Fate/Grand Order General - /fgog/

Previous:>[Epic of Remnant II: Agartha no Onna]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/agarta/
>5* Caster, 4* Assassin, 4* Berserker (All three will be added to the story gacha)
>Drake, D'Eon and Heracles Sprite & NP Renewal

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>A new summer event has been announced in which Raikou will receive a swimsuit version
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>Scheherazade cucks you for Fergus, even if you summon her she's secretly lusting for his cock based on the end of the order
Defend this

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

Want to gently fuck off

I miss LIZ THREAD user.

Fergus is a bro and if you actually want to fuck that ugly piece of shit he'll fuck off.

Do people actually fucking care about this? Do you all idiots/retards get seriously offended when a GO girl isn't lusting for you and instead for some other servant? How loser can you all be? 'cuck'? Holy shit kill yourselves whoever no ironically gets assblasted for this like this.

10.0 thread.

Gil is CUTE.

this time bond CEs really do reflect the servant's gameplay
> Pent got +20% party buster and -10% def
> Wu got +20% party quick and -10% def
> Scher got nothing useful

Nobu a CUTE.

That's one puffy looking vulva.

Gudako thread

>Do people actually fucking care about this? Do you all idiots/retards get seriously offended when a GO girl isn't lusting for you and instead for some other servant?
yes

Good. I don't want that nasty brown bitch anywhere near me. Fergus can have her.

I dont find her attractive anyway so i dont care

>reddit alterfag rebuking anyone else
Fucking end yourself.

>waifu schetz
>she cucks you
>get angry
>wow dude don't get angry
Fuck off normalfag

Well if they're going to make her dogshit as far as gameplay is concerned, since they suck at their jobs, if it's not waifu bait also, then what the fuck do you have left?

No he wouldn't based on the end of the order he's committed

I wouldn't have rolled for her if she was going to cuck me, I didn't care that she was dogshit but this is unforgivable

Is it possible to have a gameplay discussion on Kiara or are there too many shitposters atm

why the fuck would you waifu that unlikable ugly nigress anyway

(you) are very cute

Say good things about her, I rolled her and am on the verge of getting depressed because she was the one rate up servant I didn't want of the three.

Fuck off cuck
>atm
And reddit

fuck you

Cucks you so isn't even good for waifushit

Awful in gameplay in every way (Skills and stats)

NP does fuck all

Da Vinci-chan's incinerator exists

Well apparently she wants Fergus' cock

>Melvin quoting his sources
>him not posting random Japanese text saying it's proof and then it just being a bunch of gibberish
Kek

Caster Altera.

she's rated so poorly she might get memebuffed into relevance

There is nothing to defend, that's what all fucking waifutards deserve.

5 Rare Prisms

You can get prism out of her.

why the fuck is gilgamesh so weak? isn't he the only servant that keeps losing to humans?

FINANCIAL FAILURE
BRYN GACHA NUMBERS

free anniversary blonde

Thank you user, this post gave me hope.

they'll make it back and then some during summer, it's fine

>Can't consider someone a waifu because they get canonically cucked

Jesus christ I can really only laugh at you and your pathetic selves. Keep it up, I was only genuinely curious if this was something done non ironically or for real, looks like it was the later

Truly the epitome of autism

>getting offended because of fictional character not wanting your dick even if you like her

Pathetic.

Also,
>getting called out a reddit alterfag because I post a reaction image of Jannu
kek
This is as stupid as when I got called EOP by EOPs peasants. Truly hilarious.

She sucks so much she might get buffs

He keeps remembering how Lancelot BTFO him and his ship 10 years ago and that doesn't let him concentrate on the fights

The funniest part about that is that it applies to both threads you could flip the name on each side and no one could tell you which is which.

>Do people

Selfinsertfags aren't people

>actual cuck trying to justify his shit fetish
>Naritacuck
Hahahahahahahaha, you can't make this shit up.

I'd say Shezfags on suicidewatch, except I honestly don't think they exist.

fuck off redditor eop cuck

That's fake right? Still neat

>bigger blunder than Kiara

Sasuga

not really

Still jelly Jannu alter is the best attacker and also best girl in the game and you don't have her? wew laddie

How many buzzwords at once can you call someone and still make it a valid sentence?

>remembering things from past grail wars
Didn't know Melvin was a secondary.

>getting offended because of fictional character not wanting your dick even if you like her
Why would I like her if she wasn't on my dick

Gilkek was incarnated in FSN, retard. He never recovered from that.

Kiarafags have recovered.

> People generally are upset if not all the female servants want you

That's kinda pathetic ngl. Why does it matter? Just imagine they do want you or something. They're fictional.

Made me think of this for some reason.

>android
>0$
That seems weird, it is pretty much impossible.

She is only good for her body, people's complaints are valid

Post only non-Servant characters that have canonically beaten Servants.

It feels like someone was designing a 3* and turned her into a 5* last second, those skills are a fucking joke.

>Just imagine
BUT ITS NOT VALIDATED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What's wrong with being a cuck

>not really
>thread actually divided in two cause muh old fags where too much for the new kiddies
Wew or how about
>threads on literal life support for the past few months until the reruns with only Melvin same fagging against himself

>Not a waifufag
>Just play the game for cool dudes, cool story moments, chuuni shit and sprite-kun sprite work
Who else doing that here?

>Just make literal headcanon even as everything in the game constantly reminds you you're wrong
how about fuck off

Kuzuki is really the only one who fully beat and finished off a Servant. Everyone else failed on the followthrough.

Exactly what I tried to express.

Holy shit how pathetic can you be for this.

>Why does it matter? Just imagine they do want you or something. They're fictional.
Exactly this, but apparently people are autistic enough that they can't. Their brains are little and miserable.

Doesn't matter. If you like her make her lust for you in your head or something. She's fucking fictional.

>actual cucks in the thread now
Nice job Schez/Jeannefags.

The japanese google store was down for a couple of hours I think

Nobody that plays mobage trash is human. Open your wallets and pay out to DW like the ATMs you are.

Kotomine actually killed Hassan by invoking the G Man.

>Kuzuki is really the only one who fully beat and finished off a Servant. Everyone else failed on the followthrough.
Nigga, so did he. He literally says it himself once she gets back up that "well shit, guess that wasn't enough".

when is it coming out?

And killed afterwards.

>Game with a self-insert character
If they don't like you here there's no point in imagining a situation where they do, you're just cucked

You do realize you can like someone and make an effort to make them like you back right?
Or are you single and don't date anyone cause you never meet anyone that's on your dick so you never like anyone?

leave this lancelot faggot to me

>headcanon
And you have the gall to call someone pathetic

What is Illya-san THE BEST at?

>date
I want the normalfags in this thread to kill themselves already.

NA was a mistake.

So? Those servants are Nasu's headcanon anyway. Are you so insecure you need another man to validate that you can fuck his imaginary vision? Sounds like you want to be Nasu's obedient little fuck boy desu

> Nobody that plays mobage trash is human. Open your wallets and pay out to DW like the ATMs you are.
> like the ATMs you are
I'm going to borrowing this quote in the future.

After years of trying to get my wife to fuck other men, it's finally happening. Here's the basic rundown, feel free to ask questions.

I've had a cuckold fantasy for years. My wife had known this, and would play along via dirty talk from time to time, but never wanted to actually meet someone else. She was more interested in me fucking other women from time to time, and of course I was happy to oblige.

6 months ago or so, her libido dropped sharply due to introduction of a new medication, and the cuck fantasies began to be a huge turnoff for her, so she asked that I not mention it during sex anymore. Disappointing, but of course I did what she asked.

That brings us to the past couple weeks. After I lost my job and was having trouble finding another, my wife became very concerned for our financial future. She has a friend (young widow, single mother) who introduced her to the idea of being a sugar baby. For those unaware, it's basically wealthy men who don't have the time or social skills for dating, who will pay money for dates with young, beautiful women. This may or may not include sex, depending on the person.

My wife is incredibly sexy - D cups, mind-blowing ass... Naturally, she's been flooded with offers, mostly from men who are old, unattractive, overweight, etc. She's met up with a couple of these people, which was a big turn-on for me, but she was clearly only doing it for the money. Protection and safety procedures were followed, don't worry.

NP me bro

She's already shipped with Fergus up the ass so they'll just continue forcing that forever, if you ever wanted to waifu Scheherazade she's ruined for you by this order anyway

>you like character in FGO
>she fucks other characters
>you're a cuck
Nah, you're fine. It's the autistic people that can't get over the fact that a fictional character doesn't want them who are the real idiots.

It's not the same. If you want to impose an opinion you need canon information, but if you only want to make your dick feel happy you can do whatever you want and not get offended because you canonically can't fuck your girl. That's just pathetic and autistic.

Literally what I just wrote here. But seriously, you can all be happy getting offended by this if that's what you like, it just make you a complete fucking moron and stupid autist so keep that in mind.

Holy shit this is as bad as those japanese that get seriously offended when they find out their favorite idol has a boyfriend or something.

Is this a Persona 5 reference?

Medusa

Then she met this most recent guy. He's young. He's hot. He's a doctor. She is so turned on by this guy, and she hasn't even met up with him yet. They sexted for hours last night (which he's great at... He should probably write erotica or something), while I kneeled in front of her chair and ate her pussy. It was incredible, I can't remember the last time she was that turned on. They're supposed to be meeting up today, and I can't wait. She told me she may let him fill her pussy with cum (she's sterilized, he's clean), then come straight home for me to clean her out.

On top of all this, she's decided she wants to try orgasm control. I haven't cum in 5 days, and she takes every opportunity to tease me, lightly stroking my cock and telling me how it's too bad I can't cum until this weekend. I'm constantly aroused, and my balls ache from lack of release.

He lost to humans in FSN only though, I think in Prisma too but that's just him being trash.

Da vinci counterfeit emergency event inc

>b-but she's fictional
Okay, we've established this. So, she doesn't give a shit about (you), she has a trash character design, trash official art, and complete trash gameplaywise to the point that other Servants were seriously considered to be bumped up because of how awful she is in comparison.

Literally 0 reasons to like her unless you have a cuck fetish.

Who should I save for at this point? Looking through all the upcoming servants my list only grows larger. It started of with helena then to the count and then many more after.

All I know is Nobu is a cute and I will try to max her NP as well as max ascension during the Honnoji event.

Quality thread folks