Not even red rear lights are allowed in Yurop

Wrong,

>giving a shit about irrelevant Yuropoop and their shit laws

LUL

Literally wrong you spic

Sad!

Red brake lights are allowed and mandatory. Retarded ass red turn signals, are, as it should be, fucking illegal.

Amber signals look shit though

There is one of these in my apartment's parking lot and it look so cheap and bad.
It's not even metallic red but regular and with the white tail lights the whole car looks like a toy. Even next to euro shitboxes it looks like a joke.

And it's 50% more expensive here than US because tax.

>it look so cheap and bad.
There is a good reason for that, it is cheap and bad.

Pleb, they are the next big thing people are gonna meme over.

They've gone to clear lenses and amber bulbs for that reason.

>And it's 50% more expensive here than US because tax.

This is the funniest part.
The Mustang is a good car for the Burger price but the Yuropoor pricetag is fucking ridiculous. There are many cars that are FAR better at that price point than this.

Yeah but the cheapest V8 is 80 000 euros, 2,3 ecoboost is 60 000 euros.

They are overpriced at the point of sale but still cheap at build.

>There are many cars that are FAR better at that price point than this.
Such as? It's around 50k USD here, there aren't many competitors in this price range.

amber side reflectors are mandatory in the us

Red turn signals aren't illegal here though. Perhaps for manufacturers to sell a new car with, but you can import a brand new american pick-up with red turn signals. We don't have such retarded "imports are bad" laws here.

>Treating Euro laws as one entity
Americlap education

You can import it but you must swap the lights and do other modifications.

Flase.
Here in Bulgaria if you want to import a car you must pay some eco tax (150 euro) and you are good to go

I can buy any 5k bmw and shit all over any mustang. I can buy a second hand cayman. I can buy a toyobaru NEW, put a turbo on it and still come out cheaper and with a better car than a mustang.
sorry to break it to you americlaps, but your turdmobile is only relevant in the us. no one here in europe can even afford a real v8 mustang because of displacement tax, so you only ever see the ecoshit versions which are not even real mustangs.
and instead of buying a v8 one and paying out the ass for it people here can buy literally any other car that is far better than a plastic shittier american car.

depends on the country, in holland it is legal but in germany it's illegal

False indeed, just like says. There are some special import laws here and there, but turn signals combined with brake lights are legal here. Plenty of american imports driving around with them. The only light they maybe need to install would be a rear fog light.
Even municipal working vehicles are sometimes american pick ups with red turn signals.
The permanently on orange lights are legal here as well, even some euro cars have them here, like the first gen volvo v40.
There is also no problem having right hand drive in left hand drive countries. Don't know how bongs have it but it's probably similar for now.
Ok then germany is cucked but that's no surprise. German law doesn't apply to the whole of yurop yet

yet

I think it looks damn sweet with the lights on and off

>be american goyim
>make rear lights so that the person behind can't see braking/turning signals in front
>insurance/legal jews are thankful for the business

except most new mustangs are sold with a v8, ecobost models are staying on the lot even in my euro shithole with crazy taxes for higher displacement engines, and please don't be retarded you can't shit on new mustang with 5k bmw. Also american cars are way better than jap shit or basicly every other euro company except some of the german models.

Sorry about your soyboy govs taxing fun to death.

The only thing I like about my jewish switzerland is that there is no discplacement tax. Pic related
Red rearlights and turning lights are also legal.

>hey let's sacrifice our traffic safety because it looks shit
>huh, our rate of traffic deaths is double as high as in western Europe even though our road network is already geared towards retards? how'd that happen?

>make rear lights so that the person behind can't see braking/turning signals in front
what

Depends on the country. In Germany red turn signals are legal if factory equipment and first registration in any country before 1970, because that's when they mandated amber turn signals. So I can import a '69 burgerbarge with red turn signals just fine. Actually a lot of people will have red turn signals on later American classics as well, either because the inspector turns a blind eye or because they swap them for amber turn signals for the inspections every two years and presume that police won't give a shit the rest of the time.

They are illegal in some places. Legal in some other.

Obviously you cant cater to each and every country so you make it legal across the board my niggerish lad

>and presume that police won't give a shit the rest of the time.
I doubt most even know what is legal or what isnt. Unless they have a handbook of each and every car with the goods and bads

Eeeh, German police, especially traffic enforcement, have a pretty good idea of our vehicle codes. If your job is to look at cars and figure out any undeclared modifications you start developing an eye for it over time. And for "illegal from first registration year X onwards" you only need to look in the papers for the date of the first registration, it's not like they need to recall every single car model and year in the world from memory.