/ovg/ - Big Willow A Shit Edition

Previous Thread: Our Wiki will answer every question you could possibly have. FUCKING READ IT FOR FUCKS SAKES unless you're a dumb American in which case you're not gonna read it, instead you're gonna go on Mumble and ask questions that are already answered there and everyone's gonna think you're a fucking moron:
>get-good.net

Swing by our Mumble server and introduce yourself!
>Mumble IP: mumble.get-good.net
>Port: 64783

Discord link:
>discord.gg/hXmJrJr

Equipment Guide
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uLKMbKwweUZ3QvFeNs8UeycZbDyo0McxGj7T6uTaTNo/edit#gid=0

We're racing GT Sport and ARCA on Weekends! Check out our Google doc for more info.
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R3KWTJsrlS9X2EZUNXY8KbHfsHD-t3_EU_A1n6wBBQc/edit#gid=536213780

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/hXmJrJr
discord.gg/TRVUgV
facebook
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd argue that the Wipeout UI is looking like a dumb mobile game and is even worse than the FH3 menus.
What ticked me off with the FH3 design is how in some menus you can't tell what is going to happen when you move the left stick. The options menu is absolute aids in that regard for example.

3rd for RR3

>join WAT1

what's up with the fake grille extension?

ive been playing cars 2 online for about five days now. im not very fast but i can at least keep myself from crashing or spinning.

is it just me or is this game inherit the grid 2 players? why is everyone so bad?

the public lobby experience

>"Yo porsche, I heard you were talking shit about me like I wouldn't find out"

it felt too small for a racecar
i like them expanded, it's my fetish

decided to try my hand at kerbal space program

i know you're just making a shitpost but i used to browse /kspg/ what a terrible terrible thread

Name a better game

naming a better game than pcars 2 tournament soon be there

The Bunch

Do non-adjustable wings in FH3 provide downforce? if so how much?
the adjustable wing looks like such a piece of shit

from what i'm reading, you pretty much have to go forza aero but you can test yourself

fuck that sucks if the case, it looks so bad

>changing the mumble port
stupid SJ fan club reject nigger
port is 64738

>port
>not mort

hello everyone please join the discord
discord.gg/hXmJrJr

ok i'll be sure to join very soon do not worry friend
discord.gg/hXmJrJr

desu if you're too dumb to check the wiki for the proper port we don't want you on mumble

is that the discord? i'll post it in my comment so everyone else can see it too
discord.gg/hXmJrJr

fuck off discord retards join mumble instead

---
Join the official /ovg/ mumblr
mumble://mumble.get-good.net:64738

hey guys i got the ogc discord right here if youd like to join
discord.gg/hXmJrJr

hey you got the discord link wrong its 64783
discord.gg/hXmJrJr

alright thanks for pointing out my typo in the meantime i got the discord link here in case anyone wants to join
discord.gg/hXmJrJr

You know your post is also a global rule 11 violation too, right?

oops my bad mister shadow government

---
Join the official /ovg/ mumblr

yeah no problem man i'll be sure to join the discord hopefully we get some new members to join sounds like a fun place
discord.gg/hXmJrJr

im not breaking any rules im just posting the discord link feel free to join
discord.gg/hXmJrJr

>discord
ogc get out

---
Join the official /ovg/ Mumble discussion server

why are you posting the mumble that crap is way outdated and you cant even post a james emoji lol join this instead
discord.gg/hXmJrJr

Discord is chinese botnet not respecting my freedoms. Fuck off mr jin ping from Tencent.

---

someone post the secret fb group link

you still have the port wrong i guess you dont want anyone to use your dead program lol discord.gg/hXmJrJr

bunch of idiots lol discord.gg/hXmJrJr

Reminder the actual Discord link is discord.gg/TRVUgV

---

When it was the last time someone new joined mumble tho. Ogc shitters not included

i tried joining but the link is expired can you repost it i hope i can use a james emoji on there too that stuff is funny lol discord.gg/hXmJrJr

facebook com/mwwdcttuko/

New people on mumble get ignored if they say anything. It's just a server for the inner circle of ovg.

Get on Mumble and ask Barney NEETballs about it, he has all the links

---

Friendly reminder that the final race is this weekend for ovg86ac. Poznan is a great track for these cars so be sure to show up.

>Discord retard hosting the AE86 series is also spamming the thread with unfunny garbage
Colour me surprised, it really was ogc shitting the threads up all along. I never could have guessed.

What about the whatsapp group

>not being part of the kik group

Friendly reminder that the final race is this weekend for RAGS. Iowa is a great track so be sure to show up.

cool name

>ogc
>literally the avatar marko uses when posting as RAGS host

Hi ogc deleting the post doesn't mean it's gone.

>markos avatar
>help helper
newfag spotted

Well too slow is /ogc/'s thing isn't it?

yeah they should head over to discord you can discuss the new funny memes like the 5% grade that ones a riot if you feel me haha discord.gg/hXmJrJr

ok marko

yeah he invented that image macro meme i was talking about it to all the cool guys on discord earlier heres the link if you wanna join discord.gg/hXmJrJr

>ogc series
>1 mumble fag
>they can't even win in their own series

The highest ranking /ovg/ shadow government member that deflected to the Discord traitors is Lancer, not Marko.

---

runky peterson is the alien though so discord did win we were just talking about this earlier infact haha crazy coincidence!!!!! discord.gg/hXmJrJr

wew that thread is going by fast

lmao stupid cunt

yeah our discord discussions go just as fast check it out discord.gg/hXmJrJr

no thanks discord.gg/hXmJrJr

Is it over? Did they got banned?

Who's in each shadow government rank? How can I improve my ranking?

>>Discord retard hosting the AE86 series is also spamming the thread with unfunny garbage
try this
>rr3guy fasleflagging as discord smuggles link into OP and noone spergs about it

i think your looking into this too much my dude this isnt a vast government conspiracy lol maybe my discord bros can help you out but im not even sure about that go to a doctor discord.gg/hXmJrJr

More like no one cares

why can the mumble link be posted for years but the discord cant me and my friends are talking about just that on discord right now join in lol discord.gg/hXmJrJr

Friendly reminder that the final race is this weekend for ovg86ac. Poznań is a great track for those cars so make sure to show up.

I thought red bull ring was the last?

funny how that works huh maybe there really is a shadow govt haha would be really crazy i think the discordbros are talking about it if you want in discord.gg/hXmJrJr

I dropped one more week into doc, not like much else is happening next week.

dude we saw your message before and you deleted it wtf bro discord.gg/hXmJrJr

No that was Marko pretending to be me.

>implying I use the help helper picture when I’m rude to people in the thread
Smdh you need to learn a lot if you want to be a professional shitposter

help help you in discord discord.gg/hXmJrJr

Thanks I’ll jump right on!!!

new livery

something's wrong with your hitler mustache

Specialty dealer
>Nissan Titan Warrior Concept and the Lamborghini Reventón. In addition, we’ll have a SUBARU WRX STi up for grabs as well.

Forzathon
>#Forzathon events, for example, we’ll have rewards like the 1969 Ford Mustang Boss 302 Forza Edition, the 1995 Nissan NISMO GT-R LM up for grabs, as well as a chance to take home the Astronaut Driver Gear suit
yes thats the same gtr that was in the specialty dealer in the first week

Tips for making good liveries in GT Sport? Besides adding anime characters

>Rebenton

>guyardo
happy i didnt buy the aventador

Getting into F safety rank lobbies immediately improves the online experience

>The general that must not be named

ded thread tournament
you arent here :(

How do we fix /ovg/?

ovgt3

move to Veeky Forums

ban discord

let's just continue the discord war

more eurobeat?

Race School 2

user, why do you have a toy steering wheel in your room?

maybe someone else had similar problem
my AC launcher stops responding after one race, it displays on top, but if you click anything, you click on any window that happens to be below it.game ran fine on win7 but now on win10 I have this shitshow - want other track/car? restart the game

used to be an elite vidya racing driver when i was a kid
unfortunately the gameport became obsolete and i can't use it anymore

>windows 10

To see your pace, if you're not within 107% I will not plow my seed into you