/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

>Never ran out of Estus during invasions
>App 1.14, Regulation 1.35 patch notes
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/3044845282383816896

>READ ME BEFORE POSTING, IF YOU'RE NEW
pastebin.com/Txe190aw

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub
>Full Soundtrack
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B66vvDQ_rAMyS29wdTR6ajZsczQ

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a
imgur.com/a/eSXdv/layout/grid

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IMVzUGBduTI
discordapp.com/invite/C3AX2Hk
discord.gg/THTxaNn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This thread is now born through chaos

Is the user who wanted Shiva's armor here?

You're just being deliberately retarded. There is a soft cap for status effects, it's just that they're generally not worth investing into Luck for.

You might as well just say that the soft cap for Faith is 7 because Miracles are shit most of the time.

40/40 is the cap for Fire damage Pyromancies. 45/45 is the cap for Dark damage spells in general.

Has anyone posted this yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=IMVzUGBduTI

discordapp.com/invite/C3AX2Hk
Everyone is welcome to join the illustrious Cartelâ„¢

*screams in agony*
thanks a lot, fuckface

Fuck off, read the OP and realize that nobody here wants anything to do with the Discord.

We don't care about your silly wailing. We already control everything around these parts, no matter how hard you want to deny it.

Refer to the linked video, you get really shit returns from investing into luck overall, like seriously.

Just report him.

Yes, and that video is outdated after at least three major patches affected Luck, including the nerf to Rouge and buff to status-based infusions.

Everybody knows that Luck is a shit stat to level. That does not mean that there's no soft cap for leveling the stat. Again, you're being deliberately retarded.

So after upgrading the BKGA and OWCS, I checked the damage of their combos.
I should've actually played with the BKGA more so I could remember the damage, but I think it was 950+. The 700+ AR along with that combo is very nice.
The OWCS consistently hit 850+ with the combo. The most common numbers that popped up were 851 and 854.

I just beat Ornstein and Smough for my first time, I did it solo too. I just wanted you guys to know. I feel so happy

The new OP has only been around for a month now, the discord has been around for almost a year. No matter how much you deny it, is right.

why are the males in this game hairless twinks?

Im at 30-30 for INT and FAI and my Demons Scar is still doing shit damage

whats the deal?

>Go into painted world for the first time
>Get invaded after fighting all the wolves
>Not doing all that again
>Knock the bridge down
>See him distressed on the other side, feel bad
>Wait one minute as he begins to progress through the entire DLC
>Giant Seed
>He's still alive
I'm sorry

that nigga has no body hair and neither does my character

Silver Knight nerfs when?

>12 hours

Yeah, sorry but I am still on the ps4 for 30 mins now today and then won't be available until I wake up tomorrow.

Discord goes against the very culture of not only this board but this site. It does nothing but encourage circle jerks when the whole site is all about anonymity and avoiding the drama of attention whores and circle jerks.

There's an option for body hair for males and females in character customization

By that logic, fight clubs should be outlawed as well.

Oi! Someone drop me a lothric war banner so I can use it and get bored eventually. I want to be even more knightly. Also rate my fashion.

Shield Splitter.
Is it legit, or is it a meme?

That guy is a false flagger spamming links just to shitpost against the discord and stir up thread drama, just report and ignore.

oh

just do the dlc and you'll find it

The big problem is when you start dragging your drama back into the threads.

lmao, fuck off discordfag, we know you just talked about that.

For a 40-40 INT/FAI build, which kind of melee should I slap a Lightning Gem, if any?

Oh I know. I have it on another character it's just that I'm not a fan of all the cool stuff being late-game. can't get summoned to help for bosses if I'm that high of a level, right? At least not unless I'm getting summoned into NG+ cycles, I assume.

Then don't level up your character.

>we know you just talked about that.

watcher greatsword everytime

Was it autism?

The enemies are so shit in DaS3

>high wall
Generic boring zombies and knights.
>undead settlement
More zombies but with peasant clothing.
>road of sacrifices
Shittier stupid callback enemies to crow demons from DaS1, more boring zombies but now with sticks, and uhh giant crabs lol.
>farron keep
Shitty crawling slugs, rehashed enemies from previous games, and boring cliche goatmen.
>cathedral of the Deep
More zombies, more knights, and some gimmicky maggot retards. Oh and don't forget the rehashed slimes from DaS1!
>catacombs
Generic skeletons.
>smoldering lake
Rehashed enemies from previous areas and some cliche goat demons.
>irithyll
More zombies and knights.
>irithyll dungeon
Shittier mindflayers and some crawling shit mobs.
>Profaned capital
MEMBER GARGOYLES!!!?!!
>anor londo
Rehashed enemy from DaS1.
>lothric castle
Not a single new enemy introduced. All enemies are from high wall even though this area is majorly important.
>consumed garden
Literal poop monsters that you can only with fire.
>untended graves
Rehashed enemies from previous areas.
>grand archives
Reskinned Deacons but with candles on their heads.
>archdragon peak
Annoying shittier snakemen from DaS1.
>painted world
More knights, more shitty corvians aka demon crow ripoffs and some reskinned dog wolves.
>dreg heap
Shitty DaS2 tier crawling zombies and more tedious fat knight enemies.
>ringed zombies
More zombies and knights and some dumb grasshoppers at the end.

If I have a +6 weapon and a +9 weapon, and I destroy the +9 weapon, does my matchmaking go down to +6 or is it permanently +9?

It's permanently +9.

How does he know? It's like magic

anyone wanna help a PS4 bro through the Inner Ring City Swamp?

SL87

PS4

pw is Nani

Why do you need help? Just explore on your own. That's half the fun.

Okay, fair enough. For a FTH-based support build, what's the ideal level to stop for PvE summoning? I want to be able to help up through the Soul and DLC bosses.

Wait, that's the angery dog? Is it the one that bit him?

80 to 100 for end vanilla. 80 to 120 for dlc2

to dumb to beat those big ogre niggers im the area

yes

Sign is down

>discord drama
A lot of your problems would be solved if you didn't make it public.

>literally one autist shitposting about it
>drama

Just ignore and report.

Still waiting on discord trap to send pictures

Want a mushroom?

Sorry don't like carrying noobs. Learn to deal with it. Its half the fun.

Maybe if you were sl 10 or 20 and needed help with a dlc boss or something but you can just run by everything in that entire area with base hp.

Daily reminder that Farron keep, smoldering lake, profaned capital, anor londo, consumed king's garden, and grand archives are subsections and not actual areas.

seriously me too

What?

newfag

>Demons Scar can cast Pyromancies by itself

holy shit this is based. Also, what are the best FAI self-healing miracles? Caressing Tears is total shit.

Nice work chosen undead!

what's wrong with her FACE

How's the enemy variety in DaS3? Better than Bloodborne?

here

discord.gg/THTxaNn

Every thread.

until you like it

No fuck your pasta nerd

Ok so in dark souls 3 I'm in irithyll and my stats feel weird. I wanna respect. Basically vigor, endurance and strength are 20 and dexterity is 25. I was reading that getting 27 vigor and 20ish endurance plus enough vitality to equip my favorite armor is the most important thing. Should I use the respec glitch or is my solid 20ish in everything ok for now as long as I just pump vigor to 27 next?

I've always been so fucking bad at how to level stats in soulsborne because I never know if defensive or offensive should come first.

25 vig
15 end

That's what should be very first?

FUCK YOU
I'm new here. Is this supposed to be bait or make people mad or some shit?

Why are you linking this to me?

27 VIG will carry you through all PvE content.

END depends on your weapon choice. If you use a big weapon you get more, ultra weapons work best with 30+. If you're using a curved sword or a straight sword you can make do with 22 or so. There are a few breakpoints that it is optimal to stop at.

VIT is Veeky Forums souls, yes, but it's also important for BOISE if you're using an ultra or great weapon.

Sounds like you're going for quality, which gives you plenty of weapon variety. It's a good first character build.

you wanted to see......

Can someone please post the weapon tier-list pic? Please and thank you.

You don't even know who I'm talking about

How do i stop getting parried when using gundyrs

Bait, play the game and form your own opinion user. It's that simple

use the charge to rollcatch, not to close distance

Yea. I'm using the Dark Sword (its a meme weapon right?) Because it's just so easy and good for pve. I'm bored of it.

I've been using Carthus Curved Greatsword, Pontiff Curved Sword and trying out everything else with scaling that seems good for quality. Any interesting suggestions for me? I'm kinda bored with r1 I handed sword spam.

Smouldering Lake and Grand Archives are actually decently long and have their own boss. Agree with the others though.

Bless you.

Can you post one that wasn't created by the discord cartel?

>Gael's is top tier
h-how do I use this then? I'm probably horrible to not be able to use it properly if I'm losing so much

If you beeline the boss at Smoldering Lake it really isn't very long at all. Most of the meat of Smoldering Lake is from exploring it and the Demon Ruins to get all the stuff.

r1l2r1

I don't understand.

Fish for 2HR1 trades which should be easy since it's the second longest greatsword and use L2R1 after on a successful hitstun.

Do you often do playthroughs where you DON'T get all the stuff?

Holy shit I wish rolls weren't so ridiculous in DaS3. Kills my enjoyment in the PvP.

R2 poke
WA which throws scrubs off enough that they can't dodge it

god fucking damnit why does every class have a little bit of luck? my intuition compels me to make the most out of the extra luck levels but there's literally no way to take advantage of them

Haven't played since release and I'm about to coop with a friend. I remember the estoc or shortsword being op, is this still the case?

Git gud shitter

Estoc is still great, Shortsword is always one of the more mediocre straight swords.

If you're not going full luck, it's useless.

Straight swords are manageable now. Hyperarmor(poise) works greatly, so you'll see a lot of heavy weapon usage

>tfw no fist weapon with the war cry weapon art

Straight swords are still good, but other weapons were made faster and made to consume less stamina.