i cleaned my questlog earlier today

fuck YOU

I don't believe you

Maybe he has other things on his mind

He is a Freeze Mage/Control Warrior OTP tho

cant blame toast for not wanting to bang some ugly, whiny girl

toast was on the verge of crying when hafu insisted on playing with navi on stream instead of him during the bahamas

lol. i have 2 quests i was going to do today. now i can wait for tomorrow and get double gold on 3 quests.

he was just really disappointed by how ugly she is up close. it's pretty sad when you think about it.

The one DoT warlock had was so low-key that no one ever used it, so they might think it was good (in the same way the quilboar bikers are) and make more. However, once Warock has enough they may actually become decent, especially if they can also be cast on minions. Then only silence priest would be able to remove them.

>double gold
>can't buy wild stuff with gold

Bravo

>can't buy wild stuff with gold
Where was this stated?

>no american only celebration for independence day

what did the communists at team 5 mean by this

@181635791
Here's your pitty (You).

Where did you take this from? Hearthpwn or some other unofficial site?

they're capitalist jews not communist jews.

>double gold from quests starting tomorow
>I force myself to complete every quest on the day they're given because of gold efficiency
>now I'm gonna lose potential gold because of it

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Sup bros, I've been running this modified version of a zoo deck someone posted yesterday and it's been decent (granted I'm only rank 10 right now). Changes I made were taking out one argent squire and one abusive sergeant for two fire flies as well as dropping crazed alchemist for ravasaur runt (this deck early game floods like a motherfucker so it basically always goes off). I think sea giant could be a really solid one-of, though. Any suggestions on what to drop? Kara khazam is probably the weakest card but it high rolls with bloodbloom like crazy sometimes

### zoo is dead
# Class: Warlock
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Mammoth
#
# 2x (0) Forbidden Ritual
# 1x (1) Abusive Sergeant
# 1x (1) Argent Squire
# 2x (1) Fire Fly
# 2x (1) Flame Imp
# 2x (1) Possessed Villager
# 2x (1) Voidwalker
# 1x (2) Acidic Swamp Ooze
# 2x (2) Bloodbloom
# 2x (2) Dire Wolf Alpha
# 2x (2) Knife Juggler
# 1x (2) Ravasaur Runt
# 2x (3) Darkshire Councilman
# 2x (4) Ravenous Pterrordax
# 2x (5) Doomguard
# 2x (5) Feeding Time
# 2x (5) Kara Kazham!
#
AAECAf0GBPIB9QWKB7HBAg0w9wTZB7EIwgi0rAK2rAL2rgKdsgLnwQLrwgKQxwKSxwIA
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

That's because they don't want to clutter the client. If you spend 5 seconds on Reddit you can see why this is a bad idea. There are lots of idiots who play HS. I'm fine with only allowing real money purchases. You can still use your gold for current sets so I don't see the big deal.

Hearthpwn yes.

hearthpwn.com/news/2953-all-wild-hearthstone-sets-are-returning

>double quest gold tomorrow
>did an 80g quest with a friend today
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How long is this Midsummer festival?

It's probably just for the duration of this week's Tavern Brawl.