/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

s

>4.01 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/33efbf65a7c6b86b3c62816b7a75523012584b54

>Simultaenous Logout Measures
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/263f9a10fe534e8c93e43d08fde73eaba1c52976

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>4.0 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/296b070f41c0e0dedae24de50ae7c51abfa95055

>Callback Campaign for Returning Players
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/27vjvASi

Previously on xivg:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VKhpE-oNoGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just in case the dude misses it

How do people enjoy Frontlines, theyre just a big clusterfuck.

It's kind of fun as a SAM, as long as you just focus on getting kills and not dying. Ignore the ice, save up your Midare and kenki gauge and unload on someone.

>put on movie
>join frontlines and run in, die, repeat

Pretty comfy leveling desu

look who I found

it's the only fun type of pvp. feast is godawful

Daily reminder that your Au Ra waifu will come to life someday!

>that lalafell doing a Palpatine impression

h-hi.

WELCOME TO TAMAMIZU

>one day
Either get it yourself or give up, there's no middle ground where happiness is simply delivered to you.

just started playing again for the first time in years today lads.

logged in right in front of Cid and this cutscene immediately began once i accepted the quest

what am in in for boys

>People are starting to do their fireworks
>My dogs are losing their minds
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Be your own middle ground

>Being a Yank

Remember to come to Mateus for video games and friends!

bend over fuckboi

tfw readjusting to new keybinds

thanks to whoever linked my thread i thought it died

lalas?

comfort this cat

You're in for an adventure, user.

You have people to play with? An FC? What server are you on?

>I will never have a motherly elezen gf who lets me rest my head on her large breasts after a long day killing monsters

life is unfair

I wish choices actually mattered

npnp

yeah im in the shitter FC you fags have on ultros

lets do some stuff together user

i wonder why anyone would want to be friends with a person like this

Highlanders

>static loses 2 melee dps between 3.55 and 4.0
>I'm the group's only caster for creator
>let them know I'll probably do RDM for Omega but don't set anything concrete
>find out today they've added another caster to the group
>they're maining RDM
>group needs me to go melee now
>only 70s are PLD and RDM
>hate how clunky SAM is, hate MNK, terrible latency so suboptimal NIN
Just fucking end me.
What's the fastest way to level a dps at this point? Is it still PvP?

Fox ears were a mistake

explain MCH VS BRD then

Holy shit you are cute

PvP just got nerfed today. Fastest 60+ is now dungeons+fates unless you get a tank/healer queue.

Is there any more than this and the tower?

Just leave. They didn't respect your choice of caster, should just find another static that isn't on it's last leg and actually gives a shit.

they are bouncy though...

Easy to take advantage of. Low self esteem people are easy victims for forcing into erp and weird shit.

and gay, furrys out.

tfw wanna try talking to you but pretty sure you hate me even though we've never spoken to each other before

tfw lei hates me for sure.

>you should take with you
>dude! you NEED !
> is so much better than

are we playing the same game my dudes? there's not a single encounter in this game that requires a specific class. Everything is balanced around the idea that as long as you have a tank, a healer and some dps you everything can be cleared. the enrage timers are so long, even on extreme, that you can have multiple members die several times and get combat ressed and STILL make it. and don't even try with the muh savage raids, only thing that changes is that you can't die and combat ress throughout the fight.

all this talk about who deal the most damage or who tank the best or who heal the best is completely pointless when all the content in the game is designed with the "weakest" class combos in mind. oh gz you cleared a primal fight 40 seconds faster than another group!

Xth for exciting and riveting gameplay

wtf
doubt it

that's not really being friends though, just exploiting them (which they're basically asking for with an attention whoring name like that)

Catboys

Hi. Was that in Omega? I can't really recognize the scenery yet.
I hope you weren't in the Omega 4 party I got into where I repeatedly embarrassed myself.

Tell them to ditch the caster or you're leaving; you locked the role way before this new fag got added. He can reroll, you shouldn't have to.

why wtf

but would mateus give one more fox options for miqote?

It was and I was

Wow CUTE! EB me

xth for queuing omega as tank so you can get in before the faggots who read guides and took all the fucking fun out of it

xth for having legit fun

hey guys, kirito tia here

should i resub? i heard the game was drastically reworked from heavensward with the new combat system. is it any good?

That is Omega4, champ. You can see it's from the first phase, before The Decisive Battle

Sorey you had to witness that...

I think you do, but maybe not idk.

How has everyone's experiences with the Deltascape gone today? I managed to get my 4 items, albeit not the optimal ones, with only two runs of 1.0-4.0. My FC and I went in blind and it took us wiping once on each boss except for the last one, which took two wipes, before we cleared for the first time. Given that most of my FC is casual as fuck and usually can't do Extreme Primals until a patch or two afterwards, I'm not quite sure how this makes me feel.

Sure are you on odin

haven't gotten jack shit after seven runs or so

starting off the thread with a good ol ippiki cringe

Yes. M.A

ye

vanu glamours

do groups still need a physical ranged dps for sure? I'm the bard of my group but I kinda want to change jobs but i'd probably have to leave the group if that didn't work out but I really enjoy playing with them

I got all 4 I wanted (hands and shoes). Went a few times into 3.0 to get better at that fight since I seriously suck at it.
The fights are fun, tomorrow I will help a few guildmates with omega.

V1 is a joke dodge aoe circle battle
V2 you can avoid almost all outgoing damage with proper placement and leviration, you can't dodge raidwide aoe
V3 was actually kinda interesting looking forward to savage
V4 was just lots of unavoidable aoe damage for healers to heal through while you wailed on the boss

which cat is cuter?

That's some fucked up luck. Reminds me of Gordias. I had to go through that shit a million times on the first week just to get the shit I wanted in an optimal manner. I just said fuck it after and just made sure to get the chain and bolt from the first two bosses just so I'd be upgrading something.

>16 hours after servers came up
>think you're queued with people going in blind

pls you have an alt here
I was hoping to do it a lot of times with people from xivg because I feel like it may be fun

every fight I did nobody said anything but hello

it was amazing.

Everyone I went in with was going in blind so yeah.

First day you can guarantee most, if not all players are going blind cause you only need to do it once if you win your roll.

>Get to ExDeath
>Guy explains every aspect of the fight

Sucks man. I guess it isnt that bad since he just spams alot til the end of the fight. I should be that way since thats the actual way ExDeath fight goes.

That V3.0 fight was the shit though. What a fun fight to learn.

PET LALAS

I demand more

Okay hi

I will come get you

As a low self esteem person I can confirm this, not that I mind.

HALICARNASSUS IS FUCKING DANK

Do i get one roll per boss each week or one piece of loot per boss each week? Got a spring, pedal and bolts from the last 3.

V1 fucked most of my fellow FC members up with the ice into bolt markers followed by the stack. They tend to panic when multiple things are happening at once like that.

V2 took me telling them when to levitate and where to go during Antilight, as apparently even though I'm a melee, I have better situational awareness than the casters who don't have an eyeful of, well eye in their faces.

V3 was fun as fuck. Only snag they ran into was not getting frogged.

V4 most of them didn't know how to not get frozen and couldn't tell the tank buster apart from the massive circle AoE, as well as eating zombification to the face during the latter half.

what's the deal with the dodging of the void-boosted blizzaga, thundaga, and firaga, out of curiosity?

i noticed voided thundaga was a big circle aoe but couldn't really get a feel for why i almost never got hit by voided blizzaga but always got hit by voided firaga

That's why you have to ignore everyone bitching about optimal comps. Most of the people shitting on other jobs are just vindictive PLDs and WHMs who finally have their time in the spotlight and want everyone else to remain irrelevant for the rest of the expansion. In reality the game is balanced just fine and all content can be cleared with whatever comp you want.

I'm going to marry a Lalafell!

>stop playing for a while
>come back today and grab stormblood
>notice some skills are gone, that's understanda--
>they removed phlebotomize
>THEY
>REMOVED
>PHLEBOTOMIZE

youtube.com/watch?v=VKhpE-oNoGY

one piece

post male highlanders

It's one piece of loot per boss per week, it's never been different on any alexander floor. when the fuck are you retards going to learn any basic awareness?

where can I find Lv50 levequests? need something to do on SAM while waiting for queues.

it's awful and now it's night time so queues won't even pop unless i wait an hour

43y se5utrdykgvhjulbk/

I just want a cute lizard boy to hold hands with

>superfluous, non-combo dots
dude i miss scourge and mutilate too but it doesn't really matter

>not being in the best country in the world

HW city

They also removed your raid spot

when

Wait, what do you mean?