>I CAME

Turbo S2000

>4age
>S2000

wat car is this

>air cooled VW motor converted to 2 stroke, won't run without a supercharger

I like my engine

Sounds cool as fuck.

Can we have more Inline engines with ITB and clean compartments?

Dawg thats a 86

Must be a rotary due to the geometry of the engine.

s2k came out in 1999, idiot

>no Busso V6

I'm disappointed in Veeky Forums...

my slow engine

dont try to cover up your retardation with "merely pretending" to be retarded.

lol fuckin what is this bullshit

that's nothing. don't worry about it

Do want

>2018 - 2 mo
>being this assblasted

good thing this is an anonymous board virgin

i can only imagine the other crevices

i know its just looks, but damn they could have made that look alot cleaner

its just you

so what's up with these engines. do they remove all the peripherals (power steering, water pump, alternator...) to get the bay that clean? Doesn't this render the car useless for anything more than just looking cool at shows?

Everything is there short of the fillers. Typically the fill containers are relocated or removed all together.

pic related

>not appreciating Russian ingenuity

CYKA BLYAT

Much symmetry.

That's a J32A2 from a CL/TL Type-S, it may be a bit rough but it's a thing of beauty mounted in an RX-8

You could run faster than my engine.

That's a v8 mayn

requesting the image of an engine that looks like a person doing a: "come at me bro" pose

>165hp
>2300lbs car

Yeah shut up and quit your bitching, you should have gotten the GZE but you didn't now did ya, so put a sock in it before you catch a cold

>165hp
>2300lbs car

yeah that's not really slow...

compared to:
>105 hp
>2600 lbs.

I need a tailwind to merge onto the highway

4A-FE? Fucking turbo it bud

7A-FE but yeah looks almost exactly the same. I want to do a 3S-GTE swap since it's more or less a drop-in replacement for my car (6th gen celica, 3S-GTE came in the Celica GT-Four). turbo would be more trouble than it's worth for less than 200 hp, and I've read every available turbo 7A build thread out there to form this opinion

If you're in the states and you.got the Celica with the 7A, aren't you going to need to weld the mounts from the GT with the 5S as part of the swap? Sounds like more trouble than it's worth when a GZE will drop in and you can turbo it

Yeah the mounts would be fucky but nowhere near impossible. Plenty of people ahead of me who have done the swap and written up guides. GZE would be nice (any other engine would be nice) but it's honestly not even worth discussing at this point because I'm the brokest bitch this side of the mississippi. I would get an overdraft fee just by looking at my car wrong

But I have both dad

My JDM F20c

Why is there a crock pot on this engine?

>Veeky Forums
never change