Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FEHeroes_News
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Camilla is shit.

>Reddit is alive
>Have to kill myself so I'm not like them
damn.....

Is next weekend going to be a double SP weekend?

Faye!

Cherche is good

Is she doing JJAV now?

The announcement said every weekend.

From last thread,
So I can't think of running anything besides cav memes since it's so effective. Make me a team out of this so I can stop being bored.

I need requests for Chibimemes

Cav nerf when!?!?!?!?!

Is it worth it to +10 a 4* adult Tiki? I have like 3 of her lying around and recently got a +atk -spd one so might as well try, right?

> Excited to finally get a Hector
> +spd/-def

Tobin tomorrow lads

reminder reddit breathes so you shouldn't

doesnt it worry you nintendo doesnt care about feh? they dont even have a official twitter

not good for longevity

Blazing Sword remake but the Avatar is Morgan wearing green.

How would you react?

Good thing I'm already dead

Something cute with Roy!

So Lukas is good, right?

I was considering it because I have 7 adult tiki's lying around but that's a lot of bonfire to miss out on, not really worth it in my opinion.

Build Eirika as a buffbot and pair her with Nino and Ninian.
4th is choice but probably one of the tankier units so you have more enemy phase presence.
Give the 4th a reposition skill so they can move Nino after she kills something, gets danced, and kills another thing.

The wiki says +atk/-spd is the best spread for her. she is useful for giving out bonfire and lightning breath+. Would you actually use her?

I want Micaiah to do my laundry!
He reaches 41 Speed with the seal, Hone Armor and LaD. Found a windsweep set once, not fun.

he's ok

Is that a STAND?

Just release spur, hone and goad infantry.

Is this supposed to be lewd? Because it just looks like he's protecting her.

A lot of people use them for Bonfire fodder, and Fae or smol Tiki often like having Lightning Breath+ as an option so she often gets used when Nowi is unavailible, but she isn't terrible as a 5 star herself with +Atk or +Def so if you can find the extras to 4*+10 her it'll probably be worth the trouble.

I was thinking that, too, since I have my Nino as well as a 4* ok-IV Tharja. I have enough feathers to 5* an Odin to give his blade to my Linde. My Eirika is already a buffbot so this could work.

I'm worried about your intelligence.

「Cat Scratch Fever」

think with your dick not with your brain user

Hector nino ryoma sharena

Cucks physical units but dies to most mages

Oppai~~

But my dick is telling me to gently protect Clarisse at all costs

I got a couple of male Robins too and the only units that might need bonfire right now are Xander and Camus

Probably? I do need a red mage urgently

Is it worth investing in a fun/gimmicky debuffer build? I don't have a lot of options for more combat-oriented colourless.

>Clarisse
>+Atk -HP Matthew
>+HP -Def Gaius
>+Spd -Res Kagerou
>Niles
>Felicia
>+Def -Atk Gordin
>+HP -Spd Setsuna
>+Atk -Def Faye

i'm proud of you user

Ridiculous as a physical wall but mages completely destroy him. Should be decent for TT if you don't have a better bonus unit to use, not everything there is full teams of mages and dragons.

How cute?

Mine's the same and he does very well anyway, he avoid getting doubled from all those heroes around 30 spd.

Clarisse is for protecting

>look at me i use perfect punctuation on a shitty /feg/ thread i'm smart

:^)

Bride Severa!

How cute can you do?

I have those IVs and he's still a god.
The spd actually helps him not get doubled by a lot of characters. After a Hone Spd boost, he reaches 33 spd, which is pretty good for a tanky unit.

Is he ok? He doesn't seem to have limbs.

What are good ivs on Kagero?

I'm deeply upset by my roll this morning on that whopping 10 orbs, and I want to know how everyone else rolled to see if I'm alone here. Post your obtained from this summer banner.
I like Soren and Lukas, so I'll probably use them after I get over all this salt.

Should I keep Fury 3 on my Rein, or sac my 5* ursula and give him DB3?

+spd-def are the bestest, +atk is good too

Now I'm even more worried.

twitter.com/FE_Heroes_JP

you should go for a real red mage

+atk or +spd
Attack is good because her weapon gives her a natural % modifier on attack against most targets, meaning she gets more than 1 point of damage per 1 point of attack.
+spd is good because she already has great speed, and if she can double things, those things die.

I got fuck all. This summer gacha has got to be the stingiest motherfucker I've ever seen, after 80 orbs the only 5 star I got was a -spd Clair.

Wait for a Hawkeye or Klein

How about +spd -res, or +atk -res?

>Been rolling Reds for a better Eldigan that isn't -ATK
>Keep getting trash reds like Hana and Pala
YAMETE

20 rolling is fucking dumb
3% vs 5 % is negligible.

Prove me wrong. Oh wait you can't.

i was obviously talking about english version retard

now i bet you're going to link me this twitter.com/FEHeroes_News

it's unofficial i got you if you can't read

Maybe
Is bunny Roy cuter or bride Roy than summer Roy?
What do you call a man with no arms and no legs? Roy.

I probably won't be able to finish this in this sitting. I'll be back in an hour or two with it hopefully done

>been thinking all this time that my 4* and 5* units are all pretty good
>take a second look today, realize a shitload of them don't even have all their passives, assists and specials filled out
>suddenly all these 3*s and duplicate 4*s I've been rolling have a use beyond converting into feathers

I mean, getting Defiant Res and Shove on F Corrin is pretty shitty, but it's not like that -HP -Atk +Def +Res 3* Est was going to do anything for me anyways.

SUMMER BANNER

PLACE YOUR BETS

Got a roderick and a srobin, both -hp +res. Also a -atk+def nowi, and some fodder

They're all going to be shit

Palla is good for ther C.

But I have another 4* ursula though
all off banner

Wrys
Gordin
Oboro
Regular Gaius
Subaki

2 healers, Femui, Est and Gaius

4 3* and a dupe 4*.

Bottom right is Robin for sure

Mae
Srobin
Sakura
Lachesis
Gordin

2 healers, 1 shitty archer, a mae, and probably est.

You'll need her for making a +2 Ursula

I'd go + spd. But -res is pretty bad because she is a nice magic counter. Go for desperation and LaD for max glass cannon memes.

You have Hector. 5* Zephiel, Draug, and Gwen and run armor meme.

>obviously
Maybe you should have mentioned it. As long as your original post is vague I can take it however I want. Besides the only retard here is you whoever thinks having an american twitter matters for feh's longevity.

Yes. Bunny Roy and Bride Roy would be cuter than Summer Roy!

I got feathers to burn on two characters, almost three. Any pointers?

Any of the three main characters
Maskcina
Eliwood (+spd/-res)
Lilina (+atk/-res)
Effie (+spd/-res or -def/+res)
Jeorge
Kagero (+def/-res)

That, or I just go full cav meme.

u know what u should do

dicks. Lots of dicks

the most e-sports japs players prefer +spd over +atk, so yeah just go figure out a good set for him famalom

Effie, Peri, Wrys, Wrys and Takumi

That's my issue. I already have another ursula and I REALLY like rein as my first 5* unit in this game too. If I needed another blue magic cav...
I honestly couldn't care less about that unless I had 7 more of her.

Post results already you faglord.

>celica not only not featured on the banner, but not available as a bonus unit in the upcoming Tempest Trials at all

Proof that IS knows exactly what they're doing. And don't get me started on color diversity either.

Nice.

then yeah go for it, rein still a beast and he needs that db3

>having to use my -spd +hp Peri as my bonus unit

absolutely disgusting

but better then my 4* Stahl so I shouldn't complain

>Virion

Good roll.

just 5* your starters. Then you never have to worry about that shit again

n-nani? just sent home 4 of them, did i fuck up?

seems dumb in the long run, since the requirements for reaching tier 20 will drop pretty much every week until they change the arena system again

Nah I'm just joking around, I love Virion but aside from Astra he's not good for anything.

>Not letting your other 3 units to do all the work
Ever since that day I will never bother to 5* stars the askr trio.