fate-go.cirnopedia.org/craft_essence_profile.php?essence=399

>[Master Mission]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/master_mission_us.php
Do the following quests repeatedly to clear them all while farming materials:
TUE: Duel with the Three Knights - 30AP
WED: Duel with the Four Warriors - 30AP

>[Daily Quest]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread.

>[News]
fate-go.us/news/
Altria is permanent. Nasu agreed, don't bother him about it.
Aniplex US will re-translate some skill names and fix typos sometime in the future.
Aniplex US will "try their best" to import all events from JP but it depends on licensing issues.
Gilgamesh will become available for a limited time SOON™ so stock up on Saint Quartz.
Free 4-star Servant will be given away SOON™ so stock up on EXP.

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/

>[Dropmaps]
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA (embed) (embed)

>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk (embed) (embed)

>[US Friend List] (Last Reset: June 26)
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform
View List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo

There's a gorillion of Servants that have killed ******innocent people******* in their legends. A lot of them are tragic figures for a reason, not because of what they did, but because of the circumstances that forced them to do what they did.

Medusa is best waifu

>(embed) (embed)

W H E N

That's not Jalter

When are we getting updated Herc sprite? He looks too damn cool

>16 archer pieces
>have no archer

Not saying that it isn't retarded lol, don't get me wrong dude

WHEN

Christmas

This is why I wanted to let someone else make the thread this time, because I was afraid of looking like an idiot.

>Fireworks in the fucking day time

So how's your grind going on this patriotic day, /fgoalter/?

Don't worry, you'll be able to give him tribute soon enough.

Im trying to finish Fuyuki and roll 2 times to hopefully get Alter

>Altria

>2 archer pieces
>want to ascend Jeanne and Emiya and also want to get Gil

>Medea is best waifu
ftfy

finally found some dragons that werent toothless- now beating up Giles for his chess pieces

>if you put blackbeard in your room he talks about how much he likes children and flat chests

wew

Reminder to use the servants you want to use rather than the servants the minmaxers tell you to.

Marie is cute.

When will be the first event?

Narumeia oh man the only unit i want there

she is. she is cute and wonderful and perfect but I CANT FUCKING ROLL HER GACHA IS BAD CIVILIZATION

And waste 3 years killing a boss with jannu? Nice try go back to france

Also wants doujins to read. Is Blackbeard /ourguy/?

I regret not rolling until I got a double 5 star account with Waver. I am not rerolling now though. I will pray to the gacha gods.

i think you have the wrong guy there buddy

>tfw I love both

do you think if i feed him all my rider xp cards he'd get used a lot

Naturally.

1. Waver + herc with 2-3 high quality 5* CEs is acceptable and way more common than double 5*

2. Double 5* also requires you first 1/5 roll waver, but double waver will make you cry

The easy way out is obviously option 1. Option 2 is EX luck territory

i will say, medusa is quite cute- her interlude is pretty great also

its still weirds me out how shes called freakishly tall when shes the height of my imouto

Perfect design, to bad I can't come to like her character.

Alright how do I reroll efficiently?

Sacrifice someone half your age and someone twice your age.

With Memu going 3-4 multiple istances at the same time and macros to play the game for you.

Nips are manlets.

Run multiple instances of Memu at the same time with a script.

But I wanted to use Herc and Waver.

>I can't come to like her character.
thats weird but kinda understandable i guess, what do you dislike about her character?

Rev up those Photon Rays

Why does Stheno's NP never fucking work

When is the free 4 star? I want my cat

Only on males.

Only works on males, and even then it has a chance to fail insta-death.

Can memes become servants?
They're essentially modern day stories.

can I get Alter with the 4star ticket?

>mfw Berserker Spurdo

no, only the ones in the tutorial roll

Apparently it'll just be the ones from the first roll, so no Alter, Lancalot, Atalanta, Nero or the likes.

fuck

>gets summoned as ameribear
>saber...

That's pretty much what REGEND is.

Is it possible to get golden servant statues right now?

>Best servants I have are Seiba and Herc
>Barely pull 1000 FP

Good thing there's nothing worthwhile in the Friend Point gacha. I thought Herc was FP machine?

I got a 2nd Emiya. Do I just sacrifice him to upgrade unlimited blade works?

What script?

Yes

Who /Atalanta/ here?

yes

my two saber monuments say yes

Yes if you use him

do you have your support team set up?

Is your herc level 40-50?

Is your herc the starting support people see when they pull you up?

Yup

Yeah, unless you want to level both up and put them on the same team for some reason.

I wish. I hope there's an event that improved my chances of rolling her. Fuck Redman or Goldman, Catwoman is my Archer of choice.

Fuck, Alter/Nero/Lancelot are the only ones I want

Is you're favorite above the sacred line?

of course

>doble garcher in the tutorial roll
Please be a good reroll

>Only 5*s are Waver, Tamamo, and Amakusa
>Too deep in to reroll because I have like 90% of the 4*s in the game
>Every single event is just snail fighting challenge quests with Tamamo/Waver/Merlin

>Serenity's position
That's depressing.

He is level 40, yeah. He's ascended I just need to level him. I had him in the Berserker slot though.. I had Seiba in the All slot since she was higher leveled. Made the switch and I'm going to level Herc to 50 ASAP.

I wish there were "dummy" fights you could try out teams on without having to spend your AP.

>Is your herc the starting support people see when they pull you up?
What do you mean?

im still not sure why Medea is that low

You can just use those "dummy" quartz user

Realistically, was there actually any need to start us off where JP started two years ago as far as servants and dailies and shit go?

Initially I couldn't fathom that they would actually realistically keep up two years apart from JP, but it might happen. I think we'll at least get story content faster at least.

I'm about to roll to celebrate my homeland wish me luck.

look at the image for see how waver is the first one.

put your strongest there as that's the first support unit people will see when they look for units.

What's her story?

Muh Kuzuki

Reminder to not waifu any Servant with canon love interest or someone from their legend they are still in love because that makes you a legitimate cuck.

That servant in the first slot is the first one you see when someone's available to you. Then when you click on support setup then you see all the other servants in their lineup. Not everyone does this so the first impression is important.

>I think we'll at least get story content faster at least.
Nope.

Archer's True Name is Atalanta (アタランテ, Atarante?), the Chaste Huntress (純潔の狩人, Junketsu no Karyūdo?) in Greek mythology. Though she was born as the princess of Arcadia, Atalanta was abandoned in the mountain immediately after birth, but she survived thanks to divine protection from Artemis. She was nurtured by a female bear, a sacred beast of the goddess Artemis. The bear gave her milk and raised the girl.[3][4][6] In gratitude, she is a fervent follower of Artemis.[4] Later adopted by a hunter who treaded into the mountains, she has developed her skills conspicuously, perhaps due to her latent talent.[4][6]

There are three tales that she is famous for.[6] The first is how she was chosen as a member of the Argonauts led by Jason, which assembled brave heroes from all over Greece.[3][6]

The second is the extermination of the Calydonian Boar.[6] She is most known for being the first one to drive in an arrow during the extermination of the Calydonian Boar.[3][4]

The third is the dispute over her marriage. None of these tales had a particularly happy ending for her.[6] She then returned to her birth land, but her father, who never had a son, commanded her to get married.[4] When suitors began to rush for her hand, the troubled Atalanta decided to turn it into a foot race contest.[3] As she had pledged a vow of virginity to the goddess, she proclaimed "I will only marry one who can beat me in a footrace. Those who lose will be killed." She tore through a great number of challengers.[4] Although Atalanta would not lose to any man in a foot race, she fell on the cowardly scheme of a man who borrowed the help of a goddess and ended up getting married half-forcibly.[3] She lost when she was tricked into picking up irresistible golden apples thrown in front of her, and she had to break her vow.[4] Afterwards, it has been told that she was turned into a lion as punishment, but this is unsure.[3]

how many keys user?

Typemoon hates the west, they're doing this out of spite.

she's evil

>Already spent AP.
>Might burn a quartz to play and not socialize during 4th of July with family

Fuck you FGO

because whoever made that is retarded. the MC in FGO can totally pull Tamamo with ease just like the MC of extra ie. it isn't a fated or true love. Iris yes I get because she only loves her husband but Tamamo isn't exclusive to the extra MCs hell if anything Tamamo should be in the exact same place as Suzuka Gozen because they would be equal.

>canon love interest
A.there is no (you) at best there is a character you can self insert onto but even then (you) and guda would be different people

B. saint graphs and shiet- theres infinite versions of servants

C. because of A you should instead assume that (you) are in the LI's position

youre only a cuck if you like someone like Medb/Kiara who would cheat on her LI due to being unfaithful or whatever or because they arent capable of having an LI(Kiara)

You can register input clicks with Memu and repeat them with a macro. It's one of the functions.

What is wrong with Tamamo? You have sex with her like 4 times in Extella and she is all over you at all times.

That's the exact reason, she has a canon love interest.

>B. saint graphs and shiet- theres infinite versions of servants
Daily reminder that Chaldea System summoned Servants remember their previous summons.

the you in extella isn't the master/you in FGO

SLUT

>currently rocking saint george and le executioner man of murdering waifus in first tier
>have minotaur in first sub with saber lily and lolispear idol rounding out

Hakuno =/= Gudao

its only some i think, i know EMIYA remembers Gil/Cu and saber Shirou but with others like Kojiro its harder to tell

Okay, that makes sense.
So what about Tamamo Lancer?

How long is the Orlais chapter in playtime days?
I only just started it and everything seems to kinda drag out

I didn't play for the last few days but is it just me or are 4* and 5* servants dropping a lot less than in june while rerolling?