Post a better truck

Post a better truck
>protip; you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

heritage.org/index/ranking
gcsurplus.ca/mn-eng.cfm?snc=wfsav&sc=enc-bid&scn=280003&lcn=426654&lct=L&srchtype=&lci=&str=1<nf=1&frmsr=1&sf=ferm-clos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw no twin cab landcruiser ute

Fuck twin cabs.

Single cabs will always be king.

>tfw no Toyota Kamaz ripoff

step aside isis scum

>9th gen

DICK STATUS: MUH

That wheelbase is shit.

Imagine loading up the bed and 55% of the payload weight being behind the rear axle.

Numales LEAVE

good choice user

>chevy bbc lovers special
>trying to act alpha
step aside kiddo

I like that front face on that Blazer more than the redesign that came out a few years later with the slanted hood.

>implying isis can afford a land cruiser
they all drive a hilux.

It's a 125" wheelbase, and loaded up to its payload it handles the weight just fine. The twin cab however that shares the same wheelbase can be a problem though.
>it's shit
fox&grapes.jpg

Overpriced trash

>2WD
you had one job.

>2WD
...one job

A normal Land Cruiser would be better

this absolute beauty is 4wd with low range and diff lock

*beep beep*

>not available in US
Fuck me sideways. The aesthetics on that thing are God tier.

?????

oops, I just did

>mexican lowrider paint job
why m8?

>probably cost $150k to build
>you'll never see it doing anything other than blow soot and crabwalk
Even $20 movie tickets and $10 popcorn are better value than that pile of trash.

It fits a rock buggy on the back and can tow a trailer. You're not doing that with a $150k sports car. Gee talk about impractical.

That one is most definitely not. That is just a star wagon.
And yet, you post the 2wd.

You're not wrong, but it's also not hurting anybody and the ridiculousness of it seems fun. Ignore this faggot

A fucking Iveco Daily fits a rock buggy on the back and can tow a trailer. None of these are accomplishments that even remotely reflect the ridiculous size of the vehicle or the ridiculous costs involved. By the size and price of the thing it should be able to haul a fully loaded semi trailer, but it can't. It's an absolutely clownish display.

What the fuck is that? It looks fucking disgusting. That thing wouldn't make it up most driveways, let alone with 10 000lbs on the back. Talk about clownish.

And I can tell you that this thing wouldn't make it up my driveway because it's simply too fucking big, and it would in fact be physically impossible to turn around in my courtyard. What kinda driveways do you people have anyway if you need a heavy duty diesel to drive up them? Vertical cliff faces?

Well it's not my fault you don't have a freedom sized driveway. It depends on how far in the boonies you live. Some rural properties have long, rough and steep driveways. 4x4 is definitely mandatory in winter. Our 3 ton Fuso work truck doesn't stand a chance in winter unless you have the truck fully loaded. The owner of that truck probably lives in a cul-de-sac though.

I bought her that way

>freedom
Sad when your idea of freedom is your credit rating

Well I'm actually a leaf so we got that freedom and that oil money.

ford ranger>

OP said better, not worse.

>can tow a trailer
wow, so can almost every known truck ever

>nite edition
muh dick

This is hilarious. Why have a lift and tires like that when the breakover angle is fucking four degrees? Complete jerkoff rig

The real winner

tbhfam I really can't these trucks are both insanely durable/hardy AND they're totes adorbz

>isis scum

I am so fucking jelly of Americans who can buy these kinds of trucks at surplus auctions.

In Canada you are literally NOT ALLOWED to own anything great from the military surplus. The only people who can buy from the auctions when they sell off trucks/LAVs/APCs/etc. are "authorized buyers" and the companies who MADE the fucking vehicles in the first place.

To be an authorized buyer you basically have to be the Defense Minister's cousin.

I keep checking the federal surplus website for good stuff, and it's nothing but goddamn USED PRINTERS AND FAX MACHINES or some garbage building materials they didn't use.

It's not fair. I just want a Unimog to convert into a camper van.

I remember this shit, guy was fucking furious lol.

I have a SWB truck without a giant overhang for the bed and I disagree.

Adding to this EAT A DICK SHITCUNT

You have a shitbox old dodge that you tool around in. Good thing your validation is irrelevant.

Ooh the OJ special
Good taste

check out cariboo 6x6 in quesnel bc, pretty good rigs going through there

getting them road legal might be difficult

there is

It's like you actually know nothing about weight distribution.

>truck

That's not a truck.....
Now this... this is a truck.

Here's a sick Fiat

gcsurplus.ca/mn-eng.cfm?snc=wfsav&sc=enc-bid&scn=280003&lcn=426654&lct=L&srchtype=&lci=&str=1<nf=1&frmsr=1&sf=ferm-clos

Real trucks coming through.

I like my legs attached to my body, thanks,

Don't crash it then, silly.

Don't crash?

I drive a newer one of these in North America. It's not a real truck. A 3/4 ton pickup does everything better.

Can you put a car on the back of a 3/4 ton pickup?

Not that guy but I've got a trailer for that sort of shit.

It's like you actually know everything about vehicle in question's axle group capacity.

>muh trailer

Literally a cyclist argument

>how do you get grocieries on a bike?
>get a trailer brah

You could fit a smart car on a sled deck or a flat deck'd pickup or just use a trailer. Those 160hp diesels can't even do highway speeds unloaded.

Put a trailer behind a canter and you can carry two cars!
Take that.

Well you can put a car, not a smart car - a real car, on the back of a canter so that's one thing the canter does better.
>A 3/4 ton pickup does EVERYTHING better.

I'm sure I could thing of more....

And go down the highway at 40mph... Those colors don't fly in america. People here won't wait 5 minutes for you to hit the speed limit and having people constantly pass you is dangerous.

A turbo will do 100kms with a load easy.

blah

Nope. The box truck versions don't even do that empty. We have headwind, hills and mountains to deal with here. And you can't take your wife out to dinner in a fucking canter...

ice cream truck

/thread.

I used to drive a nonturbo box for work, it did 100kms easy.

My old man has a turbo for towing his big stupid boats around, it does 100kms towing a dirty big steel hulled boat on a trailer.

its just a minivan with the rear windows cut out

Well you must not have any hills and the highway speed limit is 110. It's also a little different here where 4000lb cars and trucks are averaging 300hp and your 12000lb truck has 160hp... That doesn't really work.

Oh yeah with a load she'll slow down when you hit a hill, probably to 80km or so, but any decent highway will have a slow lane on the big hills - it really isn't an issue.

They may not have much horsepower but they have plenty of torque and they are tough as all buggery.
I'd take a light truck over a ute any day.

It does work, it's just not excessive. You gotta remember 400hp is the domain of 80,000lb semi tractors. The 200+hp in modern 12,000lb gross cab-over is more than sufficient.
I'm not going to say 300hp diesel pickups aren't great, but they're not mandatory.

>We have headwind, hills and mountains to deal with here
>headwind, hills and mountains are a North American phenomenon

>60 year old builders driving these around drunk all day
so dangerous

If you're the kind of guy who drives a Canter a lot I have a feeling your wife would get a kick out of going to dinner in it. Townsfolk would probably love it too.

>And you can't take your wife out to dinner in a fucking canter...
>taking your wife out to dinner in your fucking truck is a qualifier of what makes a good truck

It is actually. Why do you think twincabs are so popular?
People want their trucks to be decent a family/recreational vehicle too.

>leaf
>freedom

I hope you're not America, otherwise bad luck m8
Oh I agree twincabs make great recreational vehicles, but taking my wife out to dinner isn't the kind of recreational use I'm truck shopping for. If it's a qualifier for you, so be it.

I know next to nothing about truccs but isnt the Hilux basically the best one you can get for doing truck-things?

This happened to a van of a dutch construction company as well, shit was so funny

Someone post the isis truck with the huge anime sticker on the side.

>subaru
cucked by the japs. must taste negative homebro

Kush

>subaru
What the actual fuck?

>HURRRR 3/4 is better for real work

>And you can't take your wife out to dinner in a fucking canter...

I don't need an oversized certification and a trailer to take out my wife.

>less freedom than Lithuania
I am laffing Veeky Forums

>No one posted it yet

Because it's not relevant.

Stock? No
With some shit done to it? Yes

>Truck not relevant
>In a truck thread

>worse example than OP being posted in a "name a better example than OP" thread
>relevant