/rog/ - Ragnarok Online General

All aboad the RO:Restart hype train!!
playragnarokrestart.com/
It's official iRO, 2-1 pre-trans RO with renewal mechanics that will eventually progress in episodes/content.

irowiki.org/wiki/RE:Start

>Only 2-1 Classes will be available for now
>(Hunter, Priest, Wizard, Blacksmith, Knight, and Assassin)

>Classic EXP Table
>EXP from monsters is static and uses classic DB
>Classic Monster HP
>irowiki.org/REStart/RESTARTspawns.jpg

>Renewal mechanics:
>Renewal ATK/mATK, Defense, Hit/Flee, Cast Time (but no fixed cast), Gear refine (+20 max)

Overall this means that weapon damage is valuable, you can do good damage with just a good NPC weapon, cast times are extremely short comparatively, stats matter less in terms of dmg/healing/etc they provide

There is no fucking gramps or exp level penalties or whatever the fuck from renewal

Let's play, /rog/! I'm waiting on a guild!

/rog/ is also currently playing on:
NovaRO (Renewal Pserver)
Guild: Nice Meme @ North-east of Lighthalzen
novaragnarok.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13358479
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ded

>no leika
trash

PLAY RE:START I AM WARNING YOU

I'M LONELY!!!

SOME OF YOU ARE ALRIGHT DON'T GO TO NOVA TOMORROW

thanks for making a good OP
I'm not letting this one die

>this general is so ded not even nobbashill life support manages to keep it alive

Man I feel cheated, I forgot that you need chick hat/anything that gives double attack passive to do double attack katars on a sin. Since that's not possible try to force DD and cry as I'm forced into an ice pick, reroll into equip crit, reroll another char?

is that you Oro

That it is, someones stalking me in discord.

Just use that card that gives double attack?

I remember Sidewinder cards (only card that did) before chick hat was 10m.

We brought the thread back, and we could just as easily leave it to die. You wanted us to leave anyway, right? Just shit post and bump the thread yourself then.

>we dug up a corpse
>also we dug up the corpse just weeks before something interesting was going to happen to the grave so nobody gave a shit to visit because they were too disgusted at the corpse
>reee why are you upset at this?

>grind my way up to 45
>blocked by region block now
hizzz

>region block

Based iRO

Reason we're letting the threads die is because they've achieved their purpose already. We have enough people to do endgame shit with now.
I'm sorry that you expected us to be here bumping and replying to your shit flinging forever?

nobody wanted /rog/ to rise up from the grave in the first place
it was dead and shitty for a reason and you've used it for nothing but shilling, so you might as well fuck off and let nature take its course again

>you've used it for nothing but shilling

That's been going on since the first /rog/ thread, how new are you?

The first /rog/ wasn't keknewal bullshit and was actually comfy

You're fucking retarded and your new is showing hard. The first /rog/ was when Limit RO was being shilled by the /a/ group that had to migrate.

Except nice meme isn't even a /rog/ guild, half of the inbreds there are just randoms taken up if they can spout even half of a meme.

and I sure as hell don't remember any servers being this fucking broken since the start of /rog/

Clique, please save us from this horror

/a/ is not /rog/, they just shilled in /rog/.

>when people asked to join they got asked if they're from /mmog/, and now /rog/
>hurr durr you take in randoms

without /a/ there would be no /rog/

novafags pls go

EPIC fucking bump m8

you forgot to filter nobba and lelkek

faggot go back to your safehouse aka reddit

noobababb shekel-seller talking shit about leikekku yet again

nice bump bro, simply epic xDD

we are already in re:start. These keknewal babbs will see what actually doing RO content looks like soon.

shut the fuck up smokie

what's with these nibbas trying to sell 40z reds when you can get 5000 whites for $5 lmao

>noobbaobabs are still so buttblasted about their server being an awful shitbox nobody with IQ above 80 would touch that they need to shitpost lies about other servers

>still too socially awkward to join nobba's guild

>2017
>Nobbacucks just letting Psor bully them

The polack has been shilling his shitty server for literally TWO years now. He used to actively spam the thread with his thousands of screenshots of doing nothing until people started making fun of it. He gets REALLY triggered whenever his server is not included in the OP, I remember one time he straight up made another /rog/ thread with it included when one already existed and he always throws shitfits and threatens to "exclude YOUR server next thread!" etc.
He always assaults the current /rog/ server with shitposting attacks. Obviously it used to be pre-re servers which is why he kept shitposting about "transtoddlers" and "saiyan bombs" which itself was just a mirror of how the clique bullied renewal players.

Now that /rog/ is playing on Nobba his shitposting is especially vigorous because not only is it yet another server /rog/ chooses over his precious lelkek, but it's the rival keknewal server that "stole" all his population. The only response to Psor's butthurt shilling is to make fun of his empty shithole of a server.

guild?

Not to excuse lelkek but I would feel very bad about myself if I ever decided to play in a shithole like nobba. The server has no redeeming qualities whatsoever.
/rog/ dropped the ball really low this time, and by low I mean Talon low.

Whoa Nova is probably the best renewal server i have ever played.

At least try to be subtle about it you stupid shill.

>renewal
>best
that's like doing 0 * 10

>streamer doing 5k damage to raydrics with like zero buffs and what is probably an NPC weapon

DUDE RENEWAL MECHANICS LMAO

So where the fuck am I supposed to play anyway? Following /rog/ reveals three choices.
>iro
>a shittier copy of iro ran by some autistic mexican jew
>a server that seems nice on paper but has no population

Wow I might as well just continue playing nothing.

>2.3k bowling bash with a +8 weapon and cards up the whazoo on 2-1 knight
>"renewal mechanics"
lel

why did i listen to the vit meme this isn't doing shit to the damage i'm taking

The worst part about nobbashills is that /rog/ doesn't even play in nobba.

You know what reaches those damage numbers in pre-re, if you have a carded weapon and aspersio (you know, 75% more damage and shit) and blessing

Stupid fucking retard

whatever makes you sleep at night renewalbaby

>p2w geared knight (obviously with le epic BG weapon) fighting a player that has no def and isn't large

Keep embarrassing yourself little brainlet. Love how you so obviously googled that image just to "prove me wrong". Top kek.

Have you made your Mr. Smile yet?

whatever makes you feel better nobbabb

BTFO

>zero buffs
>NPC weapon
good attempt nova but lying isn't your strongest skill

>put on an extra 29 def worth of armor
>wolves do literally the exact same damage

>he fell for the def meme

Just buy white pots from our (((cash shop))) goyim

im a wiz at 57/12 and im stuck, please help

flywing out

Firebolt hodes?

way ahead of you

google says hodes are lvl 26

So?

I like how paranoid you are about me. It's like every post about for lelka or against noba must be psor. I'm too busy now to even log into the game every day and dead general is much lower on my priority list.
Also I never made /rog/ and there was never lelka-limit argument, only lelka-cookie, in which cookie won not because of shilling, but because Lai or whoever is admin there fucked up big time by not having backups, so when people found out server has fucktons of duped stuff he started to delete stuff that just had suspicious amounts (on lolhighrateserver) so there was big drama and people in general were fed up.
Get your facts straight or calm your butthurt down and cease posting. But I guess you need some fuel to bump the dead general up becasue no one plays on the servers, no one talks about in-game stuff, just few people are trying to drag others to various servers and the rest (small at that) just waits for everything finished and served to them on silver plate with established, populated guild etc insetad of helping creating it.

Meanwhile, it's raining cards. I wish I had such luck with refining gears and enchanting temp boots.

reee:start guild when

Do argiopes, 2 south from aldebaran. Once you reach 60+ look for High Orc parties.

>i-i-i'm so busy that's why I grind RO at 3 AM

You are responsible for what your shitty /pol/ clique does

Job won't find itself on its own. But that's no place to blogpost.
Keep trying.

lelkekku gave me high quality BGM files and that makes it better than novaRO

also i'm farming shit for the EMP this very moment

Nobba isn't even comparable
Leika is an actual good server

fuck off psor

:^)

strawpoll.me/13358479

>look at me I can use paint

make sure you stay in the lines

thanks, ill try that

what class should i play in re:start

no healers or buffers or warpers right? does this mean i have to make a priest alt?

That would be wise.

Knights are king, Wizards are good too. Not like there's much other options. I've legit not seen anyone play Hunter yet but I know the traps do a fuckton of damage for some reason, I saw someone claymore trap mummies for 9k damage. Even Doublestrafing should be decent because lolbluepots

>double attack on katar

APOLOGIZE

how do I even register for re:start, all the register pages do nothing

Try Internet Explorer

please be joking

Philipinoes are blocked.

I'm not

I'm a leaf

well there's your answer.

>he wasn't joking

why

>in the middle of taking down a big mob one-by-one
>looter mob is running around grabbing all the drops
>cocksucking jungle asian commie fuck comes along and kills the looter and takes all the shit
inshallah there is a special place in jahannam for this extra concentrated form of degeneracy

Payon dungeon is a magical place

>whitey completely dominated by world's most powerful race once gain

>flipfags literally blocked from even logging in
>still blame them for everything
Is this the power of the strongest race?

>1/1/1 server

fucking why

because there's literally nothing to do in ro but level anyway, which is why you're not playing on an instant max level server