Do you have fun driving?

Do you have fun driving?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U5RQQ-e4C1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only when I attack the touge with my team.

Yes, most of the time.

Yes.

no

Yeah, a lot. Lately I've just been enjoying cruising some long straights, especially highways at the night with my landbarge of a BMW. Tried a few times hitting the "twisties" and found that quite nice too, been trying to build myself a meme machine Toyota for more fun on the twisties as a 2 ton BMW is hardly ideal for that kind of stuff.

>clutch can't hold the power
>work 60 hours a week
>no time to put a new one in
NO

はい!

g-guys, did you enjoy driving when you first started/during learning?

I passed my test last year and havent got a car yet because I hated every second of learning. D-does it get better?

Only when I’ve got no where to go or am not coming to/from work. When coming from work I want to get home ASAP. Sigh... I hate my job

Pay a mechanic to put a new one in

>Pay a mechanic to fuck something up

fixed that.

it gets way better my dude. like. you use basically none of the shit they teach you. watch out for cops and don't drive like an asshole and you'll be fine. my miata is in the shop atm but when i had it, it was a great coping mechanism. to go on long drives to get away from everything momentarily was just nice.

Driving alone improves your appeal on driving by a lot. My commute to college is enjoyable and is the only thing not sending me into a spiraling anxiety attack right now.

>06 autotragic saturn ion
No
>tfw no one will hire me because shit GPA

Why are you on Veeky Forums if you don't like driving in general?

Some people might enjoy the mechanics and cars in general, or they might be here for shitposting reasons, like most of Veeky Forums

Brainlets like you are why 95% of the drivers on the road are shit. It’s not a fucking game it’s life and death out there retard. Pay attention.

Kill yourself you fucking fruitcake

Make time you dumb fucking frog poster

You first fuccboi

Eh? I'm a nervous driver. I disliked learning to drive because it was stressful. I have no idea what your comment is meant to mean

of course, I absolutely loved every second of it. the first time i drove without an instructor was amazing though, kept my foot on the floor and felt the thrill of speed.

It became fun as soon as I stopped driving with an instructor.

It became fun when I went from driving a 99 dodge 1500 to a 85 CRX si.

And it gets a little more fun every time I fix something.

yes especially on campus in first gear around groups of nu-males

This. Mine had some kind of aura, that just made you more stressed out. And I work great under pressure. I just don't like somebody giving me stupid advice and rushing me when I know what to do.
I drove a 1.4 Polo that did not have any torque and it starts making noise at 2.5k rpm and he will say to shift up while accelerating at 2.5k. I would stall that shit every time I drove it. For 4 years I have stalled my car 4 times(reverse need not apply). Ever since that I completely dislike VW.

prelude gen 3 with H22 is the most fun you could have driving

>DD a 2015 four banger cvt Honda Accord with all the fat
Everything about my car wants to prevent me from having fun, yet I do anyway

sometimes

nice find user.

03' Rsx-S here. Lots of fun

>first car was a 94 Accord
>now drive a 2013 CVT Accord

We're going to make it some day user.

1uz?

yep

everyday that i drive its a beatiful day. i enjoy driving alot. even when i just drive to run some errand. i just cant help myself feeling so good and pushing the car faster.
i enjoy it alot when theres no one in the car thats gonna mess with how i drive.
i just love to drive. not only sports cars or something
i drive a 90 hp hyundai with eco tires on it. but hot damn isnt it so fun for me.
i guess if i ever own a faster car i wont be able to get the same fun with this hyundai anymore.
i also get to drive an toyota mini mvp called avanza. which is a rwd interestingly
it was so fun too. i just like to be on the road. pushing the car i have

Yes.
Wouldn't want to do it for a living though.

No because not a single person has a concept of dual turn lanes or left lane etiquette. Stay in your lane on dual turns, and if you're not passing someone speed up or move the FUCK over.

Sometimes
I hated learning, it's much better afterwards. I've driven some pretty cool shit since then

No I have a FWD wagon

I absolutely want a wagon so that limits my choices for a RWD car to BMW which is a terrible brand driven by Turks and salesmen but I have no choice

i drive a 350z but im strongly considering an ls400, I just don't know if I could give up a manual. How does the ls feel driving it hard?

I really enjoy it because i do it few times per week.
Hitting the twisties is the cherry on top.

There's 168 hours in a week whats the issue

>Studded tires in case the roads are paved with ice one morning
>Have to drive carefully so that the studs don't fall off
>Can't take corners fast
>Can't accelerate fast
>Can't drive too fast
The snow can't come fast enough.

is a 91 soarer so it's pre vvti. thus it accelerates like a rav4 (the fact the gas in it is three years old probably isn't helping)
that said it smooth as hell and accelerating seldom requires down shifting. the thing will go from 50 to 60 in an instant without you feeling it.

Sometimes I wish I had a shitbox that I can take closer to the limit on public roads. Something like an MR2 would be fun to daily drive.

Driving my current car just pisses me off because how slow and dumb everybody is. At least with a slow car, I'll only have 1 thing to be pissed about instead of 2.

I was looking at a 99 ls with the 300hp, obviously a sc will handle better than an ls, but I just don't want to feel like grandpa car 100% of the time

stop working 60 hours a week

>forward this to your overworked boss telling them theyre ineffective and have a meaningless life
Abdul you prankster, almost got me

only on paved country roads with 80 km/h speed limits which I drive usually just under 120 to avoid street racing charges ( fucking ontario what happened to Mens rea?)

Any dirt road the back end gets twitchy above 60 km/h so its fun but also nerve-wracking.

Really in any dirt parking lot I'll powerslide around for a bit but of course that's disturbing the peace so you really only have like 5-10 mins of fun.

All over times I'm just pissed.

y

>2017

how did they manage to make it look like it was recorded to tape in the 90s?

its called compression..

that and the angle/resolution i guess

VP8 codec + shit camera + compressing from muh hd to 640x480

It's clearly a video game lol

>blocky, unrealistic skies and no other people, yep, real life

get an old volvo wagon

Only by myself. When I have a passenger I drive/shift to make a smoother ride, but by myself I can cut loose a little bit.

M'lady

>implying i drive

>live in Alaska
>basically cheap access to any pre 2000 car with plenty of aftermarket and actual mountain roads
>could drive fast as fuck as much as I wanted
>move to Houston for job
>everyone drives like a fucking maniac on the freeway when it's not completely congested
fuck my life

Not that much anymore.
I miss my late 90s rwd shitbox.
Driving in general is very relaxing and helps me to deal with my depressions and..you know..a Volvo V70 2006 is a comfy and reliable car, but to be honest: It's a boat. It drives like a boat, it needs boat parking spots and eats fuel like a boat.
While it sounds great due to being a 5cylinder, the lowest spec 140ps n.a. engine feels nothing else than slowly in this heavy ass ship.

It's ok on the freeway, but anything a bit curvier reminds you of how big and heavy it is.

Also I noticed while it feels safe because of Volvo Swedish Steel all around you, I can't really drive it fast on the road without getting somewhat uncomfy. This is due to not feeling how fast you go. The "comfort suspension" or whatever it's called just completely disconnects you from the road.

>inb4 shitty phone fucking automatic hdr forgot to turn shit off piece of crap photo

you sound like a fun guy
is your huyndai fwd?

Yes but im too fucking scared to total my car

no i drive an automatic

>HiAce
Nice.

>50 3 RIGHT OVERCREST DONT CUT

Every time

I've finally started watching Initial D, I'm about four episodes from the end of First Stage and I can't stop feeling bad for Itsuki
send help

Iketani, I mean
Itsuki too though

Not like I used to, too much traffic here around Wiesbaden

Trust me, it only goes downhill from here for the /nogfclub/

When I'm not stressed or anything. Hell yeah.

I have more fun when I'm driving all by myself on a roadtrip to go see people.

why does the wiki have Mako listed under "relatives" though

>Stay in your lane on dual turns
I used to do that, but everybody on the inside takes a narrow turn, so there's really no point, so I can just take something closer to the racing line.
I'd like for there to be clear markers indicating the division of space between lanes in dual turns, and for everybody to follow those.

youtube.com/watch?v=U5RQQ-e4C1g

I borrowed my Aunt's FWD wagon a few times, just Scandinavian Flick and jab the break while cornering, it's great fun.

Hell yeah I do and I have even more fun when I decide to smash on the pedal and the rev my car till max power

Thats nuts im from kenai and moved to the houston area like a couple of months ago. I hate driving here

You don't see that many soarers in New Zealand.
Cool.

>hey user why don't you ride with us?
thats okay I'll meet you there
>but why there's plenty of room don't you want to save gas?
I just like to drive my car okay??

What do you do to enjoy driving?
Serious question btw

The sheer gayness of that compared to holding a car in countersteer by pinning the throttle hand holding it there is reason to avoid Audi's forever.

That and working on them. Get a Volvo. 2, 7, and 9 numbers are all RWD.

Maybe one day I record you a fast video on that road

It gets W O R S E

cornering harder than i should
nothing like leaving crossovers in the dust after 4 turns