/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
No. SKSE and ENB will never be updated to work with it.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition. You got your answer. Don't ask this question again in the thread.

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8313/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67873/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10168/?
loverslab.com/files/file/475-nuhairstyles/
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11283/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oblivion is best TES

Waifus
Lore
You bought my game, right?

post moms

beng :DDD

CUTE KHAJIITS

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

Well, she used to be a mom.

go back to your chess club todd

POST CURRENT CHARACTERS DOING WHAT THEY'RE DOING RIGHT NOW

Why are dunmer girls such sluts?

>iNeed

Does Beyond Skyrim: Bruma have a main quest, or is only the town+sidequests?

Who is this the mom of?

Nothing special, on my way to Balmora to turn in a Fighter's guild quest

I'm thinking that this character probably is gonna settle down with a nice Dunmer and have a kid the Hero of Kvatch in my next Oblivion playthrough

in an inn

We need more Khajiit posters mang.

>this character probably is gonna settle down with a nice Dunmer and have a kid

Ooh, somebody might sue you for plagiarism!

Ada

how do you cope with having to do the same first quests over and over because you need to restart for a new mod you installed

I hope you have a great week, user.

Read tesgeneral

>autistic needs and diseases

>not playing with ineed and frostfall
Skrim has like no systemside or gameplay depth on its own, iNeed and FF add a lot. I'm playing a vampire anyways, so it's really only a gameplay element if i'm caught in a blizzard or in dwarven dungeons. Can eat people for food.

iNeed+FF+better vampires blood bar is GOAT for gameplay resource managment.

killed some shit good did you?

Food and Friends!

Unless it's a massive overhaul, I don't restart with every new mod. Every fresh install I make is essentially a 'test run' where I play through content, installing mods whenever I run into a problem or a thing I don't like.

>implying I use any faggot survival mods

>implying you arent a casual

I am trying to make one, but have another cat image with an appropiate name in the meantime.
This lack of Khajiit hairs is driving me insane. They're cats! cats!

>restart for a new mod you installed
someone actually seriously does this? i've always thought i was a meme. what a huge waste of time in any case

Alternate Start dummy.

Thats a really cool character.

Whats that nose ring and chain?

Okay, trying to get back into Skyrim moddin, and have noticed some changes from the way things are. TESgeneral reccomends something called XPMSE as a replacement for XPMS, but what is the difference between them, and will it conflict with old mods that used to use XPMS?

>modding graphics in Morrowind
I don't see the appeal, vanilla has its charm and it's still a game from 2002 no matter how hard you mod it

>having to autistically and tediously manage arbitrary stats just to have """"fun"""" in your eyes
Skyrim as a province is too small for realistic and immersive survival gameplay. Why should I set up camp for the night and try to stay warm when a major city/settlement is always 5 minutes away?

In honesty, I find khajiit with regular hair a bit off-putting.
But you're right, there's so very few to pick from.

not even about camping, fuckwad
iNeed adds food, water and sleep needs.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you people? Why are you still tolerating you-know-who's existence despite the countless amount of crimes and atrocities that he has done to this community?

Yeah it's kinda annoying, but you gotta make do with what's available.
So far, I think the full list available is:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8313/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67873/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10168/?

Witchcat just recommended this to me as well. loverslab.com/files/file/475-nuhairstyles/

>Thats a really cool character.
Thanks!

Zaria's earrings/nosering.
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11283/?

I edited one of the meshes in nifskope so that there would be two sets of chains and earrings.

You mean Todd Howard?

The best Khajiit hairs are from KS Hairdos (beast version) and Nuska's hairs, I think.

XPMSE was the next step, you should be fine. Literally everything uses it now.

At least there's plenty of textures to pick from.

I think caring about drama online is stupid, words can't hurt you, people who are bothered by shitposting shouldn't be in Veeky Forums, and anyone who thinks their opinions actually matter on this website should unironically kys.

>Why should I set up camp for the night and try to stay warm when a major city/settlement is always 5 minutes away?
I played a bit of frostfall and in fact you CAN die trying to reach the settlement in a lot of cases. I don't care for it a lot though, just feels silly sometimes when my character doesn't feel cold. I just put some fur on him.

With iNeed I set up slow rates so I don't have to eat 5 melons every 3 minutes.

You talkin about trainwiz?

Hey fuck you, Todd Howard is a better man than you will ever be.

Kissing and cuddling my lovely boyfriend!

You can't prove that he did all of them. In fact, I'm accusing YOU as the true culprit, a pathetic waste of oxygen whose only purpose in life is to stir up controversy on an internet forum.

Too much information, Vilkas.

Put your name back on. We already know you pretend to autistically shitpost yourself to fuel your victim complex.

List your favorite and least favorite posters!

Post your newest screenshot or something. Also: how big are your screenshot folders?

Just ignore it.

Post some wildlife.

Clones doesn't use a name though

>best vanilla husbando is a filthy werewolf.

The only Khajiit who should have a lot of hair is the Mane

I made Jamerica ("yuh-merica," for Extra Nordicness), but I realized I have no good hair. Her face is a fucking American flag.

21.1 gigs with 21,657 Files and 88 Folders.

newest
>how big
multiple GB, 3200 images total

That is neither Goldir nor Teldryn Sero

23 gb

Least favourite: List posters.
Favourite: Me.

That's not what the star-spangled banner looks like, pardner!

Thanks for the link, though I have no idea how to do any modding/editing of mods myself.

I know this general is all about waifus, but id be interested to see your take on a khajiit male warrior. I like your kinda tribal look for the female one you posted.

Currently stands at 4.79 GB with 571 screenshots taken. The one with now retired waifu is 15 GB large with 1947 screenshots inside.

What the fuck is that?

>Not curing him of lycanthropy and sleeping together in a warm bed, getting a good night's rest for the first time that he can remember

>that arm

Can't you do anything right?

Werewolves are perfectly fine.

Not newest screenshot but my images should be around 5.4GBs or so.

Hmm, I could make a Khajiit warrior but I don't know what build I would go for. Plus I haven't made a male khajiit so I could give it a shot whenever.

I already feel like I got enough beast race characters though..

You just gave me an idea. Jamerica officially lives in the (star spangled) Bannered Mare.

No.

A Great Jaggi from Monster Hunter, added by the Jackga Monster mod. I use TESedit to remove all the non-monster hunter creatures.

Naw, it'll all happen behind the scenes desu

I got lucky and was attacked by the Dark brotherhood and sold all his stuff

>newest screenshot
Way too lewd

Also around around 6.8 gigs
Posting crabs

Oh, I recognize that place!

>multiple over 20GB
>pretty much all over 5GB
i suppose you don't compress your images but that's still impressiveinsane

around 10GB. I have an old archive one that's 8GB and goes back to around 2013, and a newer one that's 2GB or so.

I have JPG images along with PNGs (back when I had a 900p resolution)
Honestly I probably have more considering I didn't check my other set of images.

I have only like 500~ locally for testing which is about 3 GB. Once in a while all of the actual nice ones are back-upped to Google's botnet and deleted locally.

Here's latest in the most screenshot location ever.

What do I name him?

They're just max quality jpgs.

22k files. Some of those are duplicates/edits and there are some roster .psds and things like that in the folder too that take up a bit more space.

Nigger Stomper

No you don't, that's from Republic of Maslea
No, I convert them to quality 100 jpg, except a few 4K ones that I had to compress a bit cause they were too heavy for Veeky Forums at max quality

If I kept all the bmp originals the screenshot folder would be like 10 times bigger

Thanks mate, just another question.
Now, I remember using Skyrim - Enahnced Camera for the longest time. However I also know that oy of Perspective is another popular 1st person mod that people use, though it seems to generally require patches for different mods to work with it.

What are the primary differences between the two, and which would be better overall to use?

Arr crabs and palm trees rook the same.

2,45GB folder.

Churlock.

Milk Stealer

What does /tesg/ do for a living? Modding takes tons of time it seems. Curious what you all do so that you can have time to do it.

Legal Assistant here. Sounds good in practice, but the pay is absolute shit.

>tfw got screenshots going all the way back to 2012
Christ. Have a very rare Kiseenaji from back when I upgraded from integrated graphics to to 460.

My screenshot folder is like 12GB, but I recently converted all the .bmps to .png so fuck knows how big it was before.

SMUG
and
ARMOR

Uni student, will graduate next spring though

10 gb

I'm currently studying for a psychology major but I hope to be a reporter (and super hope to be an investigative reporter) when I get a job.

Where is this? What location/mod?

Field Service Engineer Slave. Travelling is fun, I guess.

Here, have one from 2011! It's even got MSAA because no ENB. Amazing.

You can tell because the glowy dangly bits aren't super jaggy.

Alright made it to step 49 on the Squiggums' 69-Step Oblivion guide. OOO Equipment Addon is'n working too well for me, I keep getting this message, did I install OOO wrong?

I don't really do much screenshots
But i took this one because of how fucking stupid it is. I don't mean it in a bad way of course, it's awesome, but it's also stupid.

Republic of Maslea, WIP quest/land mod. Not much to do in it after you finish the first dungeon and sail to the island.