/tbcg/ - The Burning Crusade General

>Server
felmyst.com/
smolderforge.com/site/ (instant 70 for testing)

Guilds:

(discord.gg/Tafuuhf) faction undecided

>WoW TBC database
felmyst.com/database/

>Addons
legacy-wow.com/tbc-addons/

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/PkPkZPr
strawpoll.me/13350546
discord.gg/F9YRRc9
discord.gg/e3jEKAC
discord.gg/Tafuuhf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CRESTFALL FUCKING WHEN???

the devs did indeed confirm that it won't be out any later than winter 2016

can we please have either tranny belfs, or space goat futas in the OP pic?

Kill yourself faggot.

You're a huge faggot but i always liked this wallpaper.

fuck everyone on discord
im serious, if you are on discord you should kill yourself

why?

why do i get a nostalrius vibe from this server

just around the corner, same as corecraft

back to your containment board subhuman, you arent welcome here

>but i always liked this wallpaper.

that fuck does that have to do with em being a faggot?

right after I see some space goat dicks

Pls gummy save us from trannie cliques and shitty russian servers

>back to your containment board subhuman, you arent welcome here

lol, make me nerd

I agree, the discord fags, are literally retarded, and almost as big of a cancer as faggetsensual

Why aren't you pvping on Warmane dudus?

this has to be the ugliest fucking ui i have seen in years

get SnowfallKeyPress

Can you please post the Alliance gummy guild discord in the next OP?

discord.gg/PkPkZPr

Reminder we are the antithesis to MoH and Alexsensual, who are both rolling Horde. If you aspire to camp these fags until they cry in these threads join us today

>I'm rolling Alliance just so I can appear on Alex's stream

cock inhaler...

GD

Driving that piece of shit off the server is a bonus. The main draw is no queue and killing faggot elves.

Should get an actual guild name if you want to be in the OP.

Okay, we're going with

Looks like mocky's back at work with his guild splintering autism. Have fun with that shit.

Why are you doing this Mocky

yeah, no

is the actual guild without namerfagging autists and theres already a discord group

VOTE ON OUR NEW GUILD NAME!!!!!!

strawpoll.me/13350546

VOTE ON OUR NEW GUILD NAME!!!!!!

hey Mocky

Actually kill yourself mocky.

Why the fuck isn't our guild's discord on the OP? Who is the retard that started Literal whos I bet he knows nothing about loot distribution and raiding.

discord.gg/F9YRRc9
this is the real discord

i love how the loud minority thinks they're the shit but in the end everyone will come over to to have fun with trannies and namefags
face it, noone will want to play with your dull asses

has about 6 people in the discord while we have almost 30 and will be rolling horde

so far we are the only alliance guild

and yet you still haven't kicked mocky and let him shit-post constantly

already in famalam ;)

>we have almost 30 and will be rolling horde
>so far we are the only alliance guild

positively makes me contemplate

But seriously where will be rolling?

Horde probably

Cycling your IP makes it more obvious, not less mocky.

sorry, I mean will roll horde

Where did anyone say that? The guild hasn't decided but most people want to play alliance so that's likely where it will end up. Fuck off mocky.

what unit frames are those?

right in the rolecall channel, it's actually currently 50/50 but before had 3 horde 1 ally vote

>some people want to roll horde so I'm going to post as if it's decided while shilling for my splinter guild

kill yourself mocky

also reminder: has Manlett in the guild, the GUILD LEADER of MoH

Tbh i'll try to snatch both and before any of you degenerates get them just to piss you off

>splinter guild

The ally discord was created about 2 weeks ago and has accrued 30 members, while was formed today and already is about half former MoH members

I'm not Mocky but I'm pretty convinced that you are

I honestly don't have the autism to keep up with all of you d&c faggots. Whatever, guess we won't have any alliance guild then. You win mocky

not really, the majority of the players are for ally

i dont even care about your guild dramas, ill play wherever there arent annoying namerfags and trannies, but holy shit, pupper pals is such a terrible fucking name

It's the reason why was made. Mocky does this on every single server and spams the thread with his autism. He did it on elysium and completely destroyed any chance of a horde guild there. Now he's doing the same for alliance on Gummy's.

I just don't understand, why would you start literal whos if there was already an Alliance discord ready to go?

because the whole point of us rolling alliance is to not play with autistic cliques full of trannies and underage memers like that elyg guild that will roll horde on TBC and seems like that "pupper pals" guild will be exactly the same

Until someone kicks mocky from the first ally discord it's just his shit-posting playground. I have no interest in that. I'll join whatever guild actually kicks retards like him and is actually engaging and organizing shit. We've had people already trying to attune for kara together. Meanwhile in the other discord mocky is still making sure you guys can't even decide on a fucking guild name.

pupper pals isn't even on our list of guild names in the strawpoll and we are all staunchly anti-MoH

is just another MoH inside job. this shit has happened on every single server, even Scriptcraft back when we tried to make a Horde guild instead of Puddi's alliance guild

>kara attunement
>on a beta

The only guy that can kick people in our discord has been offline since Mocky got in, he is not well acquainted with the retarded guild drama

You have Manlett in your discord and you're shitting on us for being clique?

ill join whichever guild has less drama queens and attention whores, but please chose a better fucking name than "pupper pals"
i dig "literal whos" tho

someone suggester Clovermen yesterday, i think its a good name for Veeky Forums guild
it should be something thats a good Veeky Forums inside joke, but not some too obvious ebin meme while it definetely shouldnt be something tryhard and autistic/cringy like "mandate of heaven"

I see 2 discords being posted

one from Mocky and one from Literal Whos

None of these discords are from the real Veeky Forums gummy guild, mocky is a falseflagger, Literal whos is what it's name says, it has like 4 people that have no idea what they are doing

This is the real Horde gummy guild, we have +80 members unlike mocky's discord that only has 10 people online
discord.gg/e3jEKAC

Not him but the guy who started the discord went to bed awhile ago. There are zero decisions made as far as faction, it's simply a guild focused on not letting attention whores or namefags shit everything up.
That is it. So far as I know everything else is on the table.

If you want to join the other discord, do so, but will be kicking cancer. The server launch date isn't even set so I kind of doubt any of this drama is necessary, and it's a little obvious that it's one of you sperglords. Oh well.

Then you should get a handle on that.

>some random guy who hasn't said a single word is in your discord!!

I have no clue who manlett is. Meanwhile mocky actively posts in the discord. I have no loyalty to any fucking discord autism faggot. The reality is that people wanted an alliance guild to get away from clique faggotry and retards shit-posting 24/7. So unless you start organizing things and kicking retards people will just leave for normie guilds.

Why are you guys going horde?

Literal whos is DOA come on

who is mocky and why are people so afraid of him, I saw him posting and he isn't shitposting that badly

t. mocky.
At least try harder, my man.

I'll be joining you guys, the other discords seem 100% dead, unless it's just Americans sleeping.

the chat creator is yuropeon so he went to sleep like 6 hours ago and he doesnt even know who this guy is

it isn't Mocky's discord, he joined like 5 hours ago just when literal whos was created and since then has been shitting up the thread constantly

what's gonna happen is what always happens, there is going to be MoH and a tiny guild on one side, and two medium sized guilds on the other. after about a month, everyone will quit non-MoH guilds instead of grouping together and join MoH, further perpetuating the tranny circlejerk.

I've seen it happen since fucking scriptcraft was around, you know Gummy's original project? before Veeky Forums even existed.

Pupperpals is a 4th guild that's a splinter from Nihilum, which turned in Mandate of Heaven, you'll be playing with trannies pretty much

>Literal whos is what it's name says
thats the point
>This is the real Horde gummy guild,
people dont want to play horde with the autistic clique from elyg, whats so hard to understand?
>the "real" guild
what exactly makes your guild the "real" one and the rest not "real"?

Manlett is the guild leader of MoH

So he's going to be leading the horde moh guild then. I don't see any reason to kick him from the discord seeing that it's a public vg discord and he hasn't said anything even remotely worth kicking him for.

all this guild drama is so annoying you guys, like the server isnt even out and we're already under so much stress. we should just not even reroll. like, we should just stay on ely and keep having fun like always instead of unnecessarily rerolling on a shitty funserver for no reason

I have seen that happen to but I think you are antagonizing MoH guild too much, I saw it happen on Kronos and Elyisum, but MoH never competed with any other guild, it was the horde guild that failed to become a single guild

what we need to do is to stop all this infighting and make everyone join a single guild, people that quitted their horde guilds in kronos and elysium didn't join Nihilum/MoH they simply quitted, that's why horde guilds keep dying, because of the fucking infighting

Don't blame mocky, instead, go to the other 2 discords and talk with their owners to make a single guild effort.

Join it, we have 10 times the members as literal whos, not to offend you or to start a fight with you, I'm just saying you guys started it today, we have been gathering members for a month now.

MOCKY ISNT EVEN FUCKING POSTING

STOP BLAMING EVERYTHING ON HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!

is an alliance guild.

You are a horde guild.

Fuck off retarded tranny freak.

what you are suggesting is impossible, because doesn't trust anyone in an effort to purge the world of trannies and memes

t. Mocky

I can see right through you mocky

ill join the discord, i dont enjoy guild drama, but i prefer to play with people who arent aready an established "clique" because it will happen what always happens - the "core" of 8-10 people will try to rule everyone, they will be the one getting all the gear and shit, will spam their inside jokes and try to make the rest of the guild feel left out and etc

who the fuck is mocky and why won't you fuckers stop shitposting so furiously about him.

>the core ten

man I wish I still had the fucking images

what images

A man who's sole purpose is to cause what you're seeing right now.

man, honestly, you can't stay away from cliques, alot of people don't know each other in that guild, but wherever you go, in any form of organized group there will be a clique

is he a man(female) tho?

this mocky nerd is in the literal whos chat too btw

Kill yourself.

>mocky joins the server
>literally within 60 seconds someone starts posting about it ITT

Hmm I wonder who you could be.

fuck off subhuman

back when scriptcraft was re-released, /v/ was getting a guild to play together. we were organising a horde guild and had quite a few members, but were competing with what was soon to be Nihilum/MoH. they spammed every scriptcraft thread with "THE CORE TEN" and said that the horde guild was going to be controlled by 10 people that would have the final say on everything, rather than having people vote. this was untrue, I was one of the first in the guild and we just wanted to chill out and have a good time.

we didn't even get enough people to sign our charter in the end, while the alliance guild slowly climbed to include the ranks of Finalflash, Indi, Puddi, and the other freaks you see running around on elyg today.

Are you talking about Nostalrius, not scriptcraft?

>Use the link to join the Mocky free discord
>this pops up

nope, this was the second release of World of Scriptcraft

I'm laughing

None of the three people you listed played on scriptcraft, Nihilum/MoH is from Kronos, they didn't even play on Nost

"i-im not mocky i swear, h-he wont be in "

fucking pathetic

>mocky now pretending like never happened

looks like he might actually want to play on gummy's lmfao

that's the horde guild discord, not the alliance one. Mocky joined the alliance one just today and he is not the server owner

Hi everyone Alexensual here, just a reminder that I will be leading the horde guild on Felmyst without help from the /wpsg/ and /tbcg/ greats of old.

Everyone will be tolerated so don't worry about anything. Loot will be distributed among the officers as per our guild policy. To become an officer please comment, like, and subscribe.

See you in the verse.

ok so far we have

1. Literal whos Alliance, still super small
discord.gg/Tafuuhf

2. No name, Alliance, probabbly made by mocky +30 people, this is obviously a fake guild
discord.gg/F9YRRc9

3. Pupper pals, Alliance, made by Indi, probabbly a real guild, and from experience I think it will end up eating literal whos, anyone has an invite to their discord?

4. No name, Horde, already has +80 people
discord.gg/e3jEKAC

>3. Pupper pals, Alliance, made by Indi, probabbly a real guild, and from experience I think it will end up eating literal whos,

fuck off faggot, no body is joining a guild called fucking "pupper pals"