ITT your first car

ITT your first car.

is this the piece of shit citroen you were given in driving school so you decided to buy one for yourself because you're afraid to learn something new?

luv citroens man

nice golf

It's not a bad car, sorry I'm not American and need a retarded big vehicle to compensate for my tiny penis.

i'm not even american lmfao

1982 Mercedes SL380

Was the first car I bought cash with my own money i still have it 5 years later got it with 75k miles now 180k still runs like new , great daily driver
I recently bought an Ap1 s2000 and I love it

My parents bought me this, and they're gonna pay for my lift kit! :D

>muh v8

00' firebird formula

C7 Z51 Stingray, got it earlier this summer and pretty sad it's going in the garage for winter soon

98' Mazda 323. Loved to rev, even though it was pretty freaking slow.

>"You must be 18 years or older to post on this board"

Not everyone gets a car at 16, the parents offered either a Mustang at 16 or a Vette at 18 so I took the Vette

looking at buying one of these, though not necessarily that year model. Do you have any tips for a potential owner?

i want to retire her from winter service

i miss this bitch

1990 grand wagoneer
Still miss it.

1990 Toyota cressida

1991 Integra LS
i miss that car.

Had an 87 ram almost identical to this one here. Only real difference was I had a big "01" spray painted on the doors

'99 Pontiac Grand Am

02 Pathfinder, bad motherfucker, doesn't afraid of anything, still have it,,215K miles. Just picked up a 90 4runner as a beater.

thats dumb
its an 87 not an 01

2008 dodge caliber, got it around 2013

this is such shit tier bait

3k civic

amazing car, they don't make them like that anymore.

Whatever you want to believe man, maybe I'll throw up a timestamped pic if the thread's still going tomorrow

>do you want to drive at 16
>do you want to drive at 18

who fuck decides they want to drive at 18. i wouldn't give a fuck if I was driving around a geo let alone a mustang at 16.

Volvo S70.
Was a bit of a lemon but it had ''boost'' and was fairly luxurious and quick, considering it was a ~10 year old car when I had it.

send pics of B pillar

Hey its me ur grandfather

>first car owned, not driven though

1991 geo storm hatchback, kinda wish I still had it

Att F body family

95 v6 Camaro for 500

I drive this, 1995 Volvo 850 Turbo. It's an awesome first car, but mine is grey, nowhere near as well-maintained and probably has close to 200k miles by now. Bought it 4 years ago and the odometer was stuck at 169k back then. It's still pretty quick for what it is and makes some turbo choo choo noises when you put your foot down. It even has a sport mode that lets you get higher in the rpm's, makes passing fun.

The only problem is that I don't trust the engine enough to every put my foot all the way down so I've only ever really experienced ~90% of its power. If you can find a nice one I highly recommend it.
The good:
>safe
>turbo choochoo
>tons of space
The bad:
>heavy
>front wheel drive

beaut

'04 Chevy Cavalier. Got it in '06, Senior year of high school. Drove it 9 years.

>Driver side doors, front and rear, leaked. Rear seats were ruined, my door literally needed a napkin to prevent dripping on my fucking leg during rain.

>Trunk had a leak I could never find. Would have to vaccuum out pools of water from the wheel well every two months. One day a piece of road debris hit the undercarriage, punctured a hole in the trunk, and miraculously fixed the flooding issue. By that time the trunk was absolutely fucking -ruined- with rust. You could actually chip pieces of orange flaky metal off the donut.

>Front bumper had hit a curb at some point and broke into pieces. Needed layers upon layers of wiring and duct tape to keep it together.

>One fucking speaker worked. rear left. Went out going over potholes.

>Last year of me driving it the engine would randomly just die while stopped at a light. Cue panicked restarting and missing perfectly good green lights.

>Tires had gotten bald as shit, brakes needed replacing at least six times.

>Engine seized up at one point. Was unemployed, no cash to fix it, Dad begrudgingly drops 1k to have it entirely rebuilt. Day it seized I was literally on my way to go get laid and missed out.

Ended up selling it to a dindu for $500 as is. Never told him about the rust or dying engine.

Rust in pieces, you silver turd.

My nigga, that's my first car too. Mine's an '05 though, and I'm stuck with it for another year. The thing has under 80k kilometers on it, the passenger side cv axle is going, and the entire interior creaks and rattles endlessly. Love and hate the thing. Can't wait until I can be rid of it.

Sorry for shit photo, it's a '99 audi a4 Quattro. That car made me hate Volkswagen with a passion.

Holy shit that road is wide

Its a cul-de-sac but yes the road is wide

>rolling casket

how come? thought that gen of audi was p. decent

There are parents out there that spoil their children, its not hard to believe(look at rich chinese and arabs at university in the us). Granted this is an extreme case but for all we know he can be an accomplished mit student etc and deserves it, or maybe has horrible parents and hes just spoiled but who cares you cant do anything about it

Well the car ran great when it ran..
>Both front CV axles shot within a month from each other
>Intake cam had lobe wear on multiple cylinders
>Shrekd rear diff
>Lost compression on cylinder 3 and found out that one of the exhaust valve heads was half missing (no sign of damage on piston head or cylider however)
I bought the car with 130k but still

It's not like 130k is a lot. Certainly not to warrant that type of wear. Any idea what caused it?

The guy who owned the car before me said that he bought it from someone else who had hit black ice going 45 and slammed into the curb. But he had to replace the wheel and everything where it hit. Who knows what happened to the poor thing before I got it. But I think that I'm just unlucky with what happened to me. Both CV axles had rotten boots that were fine when I bought it. The engine seemed to have no issues and no sounds that would be a red flag.

Paid with my own money too

Still have it

Swapped my mountain bike for it. Stacked it into a garden wall within a month when I ran out of talent.

my boy
92' 1.6 + LPG

Hold up a fuckin second is lpg Tyler hoover?

08 VE SV6 Commodore,
manual of course.
RIP babe :(

First and only car.

Almost bought a Accent 1.6 with hubcaps lol. I'm glad I found this one. I love it.

Mum's old car, got it 4 years ago, still my daily
has been pretty reliable until now

Not really pic related, but one exactly like it. Original plan was to restore it, but as I took it apart I found the chassis was way too rotten to save.
Drove a few cars since, but for some reason I never liked them quite like I did this one. Now I'm working on a '93 Corsa Si that I had much better luck with rust-wise. And yes, plan is to leave it fully unchav'd

Bought one of these with a 1.3liter diesel ecoflex with 120k km's on it.
I don't think I need to explain how lethargic and boring it was.
At least insurance was cheap and in the 50k km's I put on it I never had a single problem.

U Sure are a faggot tho with ur 9gag tier memes

>1.3liter diesel ecoflex

Also known as 1.3 multijet

Bought it with money I saved from my first job. Only difference is mine had a black vinyl top. Wish that I would have kept it, but it became too expensive to maintain and I had to let it go

Sold it for the same I bought it after I noticed that it had an imminent failure at the rear suspension because there was a crack in the axle pivot (?)
Since then I drive a Focus MK1 sedan. I like it and it has been reliable so far, but I'd still rather have the 190E back.

>first car (That I ever drove, parents owned)
Pic related, a bit of a sleeper. The green color of it made it the most forgettable car. Nobody even friends who rode in the car with me could remember the make, model, or color of the car.

>First car (owned)
2002 Camry LE, great gas mileage. Had to replace the motor mounts, flex pipe, and battery in three years of ownership. Went from about 98K miles to 130K miles. Not bad.
>First car (purchased new)

2015 Ford Fusion Titanium AWD. love it but ecoboost is a meme and 3700LB curb weight means that the gas mileage is kind of shit unless you baby the acceleration to minimize use of the turbo.

My first was a 1977 Camaro.

white master race
2.0 gas gas gas

2000 intrigue

Clueless teenage me abused the shit out of one of these and it just wouldn't die.

Went about 3 years and 12k miles without an oil change and it only broke down eventually because the coolant had turned to sludge and seized the water pump. Drove for 20 minutes to the mechanic with it overheating and steam pouring out of the hood.

Motor was totally fine after a new water pump and coolant flush/oil change. Drove fine for the rest of the time I had it until I crashed into a Hyundai.

But ruined by GM electronics.

fuck this pic made me feel some shit my guy. good stuff.

Comfy and slow hand me down from my mom.

She got a new CLK430 at the time.

this cute miat

It wasn't that bad.

Mine was rusted to shit and the rear brakes didnt work.

my first was 1.8 petrol (astra mk5 3 door) wasn't bad but a bit sparse on the interior

also almost no storage space up front for a phone, doors were long as fuck and rear seats were annoying to access

aux port was on the hand brake, is this the power of gm?

I've got the 1.6 petrol engine, 2008 model.
Same complaints as you but overall I really enjoy it, I've had it for more than four years now and it's indestructible.

it never stranded me in 50k miles(bought used at 45k), but both rear shocks gave out at about 65k and it needed a new coil pack at 80k - which is a very common failure on the 1.8 engine, causing misfires

hope yours lasts a lot longer user!

It was for practice and for fun. First road legal was VW Beetle.

One of these godmachines

Sounds like a 90s Nissan alright

Get the fuck out of that car and I pray to jehovah you've saved up your down payment. Even under 100k miles that thing is going have well under 1k in value.

>godmachine

My parents drove one of these when I was 3. They kept it all of three weeks before shit went wrong and they got the dealership to admit it was a lemon. Bought nothing but Dodge Caravans after that.

must be nice being appreciated.

I finished Medicine and my dad shook my hand and said bravo.

No presents nothing. He did bought himself a mercedes cabrio compressor clk 200 or smth.

Didnt even let me drive it.

Be happy u have nice family.

>umyaa~

make it blush

great color, looks nice

rekt it 10+ years ago :(

Rip :'(

92 Suburban

Pretty awesome car- had a 42 gallon tank, so it basically never ran out. Of course the downside was that it cost a fucking ton to fill up.

2002 chevy avalanche. Its an amazing truck and can carry a near literal ton of shit. 6 seats means im the go to taxi and i always get calls to move shit

w-will you drive me today, user senpai??

It wouldn't suprise me if there was miata hentai

>Dodge Caravans
fat and goy.

delet

2003 MR2 Spyder

No, im going to look for it now