Fucking bloodsucker mother fuckers

Fucking bloodsucker mother fuckers.

Why do they deserve a single fucking dime?

Other urls found in this thread:

komonews.com/news/local/drivers-facing-sticker-shock-in-latest-car-tab-renewal-bills
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>living in California
>complaining about taxes you voted for

lol

I don't, I live in NC.
I just picked an image from google

I just sat down and opened this in the mail today and saw this thread.

>27 y/o car
>cost to register: $91
>live in no retest county
>roads a shit
>cops a shit and too busy CAMPing
>literally paying for nothing except a sticker and a meal for moonbeam & co.
Jefferson when?

>implying California follows Democratic process
California didnt vote for the gas tax but we got it anyway

Seriously fuck this commie state

you voted for the representatives didn't you?

My choices were a democrat and a democrat

Fucking niggers even voted NO on prop 53.

Now Jerry Brown can spend $3B of taxpayer money to open a Mexico-US tunnel without voter approval.

what? you don't like the choices the party has given you?

HOW COULD WE LET THIS HAPPEN

It's the same price in Illinois it sucks

>not knowing votes are irrelevant in the USA

>Mexico-US tunnel
wut, nigger?

>not understanding the purpose of the electoral college

Bruhs I specialized plates for my car but it's been like 3 months and I've not got an email, what do I do? They charged my credit card 3 months ago and I've not got an email. I live in California

it's a dig (no pun intended) at the general demographic of the democratic constituents as well as CA now being a sanctuary state.

>live in cali
>have 87 s15
>running bad so take out insurance while I'm fixing it and it's not on the run.
>get note from dmv
>"if you don't show proof of insurance we'll suspend your registration"
>even though I paid registration in june and it's good til next year

Here in AZ it would be $105 register my 17 year old car for 5 years

It's bullshit.
Buy a used car, private party? Enjoy paying 6.25% of the KBB price no matter what the agreed upon price was.
Fucking kikes.
I can live with car registration, but fucking sales tax on used cars between two individuals, eat a fucking dick.

In Seattle, Washington and it's two neighboring counties they pushed for a $54 billion light rail project and it's being funded with car registration. Car registration is tripled now. On top of it the tax is based on the MSRP of your car, no matter how much you actually paid for it. Here's a Tesla owner paying $1500 for annual registration.

komonews.com/news/local/drivers-facing-sticker-shock-in-latest-car-tab-renewal-bills

Lol in Ontario you can sell the car for whatever you want, and if the dumb bitch at the Ministry of Transportation thinks your car should be worth more, they just charge the tax on whatever fucking price they THINK it should sell for.

I paid $90 for my 1 YEAR of license renewal, before I have to go and get it e-tested next year. It's a fucking 2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser, it's not burning anything or polluting for fuck sake. God I hate this shithole province.

This is glorious state project, comrade.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Hope that whole state goes broke and in the shitter.
Keep raising taxes on every little thing you cunts.

>cars trans is busted
>oh let me take it off my insurance, and turns the plates in so I can save money each month
>have to keep insurance on it
>can't have insurance on an unregistered vehicle
>literally nobody knows the law, DMV or my insurance

In cali too,i pay like 90 dollars for my mustang gt 200 something for corvette but pay 400 dollars for my ctsv. Miss having only cheap cars.

Why haven't you left yet?

this is the kind of govt that happens when you have a bunch of illegals and nogs who don't give a shit about efficiency and value and instead only care about gibmedats vote for bloodsucking politicians who pander to their needs. DMV and other agencies simply get their marching orders from shitbrained legislatures.
t. CA state employee