Pls halp

-me: mid 20's, live in Toronto, kno very little about how cars work, currently taking classes on how to drive manual
-i'm giving away my current car, a shitbox 01 civic, to my bro, and i need another car. i've got roughly $3500CDN.
-i need a sedan cus i'm the designated family chaffeur and i'd like something fun.
-been strolling thru kijiji and i see a lot of 90's beamers, a few 04 rx-8's, and one 850 glt with

Other urls found in this thread:

kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/city-of-toronto/2002-buick-lesabre-sedan-negotiable/1307296954?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/city-of-toronto/2005-mazda-rx-8-coupe-2-door/1297124936?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/city-of-toronto/1999-mercedes-benz-200-series-c230-kompressor-sedan/1271145470?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/city-of-toronto/1998-lexus-gs400/1304340987?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/city-of-toronto/2006-lexus-is/1311135510?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

$3k Civic

Ni hao

I've got a 99 c230 kompressor (supercharged) benz with 157km on it, paid $2.4k in Toronto for it. They're fun and not a bad deal if you can find a clean one.

3500 isn’t much to work with
Try getting a hothatch like a GTI or something

Honda Civic, Mitsubishi Eclipse, GTI, Acura RSX, Acura Integra, SVT Focus

Here's an idea: sell the crusty Civic and bank another $700-1000 for your car.

Donations are for churches and other weak-minded facilities. You'll never pull down haggard Toronto poonscoffs like your pic with a $3500 car.

Like this guy probably did, you just need to really,really look on Kijiji and Autotrader.

Among the garbage there is gems.

I got my '95 MX-3 for $1800 on kijiji1 115,000KM, look for elderly people either passing away or giving up the keys.

Better yet, find some elderly people and kill them. Their kids will be so distraught they'll just sell the car off super cheap.

excellent idea

>donations are for churches and other weak-minded facilities

>Donations are for churches and other weak-minded facilities
I bet you're a leftist who believes the government should take care of people. Despicable.

religious brainlets detected

Acura RSX or Integra would be good, just don't get one modified or neglected.

The RX-8 would be really awesome but the likelihood of finding one with passing compression is very low and people will always BS their "new engine" crap. That goes for all cars. Never trust "rebuilt motor."

The key is to get something simple, not turbo or AWD or whatever BS

I donated to the Church that got shot on Sunday. What the fuck have you done with your life?

How is getting shot an accomplishment? Why would you pay people for this? Are you sick?

Literally nobody cares, fuck off

ok, now go to church and ask forgiveness for posting that. because making a donation to a church doesn't make you a better person.
nevermind posting about it on a mongolian origami discussion board.

Don't fucking get an RX-8. If you don't know about cars, you will have an awful time owning an RX-8. Shitty gas mileage, unique QUIRKS AND FEATURES required to keep engine alive (such as redlining literally every drive), etc.

Get another Civic desu. If you really want RWD, E46.

this, if you don't know how to wrench then an rx8 is an awful idea

>e46

he can't afford a luxury german sports sedan, are you retarded? you're looking at a couple grand a year USD in repairs unless you can do them yourself (unless you're a mechanic, you can't)

Just get a cheap Accord or Golf

Link below is the best answer. This guy will take $2200 with some haggling, needs nothing, has at least 5 good years left in it. Not a fuccboi car, not riced/modded/whatever, owner did maintenance and was not a retard.

kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/city-of-toronto/2002-buick-lesabre-sedan-negotiable/1307296954?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

>not redlining whenever you drive

lmao faggot

>been strolling through Kijiji.

should of known you were from Canukistan. Oh wait you told us already...

Why should I help a dirty minority?

That's great, hopefully all that money can stop them from being dead.

OP here...thanks a lot for the help brahs...
thinking of looking at these two...
kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/city-of-toronto/2005-mazda-rx-8-coupe-2-door/1297124936?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/city-of-toronto/1999-mercedes-benz-200-series-c230-kompressor-sedan/1271145470?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

apparently, a used rx-8 is a moneypit?

is300? Drinks fuel and doesn't go too fast.
gs400 if you can find one that isn't raped

I'd get this. It'll be reliable and hauls ass. I think they even advertised it in 98 as the fastest sedan in the world, which it was?

kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/city-of-toronto/1998-lexus-gs400/1304340987?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

God I love delicious brown women.

Stay away from RX8's!
Veeky Forums has an obsession with the doritos but even the RX8 are terrible

2006 Lexus IS $3,100.00
kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/city-of-toronto/2006-lexus-is/1311135510?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

assuming it's the ad below, almost 300K km on it, you sure it's reliable?