/dlg/ Duel Links General

Duel Links General #75

Friendly competition edition.

Last Thread: Latest News
>Ranked has been drastically revamped with new ranks and rewards. Check the announcements in game for full details
>Structure decks have been added to the shop. You can only buy them with gems once so if you want a full set of the boss cards you'll have to spend money
>Yami Bakura has returned to the gate with his Destiny Board deck. If you have yet to unlock him, you can do so now
>The duelist level cap has been raised to 40
>A new, non unlockable LD will be in Duel World mid July. The hint points to Arkana
>A new, unlockable LD will be in Duel World at the end of July. It's Yami Marik based on the hint, and further supports Arkana as the other LD
>New box Crimson Kingdom is out. Lots of Zombie, Fire, and Red Eyes support, as well as good generic beaters
>multiple skills will be nerfed in the next few weeks. HHG now topdecks, Parasites cap at 2, and 3SD now requires 3000 LP.
>Restructor Revolution will be limited to 1 in August.

Useless (Duel) Links
>sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc.
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

>android emulators
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems. If you're really unsure about what to buy, Crimson Kingdom has high attack 4-star monsters at low rarities
>Advancing past stage 38 leads to tougher standard duelists with minimal rewards so some people recommend staying at 38 or lower
>Level up Mai and Keith first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J2mMg7dxenw?t=1165
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for yugioh is nothing but a game and should be enjoyed and not taken seriously

Amen

This reminds me of how Yugi is such a manlet that he must get a primo view of DMG's panties every time she's floating on the field.

Love that pic

I'm so fucking glad parasites are getting nerfed

Would Lightsworns be broken in Duel Links?

Holy shit rookie rank is so damn tough, I just fought this guy with 3 gozukis 2 red eyes spirit 2 zombie red eyes and other crap like that, looks like I will need to stop using memedecks and level up Pegasus to make a toon deck

Crimson Kingdom is probably the first pack that contains a coherent deck, looks fun too, too bad this guy is ultra rare.

Ehh its all the KoG,platinums and that new rank that have to start at beginner 1 again

Platinum user here, it sucks.
>tea burn everywhere
>weevil burn everywhere
>toons everywhere

You get the occasional 3SD/red-eyes/mako, but too much damn burn.

I ship Mokuba X Tea now.

you could have prevented it

is it shit?

you are better of using bewd

It's useable because it's a dragon. The real question is if it's worth running over its other scaly high level counterparts.

>500 gems while only good card is that dragon rebirth thing
>But if you pay it's only 3 bucks instead of the 10 bucks=500 gems
damn fuck starter decks man, just gonna save my gems for that phoenix box

>auto-duel now tribute summons Thunder Dragon using 1700+ attack beaters as fodder
I've used this deck for a month and it never did that before this update. Time to manually duel SDs again.

You can only buy a structure deck once with gems and multiple times with money. I can't see them not going more in this direction. Might be smart to bail now to not waste time later.

If we complain enough they'll change it like they did with box retirement.

When I was little I'd always beg mommy and daddy to buy me Yugioh cards because they'd have them near checkout. Now I'm sitting alone in my boxers with swampass buying all the rarest virtual cards
Have fun spending your 500 gems F2P kiddies. P2W adults win again kek

BASED

someone post gemini deck

Anyone here banned?

>But if you pay it's only 3 bucks
4 bucks, don't be tricked by the .99 ruse.

yeah I got banned for using a modded apk

No you didn't

yeah I did
I would know

Post screenshot

i'll never understand people falling for .99
just round up
you're not saving anything

Just one of the ingenious marketer's tricks. The eyes see the number and decimal, then omit the rest.

>Connection Loss against some Burn kid when I'm about to win
>I lose
Hmmmmmmm

where do i turn in my ranked tickets for cards?

I think that's more people being retarded than marketer's being clever

Pathetic, i would rather buy a pizza and a coke than spending money on games, especially mobile games but on the other side thanks for helping Duel Links grow

If you're a woman or a regular joe, sure

>About to beat a 3SD Shitter
>Lose due to time out despite not even using 30 seconds of my turn
HMMMMMM

modded apk strikes again

you should have to spend a little, even if it's a mobile game. nothing's genuinely free. problem is, konami wants you to spend outrageous amounts on this mobile game.

>implying everyone who plays as f2p does it because they have no money
If I could buy packs with money without installing jewgle spyware crap I would have 3 of every card I like

how do you beat fucking clown control?

Is 12 a good amount of monsters to have in a deck I'm working on building my own but I can't keep it in the 20 range

toon kingdom

Use straight flush, ultimate Providence, or a few dispells/twisters to destroy that card that changes the battle position

im playing clowning and the only time i lost was against red eyes deck. so clown control is pretty much shit against any deck that is build around resurrecting monsters from the graveyard, eg. black eyes wyvern/spirit/gyozuki or something for zombie dragon/ even vanguard of the dragon

I believe the only people who spend money on this game are the ones who want to reach or stay as KOG with falling. Pretty weird considering you can get to KOG as a F2P too. I just don't get these people, they spend money to get there faster or what

Getting gems with the modded apk is so much easier its not even funny. I recommend everyone who is having a hard time getting gems to try it

What is wrong with this games draw system. It's like the game forces the top decks to make a comeback match on purpose.

go back to

Niqqa, you crazy? Konami just warned people that they are watching you using it!

nice source

Should i?

wait a few days for the new box. if it doesnt have anything interesting just buy one of the structures although i personally prefer the dragon one

Read the fucking news they released. They even banned CreativTimothy.

You're welcome

I bought the Spellcaster one because I wanted Rope of life and it's been fun using it with Kidmodo

that's connection bs from konamis side, actually

>im playing clowning
why the fuck? most boring deck to play, it works, but i'd rather play fucking harpies lmao

They banned a ton of the top players from different groups. Korean group got wrecked.

For using the modded apk in pvp?

Timothy didn't use it on pvp and still got banned.

Different reasons including modded apk. Top Korean was banned for letting multiple people play their account. I doubt they're going to mass-find modded apks if you're worried, they'll only find it if they investigate you.

when?

honestly i like it. there is a lot of thought that need to go on. like do i use des. sunlight and my clown that destroys or do i set down my clown that returns to hand with a feint plan to protect it. do i put down my four star bug or do i play sphere kuri with tragedy. and that's not even the hardest part just wait until you have two labyrinth of nightmare on the field. that's when the real planning starts. thinking about destroying monsters right now as wel as putting cards in a position so they can destroy monsters later eg. dream clown face up is dangerous but dream clown face down is a dud

Chaos command magician. Basically and auto win when it hits the board.

Also use D gate and be smart with how you storm (ie. chain D gate to your storm to force them to destroy their own monster with security orb).

well its in the games files...

Is there a card in Duel Links that lets you recover one spell from the graveyard? I'm stuck on stage 41 because i need to fusion summon two monsters in one turn but i only have one poly. I dont want to waste my gems on getting Fusion Gate

I spend money to have variety of decks, I could KoG f2p ez

Doesn't this make tribute doll useless?

Speaking of game files when is Reddit going to datamined the new update? Seriously you fuckers you hurry up and do it too. Reddit has a better community because of that

Just buy one from the card trader.

Nevermind, I just noticed the word "Normal" monster

Still though

>tfw got econ for my wcq sr
>tfw got a way to farm kaiba since then
>tfw 4 econs now from farm
>tfw you can be a ticket econ retard now
help how do I go back in time

so what? We have spell cards that inflict less than 500 damage and cards that heal like 200 hp
and if we get it is probaly softlimited (one time reward) or UR in a cardbox

You can buy another poly from card trader. There's also a trap card called spell reclamation that lets you do what you want.

Spell Reclamation kinda does that

Pixie Knight is your girl

Can you post your deck clownfam

>PvP rewards are mostly grind friendly
>I can now enjoy my mostly meme decks so long as I'm willing to play a lot more
Rate one such meme.

I wonder where gift controller retard-kun is? He must've blown a gasket seeing this new update.

Apktards absolutely btfo'd

The time saved and ability to multitask makes autodueling far more efficient.

Is it confirmed they won't remove anymore boxes?

You might wanna switch out guardian statue since his flip summoning is can shit compared to crass clown

Also put in windstorm or that Anubis card if you have them. I don't but this deck still works fine. Got on 10 win streak today.

I don't know why these retards keep acting like they are invincible

i doubt anyone who was using a modded apk was actually playing on a serious level at least serious enough to even try for king of games. i play on modded (alternative account though i still farm and pvp on my real account) just for shits and giggles and mainly to pvp against some friends and actually be able to build a deck with econ in it

quick hint:
If you could use Dragon's Rebirth, consider using it in the attack mode after the dragon you want to banish attacks

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

THey still ban for that you idiot it doesn't matter.

Ok, which one of you was it?

Yami Marik Preview

New HUD (notice the Main/Battle Phase indicators by character portraits)

youtu.be/J2mMg7dxenw?t=1165

>Published on Dec 27, 2016
New or outdated?

You think this is any good for a clown deck?

If you're using Crass Clown, it's handy.

How about warrior returning alive? Is it worth it to run one to get a dream clown back?

FUCKING WEEVIL GIVE ME A DAMN COCOON ALREADY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It could be worse. I've been 1.5
months after Grasschoppers and you can't even get it from tickets. You can get Great Moth with tickets, but not Grasschopper. Going after garbage but extremely rare cards is suffering.

Can someone explain the best method for getting SR tickets? Should I try to rank up? I know I'll win less if I get to Gold+. Should I throw matches in Silver? I just want ECon.

thank god for the dragonian structure deck
1700 dragons are great