JUST FUCKING STOP, LAMBORGHINI

JUST FUCKING STOP, LAMBORGHINI

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8qCHqEIRC2c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oooo i like that

Babby's first absurd concept car render?

Another Aventador/Huracan with a bodykit or something actually new?

brrrrrrother

r those red rings on the front for when the car breaks and needs to be towed?

Vision gran turismo?

cool as hell

it looks incredibly good

Why do the wheels look like a BDSM rope?

they look like Flux Capacitor wheels.

They deploy the airbags

Its a concept jeez

some day i will have enough money to buy a car like that, and when i do i will hold a private showing party with only Veeky Forumstists invited

No you won't

>not driving it on a track at full speed with cameras set up everywhere

put normal wheels on it and I like it.

At least it isn't the same fucking design they've been using since the Murcielago.

but honestly, this is probably just a concept and nothing more.

laborghgini is incapable of originality these days unless it is super limited 3 run cars or track only cars

Let me guess,
>14 million and can only be driven on track.

Does it generate electricity when the wheels spin?

It mines bitcoins when you drive it

10/10 would play overwatch with.
can i get a matching keyboard?

I bet that thing has the turning radius of a semi truck.

Well at least it'll help pay for the gas bills.

It's scraping on a leveled and painted concrete floor with no weight in it. There had better be some voodoo to account for this

l/o/l

The wheels are fine

Youre one of those fags who likes crappy little boxes from the 70’s, right?

Enough is enough Lamborghini
Stop teasing us and release it

Go home Lamborghini you're drunk.

Looks like a Hot Wheels car. I love it. This is what I want from Lamborghini. This is why they exist.

not him but It's a joke, man. it looks like one of those crazy alienware cases or generic "GAMING PC" cases

doesnt mean its bad

>pull into shopping center
>speed bump

FUCK

Stop liking Pagani

>literally zero ground clearance
>zero distance for the wheels to travel upwards
comfy suspension...

What are you supposed to do when you encounter a pebble in the road? Go around it? Get out and move it?
Is this car designed to be driven on a sheet of glass?

curves are nice but corners are better
i was thinking more like this.

WHOA IS THAT THE NEW LAMBO CONCEPT?!?!

just stop.

>tfw your car is so low you ground on the curvature of the Earth

Wow, you're so clever for pointing out tow hooks.

9/11 OC

wew

Supercars are getting fucking wack

>Because the last model wasn't outlandish enough
this is what happens when you base your entire brand on le epic wacky designs

Whats is wrong with these designs?
I genuinely don’t understand how you supposed car enthusiasts don’t even like these.

I always had the feeling Lamborghini should just start building private jets. They'd sell like hotcakes.

Front looks kinda cool, like some kind of aerodyne stealth wood chipper ready to feast on texting jaywalkers.

>curvature
lmao sheep

4 wheel electric it looks like

does the lamborghini catch fire too?

The calf slicer

Yes, most Italian cars tend to catch fire.

youtube.com/watch?v=8qCHqEIRC2c

If this happened this would help reduce the income gap, since all the super rich would be dieing in plane crashes due to the wings falling off thier new lamborghini plane.

I love lamborghini, but they don't have the best track record with reliability especially with the more expensive cars. I would hate to think how that would transfer over to aircraft.

no one likes pagani

Sorry man you won't

Even if you do have enough money, you'll never have enough influence to get one of the 5 cars they release.

I was wondering how they'd outdo themselves

I want a lambo, but I don't want to drive it. Just park it in my living room.

Kek

That's no render, my dude.

you dont drive it poorfag, you pay people to hand roll it to you and you wheel dolly it to your pre rented out track when you have time

Glowing wheels = generating energy WHOA

>:D

Well, (pic related) looks like an alien from the Halo video game series, for instance.

>I love lamborghini, but they don't have the best track record with reliability especially with the more expensive cars.

I was told that Lambo is more reliable than Ferrrari and a bit unusual reliable for being a supercar.

yup

>With electric motors housed in each of the four wheels, designers were freed up to work with far more of a blank canvas than would be possible with a conventional powertrain.

>In fact, there’s nothing really conventional about how power is developed in the Terzo Millennio. Following on a somewhat limited use in the current Aventador, the team is proposing the use of advanced supercapacitors and energy storage built integrally into the bodyshell of the vehicle. The goal is not only very high peak power, delivered to all four wheels, but also fast recharging, effective regeneration by way of kinetic energy, and far slower degradation by way of battery aging / cycling.

>How all of this gets done becomes the really really interesting part of the concept. To put it simply, the body panels themselves become the battery, instead of some large, unwieldy, and heavy pack stuffed in the floor. The vision is powered by carbon fiber nanotubes, batteries malleable enough to be shaped, thin enough to be sandwiched between outer and inner layers (so you don’t get electrocuted), and yet able to supply the insane power demands of a four-motor EV super sports car. In addition to turning the body of the Millennio into an "accumulator for energy storage," the carbon fiber construction will help keep weight very low. That’s a high tech win win.

>Of course, it’s difficult to conceive of a car built this intensively of carbon fiber, without some concern for the material cracking or breaking… an especially dire occurrence when there’s a lot of juice flowing through it. Naturally Lamborghini and Audi are developing an answer here, too: let the CF "heal" itself.

(cont...)

>The car is said to be able to self-monitor the whole of its carbon fiber structure and detect any cracks or damage therein. Should any fractures be detected, "micro-channels filled with healing chemistries" will proactively repair the structure. Not only is this concept rather mind-blowing, but when you tease it out, the possibilities become fascinating. As Lamborghini points out, this tech allows for confidently using carbon fiber for "high-fatigue" parts, meaning weight savings in regions usually reserved for heavier, more durable materials.

tl;dr
-body panels acts like battery
-electric motors housed in each of the four wheels
-self-healing, thanks to Nazi Science
-Self-monitor

literally hitler car

The v10 baby lambos are pretty reliable even by normal car standards. It's when you get to the v12s they become basket cases and that's normally because lamborghini is doing all kinds of experiential stuff with those cars. I've been told the murcielago is one of the worst because it has all kinds of engine/transmission problems.

I haven't heard that much about the aventador which could be because they haven't dropped enough in price yet on the used market for it to really get out in the wild, or it could be it's just better since it was a complete redisgn.

>literally hitler car

anyway, it does sound amazing. I think the world is not ready for this kind of technology.

made me kek, also trips checked

imagine being offended by lamborghini making weird designs

Lamborghini needs to calm the fuck down, their cars literally look like they are from the year 2086, people aren't ready for that shit yet.

Injustice want them to go back tomorrow the Gallardo style. I like this, but the Huracan was ugly AF. They're so hit and miss it's nuts. There's no reason for the Huracan tonbe as ugly as it is

>LAMBORGHINI
Who cares

shit eating arabs are going to be the only ones driving them

Lambo have more drivers.

Non-Veeky Forums fag, but why is it so low? What happens when it hits a speedbump?

They should have stopped at the Aventador.

>Lamborghini needs to calm the fuck down, ..., people aren't ready for that shit yet.
Exactly the opposite, I want cars that look like they are out of a wipeout game
I just hope they actually sell them normally and don't pull the shit Ferrari does

>Somehow that's a bad thing
I completely understand that you don't like a Civic that looks like this, but if I paid 1Mio+ for a car I want it to be as spaceship-looking as possible

It's self-healing. Speedbumps are not.

I-i do.

kek

top kek

Back looks like SRT Tomahawk VGT.

#StanceNation

i like it

tyres are stupid tho
had a 290 390 and 390x

good cards but they where let down by bad drivers and stupid decisions by amd

ohhh yeeea
finally car makers are able to catch up with 30 to 60 year old toy designs

>literally hitler car

what does user mean by this?

>2013
>30 to 60 years old
wew

A nice old shitbox is like a comfy 8/10 gf that loves you
Supercars are like vapid models that just want your money and to be shown off

kek

way too advanced for our current world, maybe not to Germany. Self-healing car... someone at Audi's R&D must be genius or just a mad scientist.

You know they got jet plane, rocket, etc in early 1940. Just literally hitler.

what car is that on the right?

>that double bubble
They're so pretty
I wish the front fender vents were integrated though, and didn't look like an add-on piece (which it probably is).

It's clear you've never driven an eye catcher then. Nobody but little kids are impressed. You look ridiculous.