League of Legends General - /lolg/

eyosongive.us

how do i physically become the sona

xth for breast metal waifu

Start by being my gf

Lulufags so disgusting these posters were alright in comparison.

>Tabi's is literally back to the state where it had to be BUFFED a year ago because no one would fucking buy it over Mercs or Ionians
>People are STILL bitching about it

Just because the community is retarded and didn't realize the value of the item in the past doesn't justify the comnmunity circle jerk it has today jesus christ.

Can we bully Lulu in this thread

Cutest pairing, best hugs!

xth for Syndra

Pfffff

>carry game as toplane
>have double cs/double kda/better objective damage than our midlaner
>he gets 3 fucking commends
>i get LITERALLY zero
what the FUCK IS THIS

I can't wait to watch edgelords on Aatrox v Kayn toplane.

Unpopular opinion here, I think Tabis were good at 12% and are still good with 10%.
I don't get why they bitch so much about the item.
The fact is that in a meta where ADCs are such a big deal with those shield supports and lifesteal withotuh buying a lifesteal item Tabis were the response to that uttershit.

doesn't matter how well you perform unless you didnt make epic big plays like instantly deleting carries as syndra by pressing R you wont get commends.

Because adcs are the biggest bitch fucking boys in the entire game

because there are literally no other boots worth using, tabis is just that good compared to everything else

They are, and they not realize how busted they're if they played well + peel shield cancer support.

>not building mercs against heavy cc teamcomps

Anyone else think ADC's are way too strong in this meta? They are too good at 1v1ing now and the entire game seems to revolve around who had the better adc, especially with the cancer that is the ie double zeal build.

I main top and I think it's pretty cancer desu. Every faggot I go against just rushes them and then my kill pressure goes down to near zero until 2 items/mirror their boots. Not fun.

its only really lucian
even cait will still get dicked 1v1 by pretty much anyone

DEATH'S DANCE SHOULD HAVE HALF EFFECTIVENESS FOR RANGED CHAMPIONS

>reach late game as k6
>1v1 enemy adc
>rape his ass even with ga
they're not that strong if you're not playing a fucking tank.

Unless they're 1v5ing like they use to be able to and unless liftlift quits complaining about muh adc is weak role i dunno if they'll ever shut the fuck up even if they 1 shotted everyone at level 1 they'd still complain because they get 1 shotted

HERES A BETTER IDEA
>MELEE ONLY

They're probably the strongest they've been since S2. With how crazy cheap Crit is now and how they have access to such a catch all 1 item powerspike in BotRK.

Support main here, thinking they're fine.
I concede the double Zeal is a bit too strong, but it's the only nerf they deserve and the Death Dancer abusers.
If anything, I'd buff junglers' early somehow, last patch or two I feel they're not as impactful as they should be, unless they're playing Zac which we know will get nerfed after they sell the SKT skin.

Best girl.
Best hips.
Best wife.

>Kha6
>1v1ing a full item build ADC, let alone the meta ones like Trist or Xayah

Ahahahahahahahaha

Vayne, Quinn, Xayah, Trist, Cait if she lands a trap, Jhin most likely, Twitch for sure can all 1v1 anyone in the game that doesn't have a straight up dash + one shot.

This is bait.

yeah and guess what
thats how its meant to be

if im playing tryndamere and the game isnt over before vayne gets 6 items of course shes going to shit on me

no I'm pure like the sona

I really hope Kayn will be an overpowered, absolutely broken cunt so that I can wreck all these ADC-main niggers.

Your kind should never be allowed to be THIS strong, I hope Riot will give us the weapons to send you back down the food chain where you deserve to be.

>Implying they aren't already there
Just play Rammus/Riven my dude

*autoattacks you with shiv/warlords/deaths dance*
*heals back from 10% to full in 1 auto*
heh nothin personnel, assniffsin

>my post gets deleted that's slightly off-topic
>the same constant posts that are posted in every fucking goddamn thread with a picture don't get deleted
HAHA XDDDD

also what to build on graves bot lane?

I never said it wasn't suppose to be that way. I mean I'm a Quinn main. 6 items is fun times all around unless the entire enemy team is fucking diving shitheads.

I want to go swimming in Lulu.

>overpowered
so than he gets nerfed to the ground and forgotten about while the structure of things don't change? Sure user, I want that too.

Now that we're talking about adcbabd as a jungle main I feel like the team with the best ADC always win. It's so annoying have to camp the bot lane cause I have to secure that the enemy ADC is behind.
adc+sup if both are good are such a busted shit.

Should we turn this item into something else? I don't think it's achieving anything in its current state. Pretty inefficient without its passive and at when the passive triggers it's barely a tie.

deaths dance phantom dancer black cleaver probably maw.

I have enough dignity not to play the Tardmadillo and I'm not autistic enough at Riven to really shine with her

I was typing in a rage, I would just shoot all adc mains instead (especially Draven players, fuck them)

You don't play lane Graves. Youll get destroyed by anyone competent because you can't trade.

>jungle favorite playstyle role
>cant find a champion i click with
>one i like, dont suck on, and has some impact
sejuani is cool but she feels so meh in many aspects. how was she before the hotfixes?

Once the initial Shock wore off I don't think he's actually gonna be that strong.

He literally doesn't have a passive until he decides which route he goes and his ratios/bases aren't THAT great. Yeah his gank paths will be insane but he also doesn't bring that much reliable CC and it also doubles as your escape.

His Darkin form is gonna be cucked hard by being introduced in the same patch a Nu-Thornmail and Executioner's calling meaning your self healing is getting gutted hard regardless of who you'll be attacking. Shadow Assassin looks gimmicky and like I said he doesn't have great escapes

>Your adc twitch says "he needs items" to justify trying to steal all the farm he can get his hands on
>runs left and right in our jungle for 30s by trying to sneak up on somebody, while there are 3 minion waves pushing bot

comfy bfs~

He's one of those champs where you win really hard early or you slowly get fucked

b-but the gooks said he will be op.....

Yeah, he's basically a weaker version of Talon, with less mobility and less damage.

They need to raise the price and buff the stats on it significantly. It's slot efficiency is ass.

Do i complete DD asap or get either vamp scepter or the other 1100 gold item then go for PD asap?
Do i want to get BC every time?What if the enemy has soraka or something that can heal a lot?

grievous wounds will wear off while he's untargetable

just ignore honor its garbage like the old system, you level up without doing anything anyway

twitch and jhin players honestly make me want to just tell the support to support someone else

twitch players are just bad in every way and when a teamfight breaks out and your jhin ults from 2000 range behind the action to deal a whopping 100 damage per shot over the course of the entire fight to the enemy tank I just despair

just
fucking
auto attack

Death's Dance, cleaver, Youmu's, Edge of Night, Bloodthirster

>Have to leash this jungler who wont come top once
>Chunk this garbage jax to 30% at lvl 1
>Their jungler bails this shitter out and camps the shit out of me
>My jungler nowhere to be found while i've got a 2vs1 for the whole laning phase

So what do I have to do to get jungler to gank top lane. Riven butt for your time

>What if the enemy has soraka or something that can heal a lot?
Mortal Reminder

I like to build it as last item on Olaf but yea, it feels like it needs something else

really epic user you know what i asked,do i get BC even in that case or just get mortal reminder

does nobody play league anymore? why does it take 2 minutes to find a game when you get into game with bronzies/silvers

you just don't.
Just expect to get camped and try to get a double if you can.

He's in a weird spot with pd because jungle graves its usally warrior into pd, probably better off getting deaths dance first then pd, bc is mostly for blowing the fuck up outta people regardless if theres a tank or not, maw over bc if they're ap heavy. If you're fighting a soraka executioners would be pretty good after you can get warhammer/pickaxe/vamp id imagine

So build boots as well faggot. Top is full of ad champs

graves bf when

no

just remove a hundred HP and add 30 armor to it or something.

Kayn wont be good until they fix itemization.
Shadow assassin is actually the strongest form whe nit comes to well assassinating people due to how it works. You can oneshot a carry in a literal second with a flash W>Q>auto>R combo but lategame it becomes next to impossible to play without getting blownup super fast

Bruiser Rhaast will undoubtedly be the more popular form especially with the weak state of assassin items and strong state of bruiser items ( Cleaver,DeathsDance,Tabi,TittyHydra ect)

the characters super strong when he lands his stuff but he gets kited to shit so hes kinda a catch 22. dont expect anyone to continue playing him except hardcore mains about a season from now

Graves literally gets destroyed bot lane. Don't do it m8. You auto push the wave, lose all trades due to creep block, and are generally useless as a late game adc. Just jungle the bastard.

In my experiences a blood sacrifice has helped my odds of getting a gank at top, I'm still working trying to work out what will guarantee one.

how do i NEVER see ekko in my games dude
>q is a slow with massive damage oh and it goes off twice
>w is an aoe stun and its also a shield and its also an execute that scales with ap
>e is a dash thats also a blink thats also an auto modifier
>r is a blink that makes him untargetable thats also a massive heal thats also a nuke with a 150% ap ratio
>passive is free waveclear, a nuke, and an escape

you probably think im butthurt about losing to one but ive actually just never seen one ever in ranked

is it because hes a black teenager and not an exiled shadow assassin, or are his numbers just low? they seem PRETTY high to me

The jungler cant be retarded or you're a duo in voip

Go for the Mortal Reminder first. You don't want Raka/Mundo/WW/etc to completely nulify your efforts, especially if you go on vs. a Raka lane.

Yeah I was also gonna say, I have no fucking idea what this guy is gonna build especially in his Assassin form. Rhaast form can probably go the standard Warrior>BC full tank bruiser route but that's not gonna cut it for SA

I see them all the time, but less than last season. They hit his numbers pretty hard and tankko thankfully died.

Why is Lulu so happy even though her traumatic past?
Is she high?
Masking her pain?

I fail to see how that's a problem

>mfw I'm a jungle main and I love to camp top since is the easiest lane to camp
>mfw I love tilting cunts
>mfw you will never play with me on your team

Mods being fucking retarded again, I see.

that pic makes me want to get ripped

>Noxians...
>I HATE those guys

seriously wonder why they havent removed his privileges yet
every week at least a couple of times he does retarded shit like deleting threads for no reason

Just watching riven using her E annoys me
I dont even have to be the one dealing with it

>a 100% scaling shield
>every 3.5 seconds
>it's also a dash

yes then you can be my bf!!!

Dude, nigger has no range. He is so shit against ranged, you need to hide and do a suprise attack to rape someone. He is just too squishy. But you can farm with ease because of his Q and he is really fun. thats it actually

I already have one though

she has pix to comfort her

oh.. ok..

I'm going to play the Queen of Frejlord in the next One for All so I can have five of these beautiful men in my Ashe.

His laning is morganna tier. Just spam Q and roam. Post 6 just dive enemy mid.

What compels you losers to repost the same shit every day?

Is Lethality MF still good or it became just a meme now?

Ever noticed its mostly homos? They're probably not out to their families. And make more people hate gay people.

?

Karthus or Swain top?

it is good, just toned down.
don't hear memers

@181648882
>waifushit
>homos

???

You get no (you)s for being a retard, apply (you)'reself and try harder next time.

Why would your jungler come to your lane when you're basically 1v2? At best he makes it even. He can go make the situation 2v1 or 3v2 in some other lane, farm his own jungle leading to overall team exp advantage while enemy top and jungle are sharing top experience or even counterjungle the enemy jungler making it so that if he can't dive you and tries going back to farm in his own jungle there's gonna be nothing there so he will be fucked.
Now if your jungler does none of that then yeah, fuck that guy but if he does your job is to fucking survive.
There's a reason why non-ranged carry toplaners aren't really played in competitive. It's because they suck massive dick at surviving when they get no direct help from their team but the enemy toplaner does.

Literal autism.

Swain.

Will bronekton ever recover?

this is completely Renekton's fault