Previous episodes:
youtube.com/watch?v=AMJNW0IYnwA
youtube.com/watch?v=pZ9FHqAOfto

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AMJNW0IYnwA
smashcast.tv/haveeggsinstead
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

How do the people on this show have licenses to drive at all? There's no way they could have passed any test, even written for a learners.

In North America, tests are much more lenient because it is assumed a parent or guardian will (A) teach the testee how to drive and (B) only let them get a license when they're ready. "Surely they know x, no point in going over it" This is not the case anymore and laws are slow to change, and if a new set of laws were proposed they'd probably be called racist.

you have to understand that a single province in canada is the size of several states so your test can be in the busy city or in the middle of fucking nowhere where there is no traffic at all

>youtube.com/watch?v=AMJNW0IYnwA

What the fuck was with the cardboard cutout of the fat guy in the middle, at the beginning of this episode?

He had to be at a wedding. Didn't you listen?

no, I got 35 seconds in and posted.
no bully pls

2.5 hours left boys

>have to be up for a doctor's appointment in 9h

Fuck it, I don't need the extra sleep

>9h of sleep
You are like little babby
Just don't do the opposite like I do and live off of far too little.

I've got so many years of sleep debt built up I have constant purple bags under my eyes.

As a result I now have the ability to operate for two days straight with no sleep. Decent tradeoff.

I want to dick down Briana so bad.

me 2 buddy

yo this show looks fake as fuck

It's not.

Far from it.
My grandmother knew the old lady from one of the seasons, the one who never knew what the double yellow meant.

People who have been on the show have had their licences revoked before because of how terrible they were after the season aired.

A lot of it is learned or otherwise developed long after getting your full license. Inexplicably developing an anxiety disorder long after you first got your license is probably 60% of the reason these people drive so badly

also most changes to improve the licencing process like the graduated licencing program are recent things (1994 in ontario iirc) so most people who would have gotten their license before then had a much easier time with the test and only had to do it once

Most Ontarians on the show are young enough to have gone through the new system. This is either all learned/developed or they're immigrants who got their license out of country.

It's not. Most people on the road are fucking braindead.

OP HERE
SHOW STARTS IN 6 MINUTES
STREAM LINK HERE:

2 MINUTES BOYS

BUMP

bump

GET IN HERE YOU FUCKING NIGGERS

SUPER BUMP

My friends mom was on the show, not fake, sadly lol.

Who was it?

Melissa Fawcet from Saint John, NB.

Fawcett*

Bump

>only four people in the stream

Get the fuck in here

This is one of the best things I've seen in a while.

am i the only one that thinks andrew is slow and too cautious?

Gud stream.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:26cc227f7e18259f94881ae84945b5dbc61ab2da&dn=Canadas%20Worst%20Drivers&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.to%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2feddie4.nl%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fshadowshq.yi.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.pirateparty.gr%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce

Take it.