Should I?

Should I?

Should I.....? (What the hell are you trying to ask?)

Overpriced, unreliable garabage

Don't do it user, there's so much to live for!

it looks sick tho

Get an STI instead. Subaru made the same formula with more resources available and thus created a superior product in terms of quality.

Yeah, I would love to own an EVO too, but I'd never buy one. Just save yourself the headache and get an STI.

>Overpriced
Are you working at McDonald's

>unreliable
whats wrong with it?

STI's are slower and harder to wrench on.
Plus a stock 4G63 can handle a lot more boost than an EJ257 so if you're trying to make power Evo X is a better choice.

If you're a high school junior sure. Make sure you get your vape in the same colour.

After a couple months you should take the power cable out of your PC and fucking strangle yourself with it you completely tasteless mongrel

Subarus are slow as fuck and have less potential though. They also turn like shit because of that meme boxer engine sticking out so far forward. Their reliability is way overblown.

t. Ex-2002 wrx owner

I bought mine in 06, it had 62k on it and I got i up to 140k. That thing was a piece of shit and it was 100% stock. Gimme an evo anyday, at least they're fast.

i bet you drive an Integra

ITT Fucking morons not even able to see it's a Ralliart not an Evo

I bet you ride the metro bus

What car is that?

your grandmother's Integra

>im a reddit newfag who can't read a filename: the post

My grandma drives a Fiat Punto so you're a little off. Not everyone drives garbage Hondas Pedro

Shit, I thought it was an Evo. I saw the intercooler and hood and jumped to the conclusion.
OP, if you're going to get a Lancer, buy an Evo or don't bother.

Some sort of weird dodge stratus