I thought this thing was supposed to be small

I thought this thing was supposed to be small...

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=te6VqldjTT8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It is, it's just that somebody washed Doug at a high temperature.

I thought this thing was supposed to exist and be sold

>fitting 5000+ cells in anything "small"

Looks like you were right, it is pretty small.

>small
>usable range
that's not how this meme tech works

Doug Detergo

Just watched it too op.

>iphone 7 plus AD

Wew Doug

The only thing small about Tesla is sales

>2017
>a car being small
but user don't you want to be safe?

>wearing a shirt with a shirt pocket
>actually using the shirt pocket

This is peak whiteness right here.

For anyone that wants to get in on the shitposting without giving him (You)s

hooktube.com/watch?v=te6VqldjTT8

Holy christ the panel gaps/alignment.

no, that's one impressive jew nose.

Current Tesla 3's are hand built by ununionized workers making $17/hr in Silicon Valley.

I haven't watched the entire video yet because it's 32 minutes long, but is it satire? Because I feel like Tesla shilled Doug pretty hard.

I mean, I don't know anywhere near as much about cars as Doug, but holy fuck this entire car is terrible. Tesla is dying as well, multiple news agencies have reported on this.

I'm most of the way through, he hasn't said a single critical thing.

...finished, he had nothing but good things to say aside from the speedo placement and over-plain interior. In particular, he said the build and materials seemed fine.

With no CQ.

>cuality qontrol

I think the car isn't bad if you're looking at or driving it once. Actually owning it for a longer time is when you get infuriated by everything falling apart and retarded design decisions.

My dyslexia kicked into overdrive, my sides are in orbit.

>taking a screenshot when the trunk is open

I'm not much of a tesla fan but you're making yourself look a bit of a twat here man

It is small for a modern DUDE YOU KNOW STANCE car

That's the car owner's phone, not his.

>when I saw that doug likes tesla

>Doug Deleto

every window literally has bezels like a smartphone
eh... i was gonna kms's kill ms my self tonight anyway

this cringey faggot's videos used to be 8 minutes...now they're 30?

he gets obsessed with Tesla's AMAZING iPhone app. GM's on*star app has been doing most of that shit for like 5 years now

>Billion dollar high tech factory
Banging out cars by hand

Subscribing to the fag ever
You've shamed your family commit suicide end their shame

You just know that people are going to want to kill themselves after using that touchscreen for a month.

>no close quarters

u wot m8

cuz American

My Taurus is made in a fucking UAW factory, and it's lightyears ahead of this shit. What the hell is going on at Tesla?

Computernerds trying to play with cars and fail miserably. The Apple of cars.

>this is what's killing journalism

Not that Doug is not very very well off, but if you expect everything to be free, expect to get nothing.

>he said the build and materials seemed fine

Hmm exept that he did the opposite of that. He did mention the fitment and didn't say anything good about the materials and said the plastic on the steering wheel looks cheap.

I thought this thing was supposed to ship with seats and a dashboard installed

Only if you purchase the DLC package

underrated

>Doug Depressedo

that was a pre-production test mule

excuses

Underrated post

>hurr people wuz sleeping outside dealerships to reserve this car
>somehow this is impressive or good or a testament to good judgment
Anyone remember the Pokemon Go craze? Yeah, really intelligent human behavior.

bbbut tesla is best because muh musk

if you want to buy fast electric car with somewhat modest range, tesla is the best. Because there is noone else in that market.

When it comes to econo shitboxes that run on electricity, there are other choices too. But not if you want a car.

The guy that designed the smiley face mazda 3 designed this car

How are people ordering Model 3s? When I go on Tesla's website there are no details about options (colours, interiors, etc.).

>it turned at 30 mph
>it accelerates at 40 mph (;faster than a 340i lmao')
>has a magnet mirror flap
>has side mirror controls
>it has air vents that you can control the air flow direction with
>it has a trunk escape button
>it has a panoramic roof
>it has a rocket ship picture on the touch screen
>electric power steering
>it doesnt rattle
>has volume control on the steering wheel
>it looks like a car (best thing doug can say about it [his actual words])
>is has a phone charger
>the console storage is big
>he laughed when he pushed the accelerator

>COOLEST CAR OF 2017

K, this car barely exists in 2017. There are 270 of them. 30 minuture 'review' is all autistic 'quarks' like the handle to the console storage has a magnet to hold it down'. The performance section involves doug turning at 30 mph.

Either: Doug has pure autism to really actually care about all this irrelevant stuff.

B. Tesla paid him to make this video and the 30 mph turn is a dogwhistle to Veeky Forums

>B. Tesla paid him to make this video and the 30 mph turn is a dogwhistle to Veeky Forums
I wouldn't doubt it.
I personally know of a handful of warehouse locations that Tesla is renting but keeping empty.
One Tesla took their sign down, and moved out of, but just resigned a 5 year lease on.

Tesla is the Enron of 2017.

>he didn't see Tesla's demise from a mile away

>t. 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Would things have gone better if Tesla had just used its billions and billions of investorbux to pay a competent smaller manufacturer - Mazda, say - to handle the manufacturing and supply chain for them?

Or does that not make sense; the problems with quality go back to design.

Tesla (and Apple) will be belly-up before 2020.

Screenshot this post.

It would have been way better. Their problems are trying to make a high volume supply chain and factory from literally notihng without any trials to see what could go wrong.

And literally everything is going wrong. They won't be producing from that thing til 2019.

>apple
>worth 900 billion dollars
>produces extremely popular, high margin products every year
>going belly up
lol. I find it extremely funny that people like you even exist.

found the apple fan

IBM was THE computer giant for decades. They pioneered computers and even helped the Nazis by leasing them Hollerith computers.

Now who the fuck uses IBM? They're hard pressed to sell their shitty servers to businesses, and literally only gay niggers use Lenovo. But IBM was once bigger and better than Apple (relatively speaking). Now they're nothing.

Apple is shit. They'll fail eventually. They all do. Difference is that their company doesn't employ millions of Americans in high paying manufacturing jobs, they just use Chinese slaves. So when they inevitably go tits-up, no bailout because the jobs to be lost will be shitty chingchongs overseas and uneducated retail cucks here in North America.

IBM got hit by an anti-trust investigation that lasted years and crippled the company. A lot of their best people left for Apple and Microsoft. The fact that IBM (who still make a lot of commercial electronics, not much consumer stuff anymore) still exists at all is surprising.

IBM is the 44th largest company in the world currently with over 80 billion in revenue. You aren't smart. Stop trying.

Walmart uses IBM

>You aren't smart. Stop trying.

Ooooh someone's butthurt.

Butthurt that you called the 44th highest valued company in the world "nothing"? Why would I be "butthurt" that a random anonymous poster on the internet is a complete idiot? You aren't a unique case.

*adjusts trilby*

Your damage control is a 3 year old meme? Try "cuck" at least to stay current next time you accidentally spew off like a retard and need to save face for some reason.

>Claims ibm is dead because they don't make user an iPad clone for him to drool over
>Gets proven wrong, ibm is still strong in the business world and a lead developer in AI
>Pretends to be retarded

Only in production numbers.

This scored as well as the Mustang in NCAP safety ratings.

Implying it could ever get to dangerous speeds

With the way it handles even the V8 is too slow for the EU probably why they sell so badly outside the USA.

>why is the thing the way it is
>gets an answer
>(((excuses)))

>K, this car barely exists in 2017. There are 270 of them.

That is not something he's ever interested in. He doesn't do politics. Also why do you care? Stop watching his content.

The GM one doesn't let me adjust the temperature from the phone, just turn it on. It defaults to the temperature last used in the car.

I care about little details in Doug's videos, because they're things that typically go unmentioned in other videos by other people.

With electric heat and cooling the climate is adjusted near instantly.

All details he mentions you can read on Wikipedia, a car forum or see for yourself at a dealer.

Well what do you want from a YouTube video you can't read online?

Performance, pushing the car to it's limits, real criticism.

Just read reviews, you don't need YouTube for that

The Volt uses fluid heated by electricity to heat the cabin, so the system takes a few minutes before it gets fully warm.

I've seen details in videos from Doug Demuro and SaabKyle04 that I didn't see on Wikipedia. Watching a video on YouTube is more convenient than reading a forum or going to a dealer.

underrated

Frockets are dope, talk shit get hit

lol samefagging