/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #137

Nothing suspicious here Edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

News:
Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 is out.
Some guy called Rogue has started helping with the Paradox translation process.
UI Patch for Part 2 will be released sometime this year!

How to use the latest non-patch Paradox translation: pastebin.com/a0VDpMji
(HAVE FUN WAITING TWO YEARS FOR CORE PLOT POINTS OF PART TWO)

Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 download: mega.nz/#!PI1WiAKZ!exKwDBYVhJ8QK1w3b9M4XCipjv5GgDSyHZ5d_wrlo2w (or check the MGQ pastebin for a torrent)
2.01 Update: mega.nz/#!KQElTZqb!L9PpVMpNnqsaAd6uGemKfXJMFazpP4-ALhCAwrHu1xM
Rough Guide: pastebin.com/yKjNkSME (WIP) (Also, obviously spoilers)

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell’s game Forest of Blue Skin: pastebin.com/hqc0JYhJ
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed
The Dungeon of Lulu Farea: Kill,Screw, Marry!: mega.nz/#!JmI2VDpT!KalSjtfGiwX0SmIhlFT-Y08DKf2jUkDltOba0flsqJ0

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/lgo1k9cf78gwf7g/MGQP2_2.02.7z
mega.nz/#F!1m4AgaAR!2ZjhnVEEFfZN13ejaRWXgg
pastebin.com/4qzn7cGT
exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/
youtube.com/watch?v=sC0cvwnG0Ik
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SETOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUCHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

ITS LAZARUS!

I literally linked a download link to 2.02 last thread;

mediafire.com/file/lgo1k9cf78gwf7g/MGQP2_2.02.7z

Who dis grill?

nth for slim

Just a wandering magician. Nothing special

>Angel world is horrible
>Monster world is terrible
Alice I and Ilias gave us no choice. We must fight against both of them under the banner of the true third god.

Hey guys I'm from League of Legends general, can someone tell me the name of this catgirl? I don't see her in the game.

>look mom I posted it again

Just a simple traveler passing through.

>catgirl

Looks like an older/more developed version of Kamuro. She's a Kitsune though.

Just a traveling gourmet.

I still can't get into the castle to speak with the queen right after getting the boat, the guards keep sending me away

She's a kon kon. Not a nyan nyan. Her name is right there.

Looks like Kamuro, the kitsune.
>lewding her
>you truly are scum.jpg

>Not lewding kamuro

You need to recruit sara.

boi
Neris is clearly an atypical case from most monsters, even setting aside Alice's master race pussy. Her "normal" appearance resembles a succubus but lacks the horns. Alice doesn't even have a succubus race, why would Neris??

This is a moot point, the original question was if she had the archfiend and demonoid races and she obviously does... she has a fuckton of races obviously human is one one of them

Kamuro is a pure maiden focused on achieving mastery of taoism, not a random, cheap slut.

Neris will be able to switch to human. Most likely she has both human and monster blood like Nero. It's just that her monster blood is stronger, that's why she's like her mother.

>alice doesn't have succ race
Neither does Sphinx but that's where Sara gets her monster blood from.

>you lived to see eden become number one
I'm so proud of her.

Personally I can see it going both ways.

On the one hand, I understand that it really doesn't make sense for Neris to be a special exception. But on the other hand, she is part of a set of twins with a male born to a monster girl so that itself seems like a special exception.

But anyway, here's what sways me to the Neris has access to human camp. Though this is very theoretical.

First off, let's get the races out of the way. Majin(human) requires Human, Fallen Angel, and Yoma Noble. Majin(god) requires Majin and 森羅万象士 which I don't know how to translate very well. (Omnimage? I dunno whatever) but it's the top tier class that requires all the high tier mage jobs and Nero can access this. So far so good.

But here's where it gets interesting. ABOVE Majin(god) there is a race called "Chaos" that requires mastered Majin(God) and an unknown class that is currently not present in the data. However, this data is right below the Mahou Shoujo class which would imply that requires the top tier version of Mahou Shoujo. Granted there are 2 Slots under it which means there would have to be 2 different top tier classes of mahou shoujo so there's room for this to be wrong, but I can't imagine what else you could fit there.

Now... would Nero have access to Mahou Shoujo? I kind of doubt it. So then that would make the Chaos class inaccessible to him. What's the point of it then?

That's where Neris comes in

Perhaps monster genes aren't inherited but the dark energy, which is random in how it manifests in a given person.

>she comes with no clothes equipped because shes naked
its the little things

>give her the archangel bra
>she gets no bonuses
harsh trtr

>chaos race has access to skimpy clothes
It's either Neris's or Adramalech's/Sonya's if they get a better race to use.

>give Lazarus the salamander buff
>he dies when it's over
too far trtr

Okay I screwed up. I could have sworn I remember mahou shoujo being inaccessible to males but I was wrong. I just wasted your fucking time

>forgetting the party almost forcing Luka to be a magical girl

Still though!

That's 3 fucking classes with some steep requirements! I would be very surprised if they created a race tree that goes this deep just for fucking Nero and Nero alone. There's gotta be someone else who can take advantage of it

Or that succubus is the easiest monster a human can be converted to, since this is a tradition in succubus village.

Naturally, you don't just hide Eden's eden and get a benefit.

How exactly do you get the apoptosis race change item?
seesaawiki tells you to use he Remina alt. card key on the door in the Tartarus west of Succubus Village alt.

Is it in the silver/platinum chest past the wooden door in the castle area or is there a second door I'm not seeing?

>make frederika a makina master
>she becomes a fucking tank
based trtr

>forgetting to put the 2.02 update in the OP post

Well that only took FOREVER but we good now.
So here is (the first of many) Cecil Mod V2!!!
mega.nz/#F!1m4AgaAR!2ZjhnVEEFfZN13ejaRWXgg

The addition of new content isn't as much as i'd have liked but I'd rather get it in your hands now. Plus there's always the much awaited Cecil transformation. I did a quick play test which seemed to work fine but message if you run into any problems.

Very good based Cecil mod guy now can you also revert the draconian buff nerfs so that high level play can rely on tactics instead of stat fluff

Threadly reminder!

first she kills lukas aunt
then his unborn kids
Is there no end to her bloodlust

Are we still ages away from having all the h material translated from part 1? I'm never going to spend hours grinding my way through the game, I just want to play something like the encyclopaedia from the VN. Last I saw there was a library mode where a few things were translated, and the castle with request scenes which were sometimes translated. Any progress on this, and is there a way to battle enemies whenever you want like in the VN??

yah

So you want to only raise your stats temporarily through using the same skills every single time instead of raising your stats permanently?

Stacking buffs until you're nigh untouchable and can hit with the force of a nuke is tactics?

Counter Reminder Doesn't happen in game but the CG exsists

>Throwing every single possible buff on and killing the boss in a single attack is high level play

Oh, it'll happen.

Just like Chrome's extra scenes right? Or the battlefuckers?
;_;

pastebin.com/4qzn7cGT

I hate vore so fucking much

exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/

Here's your (you).

Wait, I don't understand. Just like how Alice can transform into a human form or sprout new appendages in her natural human form like wings (which we haven't seen, but we did see her mother and her ancestors with butterfly-like wings) or tentacles, why can't Neris similarly alter her human guise?

Yo I got some Rainbow Crystal from the Alraune place who can smith it ?

Elf Smith on Elf Island.

elf near the queen

The elf princess' guard is one of the people that can. I think there's also an NPC in the fairy island end area that might be able to.

There is no challenge if you just inflate your stats way beyond what the game is designed around
That is literally what the skills are for yes
Being able to pull it off against a high level boss certainly takes skill

Is this compatible with Dargoth's Translation Patches?
If so how to install the mod?

wait dargoth released a patch...
FUCK!

Yup

>That is literally what the skills are for yes
Except that it's clearly not because Torotoro changed it. Chains like inner/focused/daisy/transform still work just fine. Why in the world are you acting as though Torotoro removed stacking rather than simply placing on limit on what manner and how easily you can do so. You can still do stupid shit like getting 80+% passive evasion. The difference is that to reach that you now have to make sacrifices by supplementing yourself with the new gear that he implemented.

>There is no challenge if you just inflate your stats way beyond what the game is designed around
If you need to inflate your stats to beat the current superboss content, then not only are you not a high level player, then you're straight fucking garbage.

>There is no challenge if you just inflate your stats way beyond what the game is designed around

Isn't that what you're doing with buff stacking?

Here's the thing. If you beat every boss using the exact same skillset, you are playing a bad game. If you have to change your setup for a special boss, and have to actually have a specific strategy for dealing with each and every single important entity, then you are playing a good game. Clarastacking and buffing to demigod range really does kind of lead to the first one and evades the second one by quite a large margin.

This RPG has so many dials you can turn to balance the whole shit, why should high-level play be monotonous?

The rebalance of ability stacks is the problem is that it forces you to rely on the passive buffs from the class or sacrifice ability points for a marginal boost. This forces you to use shitty slayer abilities or sacrifice an accessory slot in order to compensate.
The difference between artificially seeding your character and buffing is that one is a risky proposition and prone to failure; therefore it's more skill. The former is essentially no different from adding +999999 attack sword in principle.
Using the skills to boost your (uninflated) stats is perfectly fair within the game mechanics and is not cheating.
Says the guy who spams red lotus frame dance/heaven's blade every encounter to wipe out mobs, the fact that there's an optimal sequence of turns shouldn't mean you have to deflate stacks wtf?

>Using the skills to boost your (uninflated) stats is perfectly fair within the game mechanics and is not cheating.
trtr disagrees with you there, and that's the only thing that matters.

I dunno, i always found part of the fun in games was figuring out how to break them.

Strategies within the game can still be overpowered and broken, buffing is fucking insane in terms of the damage you can inflict, my goddamned samurai kitsune oneshots the reaper with a full-power buffed skill for 732k (crit)

OH NO. WE HAVE TO USE CLASSES OTHER THAN BATTLEMASTER/POPE/SUPERSTAR AND YOUR ABILITIY LOADOUT ISN'T A CLEARCUT CHOICE WITH MANY OF THEM BEING USELESS/SUBOTIMAL?

WHAT A HACK

Im resisting playing part 2 until more of it gets translated (aka probably the rest of the year) ;_; but for those who are playing it how is it?

Did they fix 100% physical resist / spell reflection? Is farming job exp less cancer? Are there any jobs that are beyond broken?

>Says the guy who...
Mobs are different from bosses and don't really function into this "high level play". Like I said, it's all about dem bosses. Having varied ways of defeating them with maybe different ones being viable per boss is fine. Having each boss be defeatable through almost the exact same sequence is not. And this is what happens if you survive till you set up this impenetrable barrier. It's not really amazingly complex, it's just this trick you taught yourself that makes it possible to beat everything.

Or in other words, there shouldn't be an optimal sequence of turns that's the same for every single superboss in a setting in which you have about 132 things you can balance per fight. I'm not saying we have reached that state right now, but trying to reach it is better than actually staying stuck in this bland, monotonous, braindead way of actually making you feel like your decisions mattered.

>Is farming job exp less cancer?
Sorta. I forgot about mobs, but bosses tend to give around 45.

>Spam red lotus
Well I'm not since I'm playing through Part 2 on Paradox with a party I didn't grind with before hand.

Good news is it seems that the translation patch can be applied over my mod. So nothing need be done on my part. CECIL MOD GUY OUT!!!

Where the hell did that picture even come from?

xelvy twitter

I think a lot of the shellshocked Part 1 folk haven't actually unlocked the advanced jobs, because holy stat bundles...

And, even then, I just tossed double King of Hearts on my Hild as Donfather (dual wields guns normally), and she's just dropping 90k crit Geysers at lv40 without buffs. (For the record, Slayer + Daisy Bell boosted Geysers were only hitting 45k crits on targets without resistance to the attached elements.)

This isn't how I'm supposed to utilize the job, of course, but TT wasn't lying when he said the advanced jobs with proper gear will pretty much shit all over our part 1 shenanigans.

The only catch is going to be finding ways to cheese the incoming damage really. Damage output is not going to be an issue if me doing it wrong is any indication, especially once I unlock some more valid advanced combat jobs for which I matching weapons with good stats.

Yeah it took me about 2 seconds of looking at it to conclude it's gotta be some fanart Xelvy put up somewhere. Probably on his pixiv too.

is there a full version of that pic?

It's incredible how strongly everything Xelvy draws clicks with me. I'd probably bend over instantly if we ever met in person.

I.... I can't recognize Xelvy doing anything other than abominations..... Xelvy seems to draw a lot of cute things on his twitter.

Damn, now im sad there isn't more good MGQ Fanart.

even setouchi has done lovey dovey stuff

>Part 2 on Paradox with a party you didn't grind beforehand

Out of curiousity how hard is paradox? I remember playing the original MGQ1 on the hardest mode wondering how it was possible to beat some of the bosses unless RNGesus was on your side.

Shit, I remember Lufia 2's special dungeon, those Golden Dragon fucks spamming their strongest move three times in a row could very well lead to a TPK.

>Out of curiousity how hard is paradox?
I got it for you hard

Damn I wanna see what nukuro can do on thos drums now

>paradoxes paradox mode
Please for the love of christ only do it with a NG+/LOC party.

Getting Binded in paradox isn't that bad unlike in the VN what you need to worry about is undodgeble magic attacks or a buff running out.

For the most part Paradoxes difficulties range from "Auto kills everything" too "Think or you're gonna be raped viciously."

the hell is illias doing?

hmmm i've been resisting the twitter shit for 6 years now

>2 pianos

Part 1 was absolute hell until after you complete the first Tartarus, then it becomes progressively easier until Saki, which is a small difficulty spike, then Adramalech which is a fairly large one. Knowing which status effect enemies are vulnerable to is a necessity.
Part 2 was fairly easy at first, then around Yamatai the mobs became harder to deal with and now in the Grangold region, mobs can easily sweep my team with buffs up if I'm not careful.
I highly recommend getting Endure and Holy Martyr on at least a few characters before you finish Grand Noah

>one piano
>one keyboard
i'm not an instrument guy but even I know the difference.

what kind of music would use a keyboard, a piano, a violin , a guitar, a sitar and whatever the hell illias is doing?

youtube.com/watch?v=sC0cvwnG0Ik

Is this how the blank squares sound?

>Google "Kamuro"
>Wiktionary: kamuro - 1. Rōmaji transcription of かむろ
>かむろ (rōmaji kamuro) 禿: bobbed hair; baldness; young girl attendant of a high-class prostitute
>Your eyes right now

Not him but why would attendant imply she did the sex