Blocks Your Path

>you must say one nice thing about Miata or your car is crushed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NagXt62Fmq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Joke's on you, off-road converted "normal" cars are one of my automotive fetishes.

does it have to be that Miata

because that one reeks of reddit and tryhardness

at least its a NB and not a NA I guess

I can't, it hasn't even had a DIN radio for the last 12 years.

Based Miat can be anything and do anything. Thank you Miat.

Looks lie a lizard.

By what?

Nice paint desu!!

Personally Miatas are a very good beginner Autox car

By pic related
>M O N S T E R
I
A
T
A

I have to applaud the Miata for enabling and empowering the gay community to drive.

It's such an LGBTQ+ icon!

About THIS Miata?
Hmm, I like wood steering wheels in tan interiors. They look nice. Am I done now?

nigga that shit couldnt even crush a Power Wheel

Jokes on you, I don't have a car, so fuck miatas.

miatas are cheap because better cars are worth more money

Here you go user, hope it brightens up your day a little bit

It's a perfect match for you then

hardly

reddit is fine but Im not tryhard enough for the /r/battlecar meme shit

way too lame

Honest question. Why do so many redditors like the Miata so much? Or at least claim to.

its a forced meme car

used to be the same way on Veeky Forums until it got too popular then everyone started sucking off the MR2

and before the Miata it was the Volvo 240

so its just popular to like because memes

Thank you for your response based user.

>I like acting retarded to try and trigger people

wew

youre welcome anyway

They're moderately nice looking cars, combined with their weight and initial cheap price, they made some nice fun-cars.

They’re slow.
>Brb, gonna cash my insurance check and get a new car because mine is trash

I really like her paint?

my miata is broken

Miatas show everyone that gays are accepted at car meets

Miata is always the answer.

How can you be such a shitty tripfag, newfag? the dude was thanking you and you took it the wrong way

>I like this miata's tires very much
I don't know what to say, I usually like cars like that but a miata is just... you can't do that to one.

>based user
>to a tripfag

nani

Is that that one kid's car from youtube? You guys know who I'm talking about.

uhhhh it's the best car ever?

youtube.com/watch?v=NagXt62Fmq8

faster in a straight line than toyobaru

I mean, it was a meme in the first place because they're fucking cheap and they're at least unique. While Veeky Forums loves shitboxes there's no daily corolla thread for the simple reason that corollas aren't fucking interesting in the slightest. Meanwhile Veeky Forums collectively jacks off to miata offroad builds and miata LS swaps.

i dont own one

After seeing that I really wouldn't mind my car being crushed with me inside it.

Literally why the hell would someone do this to that innocent miata ;.;

Does anyone else make a convertible truck? Mawdz don't count it has to be factory

There was the Dodge Dakota convertible.

It's funny because even with this mod it's still only like 1,5m "high"

>truck
>closed cargo
what?

My old neighbor had one, with a cap on the bed like wtf

That lift is useless since the bar is still at normal heigh what a fucking poser

It's 2024. During the day, I ride self-driving cars.

During the night, I hunt them.
._._._.

The Night has finally come.

I waited patiently. I am used to it.

No one thought of me as a threat.
After all, I only drove a Miata. It has no EcoBoost.

Taylor Swift got into her self-driving ecoboost car. It was a tight fit because the car was so small and her legs were long.

Her ecoboost car took off efficiently and drove towards her next venue.

I wielded my stickshift Miata efficiently, darting between all the self-driving cars.

Too polite and full of defensive driving algorithms, those self-driving cars made way for me as they tried to avoid collisions. I took advantage of that.

I praised the inventors of the Miata. "Thank you for not filling the world full of EcoBoost"

After all, if the world was full of EcoBoost, I would be at a disadvantage on the road.

But the road is not only for ecoboosted cars. Those with skill are able to coax success from non-boosted cars by driving cleverly.

I often am forced to drive cleverly on the Road.

After all, I only have a Miata.

Pulling alongside Taylor Swift's self-driving car, I noticed the model type was known to be one that refused to run over people-shaped objects or trolleys.

I moved in front and pushed the button to send gas from the canisters to several blow up dolls.

They inflated immediately.

The wind picked them up and dropped then into the road in front of the self-driving car.

True to its algorithm, Taylor Swift's self-driving car preferred to crash the car gently into the road barrier instead of running over people or trolleys in the roadway.

Take that you ecoboost Bitch!

Sure, Taylor Swift was known to go through boyfriends at a prodigious rate.

But why did she have to drop me as her boyfriend? She didn't drop me for personality or looks. The reason stung.

She dropped me as her boyfriend
when
she
found
out
I
drove
a
Miata.

Imagine being this retarded.

why

why not?

Ecoboost isn’t even that efficient

Nice interior

That's because you're the one driving the car and not the autonomous computer that can drive in the most economical mode. The computer bears no grudges and doesn't race other cars. And future autonomous cars are already planned to be able to communicate to other autonomous cars to organize and optimize traffic flow. It's also part of the group collective response for autonomous cars to get out of the way of emergency vehicles or give wider clearance gaps to special important vehicles.

Seats look nice

>suspension/body lifts are useless unless you convert the car to portal axles

Get a load of this guy

Thank you Mazda for making a vehicle for noob sport car owners can trash those instead of more expensive, worth while sports cars