/eagg/ - East Asian Genocide General - an ancient thread awakens

Previous thread poisoned by relatives: Pastebin for newcomers: pastebin.com/d4kmz03p
Musou Stars OST: pastebin.com/eB09X6D4
Recommended Reading: pastebin.com/eJ4kNhSE
What we know so far about DW9 (old & busted): pastebin.com/yyQCXi69
Cao Cao 2014: pastebin.com/UHcpuWM6
Three Kingdoms 2010: pastebin.com/yTcAccLy

Dynasty Warriors 9 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=BlE4tQl-8is

Bulletin;
-Man Chong and Cheng Pu are in. Still no release date.
-SSX still wielding chakrams. Lu Xun: the hat stays on.
-DW9 will be open world. Everyone from 8XL and Xun Yu from Empires will return.
-Warriors Orochi may or may not be phased out.
-Berserk Musou is out.
-Sanadamaru is out, named Spirit of Sanada and no Vita version.
-Toukiden II is out.
-Musou Stars trademarked in Europe, called 'Warriors All-Stars'
-ROTK13pucc~ is out.
-tfw no pucc~ 2.
-Fire Emblem Warriors is focusing on Nu-FE to nobody's surprise.
-Please tell your friends and family about us

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2017/07/dynasty-warriors-9-adds-man-chong
blog.esuteru.com/archives/20015746.html
amazon.com/Three-Kingdoms-Chinese-Classics-Volumes/dp/7119005901/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1499200485&sr=8-2&keywords=three kingdoms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Soon

Anymore feet?

DW9 SSX confirmed a cutie

Wrong franchise for that. Senran Kagura is the home of feet these days

I, as pretty much everyone, agree on Dun, but Pi?

>Could Liu Bei be getting his longsword back?
I thought of that, too

>but Pi?
TK2010 Cao Pi != Historical Cao Pi
Even the actor himself said in the interviews that there's not much about Pi available

>!=

"Does not equal to"

What?

Oh I see. You thought I was referring to you calling him lame, but I was actually talking about you calling DW Pi cool.

Wrong franchise for that. Senran Kagura is the home of feet these days.

His stone cold prince persona and duel sword's move set is cool, user.

DESTRUCTION!!!!

FOOLS

>His stone cold prince persona and duel sword's move set is cool, user.

imagine if Liu Biao came to his senses and ended the bandit lord xuande

user who asked about DW8XLCE's performance in relation to Empires in the last thread.
I bought it today and it runs like crap, while Empires still runs perfectly. I don't wanna refund it yet, but even turning the setting down doesn't help much.

Am I just screwed?

Did you turn EVERYTHING down? Even that "play movie" setting?

Dont believe the lies. Absolutely nothing went wrong here.

Yes everything, it runs better of course but compared to Empires its really subpar. If I had drops on Empires then I never noticed them. Here, I notice it pretty much all the time

What? he's certainly cooler than most Shoe and Who.

What about V-sync? I have it at 1.

Is your computer cursed or something? I bought DW8XLCE on my crappy 6 year old literal toaster laptop with a failing harddrive and it runs pretty dreamily. Granted I have to turn my settings all down but assuming you're not running on an outdated integrated graphics card like I am, you shouldn't have any such problems.

Why are there so many "pretty boy" heroes? No Chinese has ever looked like that.

>the way her stocking clings to her thigh

I don't even like SSX

gematsu.com/2017/07/dynasty-warriors-9-adds-man-chong

>Sun Shangxiang
>Weapon: “Book

just what the h*ck did they mean by this

So you play 8e just fine but 8XL run like crap? Now, that is weird.

Its a Bible. I am going to marry SSX!

>In addition to requests and missions, occasional “encounters” will also occur.
Hmmm...

one leaker used a wrong kanji 巻 for her weapon blog.esuteru.com/archives/20015746.html
it's the same guy from Lu Xun twin swords so yeah

>>Sun Shangxiang
>>Weapon: “Book
>just what the h*ck did they mean by this
Checked it out, I found a site with the same format but the Kanji are simplified Chinese for some reason
圏 got turned into 巻 and they translated from that,
she of course still has the chakram

hrrmmmmmmmmmmm really makes one ruminate...

>people pretending like lu bu doesn't look like an absolute s1kk kunt in this game

Why do they keep pushing black on Lu Bu anyways? Dude's goddamn flashy in the novel, it should be gold/red or something like that.

I want to read Romance of the Three Kingdoms but I'm afraid I'll be seriously confused and I hear there's a bunch of different translations for it.

just read it u babby

>What? he's certainly cooler than most Shoe and Who

>I hear there's a bunch of different translations for it.
The relevant ones are only two, and the one you want is the unabridged Moss Roberts.

Redpill me on Man Chong. What's his endgame?

I want sun wukong

>flying around the open world setting
Could be pretty cool

Tried it with 1, same result.
Not an old system, and other titles run fine. Well I guess I'm just fucked then. No idea what and why, but fuck

Youre cool ;) hehe

Nvidia card? Try enabling Triple buffering in he driver settings.

To keep Wu from ever capturing Hefei.

What about DirectX? Install the one that com with the game might help.

Xun Yu and Zhou Yu's biographies state that they we're pretty boys.

Make Sun Quan and Poo a laughing stock.

>you will see every officer in battle of fan castle become playable characters in your lifetime

Who's left?

>Redpill me on Man Chong

Supposed close friend of Xu Huang and had Xu defect to Cao Cao's side when Cao Cao fought Yang Feng.

Told Cao Ren not to be an idiot at Fan castle and pointed out how much of a blundering mistake Guan Yu's actions were to himself.

Held a defense at Hefei against Sun Quan in 231+ and without losing ground made a solid defense against Quan's army because he never split his reinforcements and saw through Quan's feint to diverge his forces. In 233 he raided Quan personally killing several hundred of his soldiers on their third invasion causing Sun Quan to retreat. (Quan tried again a fourth time but by then Hefei castle was in place and Man Chong had left this post)

Basically you can attribute the defense of Hefei castle against Wu to him and his men alone. He was intelligent enough to listen to his men, assess the situation and not buckle under the weight of responsibility.

I can't even think of any beside literally literal who made up characters beside maybe Niu Jin, Ma liang and Zhao Xin

There's still Mi Fang and Shi Ren.

Chinese tieba is joking about how Guan Yu now literally face an all star Wei and Wu faction in Fan Castle

In DW, he kind of is, dude is like a major boss of Wu and Wei at this point.

>Koei is going to add Pan Zhang even though he's not in blast just to spite Guan Yu

Nothing. I gave up. I dont' know what it is, but the game is having heavy slowdowns to a point it actually runs in slow motion. I tried all sorts of fixes people are talking about, from not using a controller, priority settings in the task manager etc. etc.
I refunded it. Empires, SW4-2 and games that have far higher requirements run perfectly fine. If XL doesnt like my system then there's nothing I can do about it apparently. So fuck it.

H-he's coming right lads?

T-they won't just give wei and Wu reinforcements for Fan Castle right? There'll be an IF route where Liao hua arrive with Liu Feng and Mengda to help right?

You mean Ma Zhong?

>Liao Hua
He'll come for sure.

>There'll be an IF route
Nope, KOEI already state that historical/novel only for DW9...which came with a question that what the fucking point of open world?

Enjoy the fuccboi who kills himself like a pussy.

Ma Zhong is too literally who, Pan Zhang was his commander and they could have Guan Xing killing him to reclaim the Guandao like in the romance. Hell they only added Ma Zhong in the PUK for ROTK13.

In Romance it was Ma Zhong who tripped Guan Yu off red hare and captured him and he got red hare as a reward. Guan Yu could have just ran away since no horse could catch up to red hare

>In Romance
I'm pretty sure it was Pan Zhang

Nah Pan Zhang was the one who sent Ma Zhong in Romance to capture Guan Yu, Romance even set up afterward to have Ma Zhong get betrayed by Fushiren and Mi fang who offers his head to liu bei

Shit, really? Who gets the Guandao then?

Ma Zhong was one of Pan Zhang's officers.
Likewise, Pan Zhang has a far more decorated career than Ma Zhong.

Pan Zhang gets the guandao and Ma Zhong gets Red hare, both are credited for Guan Yu's death in ROTK.

Both die prior to Yiling during Liu Bei's autism

If Wei was so great, why couldn't they unify the empire or even outlast Shu Han?

>slow motion
that should only happen if frame skipping is not working properly and your PC can't keep up
since usually it skips frames so it runs at full speed but choppy

but seeing as you've refunded, it doesn't matter, I guess

>even outlast Shu Han

They did.

>why couldn't they unify the empire
Thanks to Cow Cow autism at Chi Bi and Cow Pee for usurp the throne too soon.

>even outlast Shu Han?
They did.

Sorry, I forgot Shu was conquered a couple years before the Sima officially took over.

>or even outlast Shu Han?
They literally ended Shu Han. Wei was a bunch of criminals/ursupers/assassins with strong military power, so it was only a matter of time unfortunately. Thankfully, history remembers the people that didn't just have the right numbers but the right ideas.

Is The Three Kingdoms, Volume 1: The Sacred Oath by Luo Guanzhong (Author), Ronald C. Iverson (Editor), Yu Sumei (Translator) a good version? I can't find the Moss Roberts version.

>Thankfully, history remembers the people that didn't just have the right numbers but the right ideas.

Just like Christopher Columbus

Literally second link on amazon: amazon.com/Three-Kingdoms-Chinese-Classics-Volumes/dp/7119005901/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1499200485&sr=8-2&keywords=three kingdoms

>criminals/ursupers/assassins
Aren't that pretty much every warlord in that Era? And the real criminal in 3k is actually the Sun/Wu not The Cao or The Liu, the reason everything is so fuckly is because Cao and Bei hate each other's gut and instead of join force to get rid of the real traitor, they fight each other instead.

Corrected

Fuck off back to /fgog/ you dumb native spic whatever

With only Zhou Cang to accompany him other than his adoptive son.

What do you guys think of my girlfriend?

>Aren't that pretty much every warlord in that Era?

Just about.
A bunch of opportunists hiring bandits with varying results.

I actually laughed at the remark, but your reply makes it seem like its coming from me.

Did I touch a nerve?

Are Wu/Suns the kikes of 3K?

>The kikes of 3k
That's the Sima.

I don't get it. Columbus is remembered just right.

Very cute, looks very similar to my wife.

Can I have a quick rundown on the Simas?

No, Wu is the Australia of the Three Kingdoms.

A bunch of nerds

Illuminati clan implanted by Martians to control the evolution of the Earth. Unfortunately, interbreeding with humans tainted their bloodline and lead to mentally ill children such as Sima Yan.

>Sima Yi
Cute girl that can run the government like the Illuminati
>Sima Shit
Fag that got killed in one hit by a disgruntled farmer
>Sima Zhou
Built a great kingdom that his son managed to fuck up

Cao Wei after Cao Cao died = Burgur land
Sima Clan = The Kike

Tell that to the American's who used to celebrate Columbus Day

Is Liu Shan above Cao cao's descendants powerlevel?

Unironically one of the worst characters. All the characters that are practically non-existant/relevant to either, the novel or the history are literally whats wrong with the games.
Lingqi is nothing but a little girl that failed to get married.

Thankfully 9 scraps what if nonsense, so I don't have to endure any storylines with her.