Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/7P8Y63T
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit#gid=157275360
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Chains of Harrow (Update 21)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/809842-update-21-chains-of-harrow/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Oberon
> forums.warframe.com/topic/801884-oberon-prime-hotfix-2062/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_dX0d4h6S5M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is that a fan made rendition of umbra excal? it's fucking hideous, has no PBR. Also mag a shit.

Its the chinese server's excal umbra

OP, Every content creator got a piece of text from DE. Hydroid Prime confirmed. That thing where you think the eclipse over the sun is Umbra? Nah, too much mental gymnastics.

I usually start missions in pretty unusual places but never outside the fucking level.

Why are some damaged mods actually better than the normal variant?

damaged flow uses 5 mod space for a 72% increase in energy, standard flow gives only 75% for 6.

This is undeniably a better proposition. Damaged mods should just be a part of the game, permanently, and also be tradeable.

lmao

>people paid money and traveled hundreds of miles to see HYDROID PRIME

rebecca already confirmed the "big announcement" at tennocon isn't going to be hydroid prime

>Wrel
What is a planetside 2 dev doing on Warframe?

Everyone get ready for Hydroid Umbra

HydroidUmbra

what bad advice are you talking about

tier list lays out good builds for every frame in the game

the wiki describes the interaction
it's when you pop spores using a melee attack with toxic lash active

says who?

says anyone who's played the game more than a few hundred hours

what are these examples of "bad advice" you're talking about? Surely if you're so confident in your opinion it'll be easy for you to come up with examples

And here we go

i swear i read somewhere that saryn gets energy back when her spores pop but i can't find anything about that in game

where's the queer list when you need it

>Hydroid Prime confirmed.

>Confirming another prime a month after the most recent one.

lolno.

oh i missed this post, thanks. Is it worth doing if you're not going melee heavy?

it only happens i believe like most triggered things. if the enemy dies before it finishes hitting them

it's obviously the Warframe 2 announcement

prepare for maxgoy

>Implying they will bother with making Warframe 2 as long as Warframe has frames and syandanas that remain unmilked with primes.

>implying the sales from exclusive beta Excalibur Prime 2 packs in WF2 alone wouldn't dwarf anything they could make with primes of remaining frames

They need a new engine, and they know it.

how do I get out of bounds in Iron Wake?

There's always those autists who just really want Fang Prime to be good. Sell it to one of those.

I got Ripkas. Ugh.

Lato Vandal re-release when so I can use this damn lato riven

>>implying the sales from exclusive beta Excalibur Prime 2 packs in WF2 alone wouldn't dwarf anything they could make with primes of remaining frames
That's exactly that I'm implying. Nobody gives a fuck about shitcaliturn two pohtn faive. Sod off nigger.

>They need a new engine, and they know it.
They don't need a new one, they need to stop being garbage with this one. Also you don't have to release a sequel just to update the engine, ever hear of EvE online? You can just do graphicVisuals 2.0

Also no, they don't /need/ a new one, nobody gives a fuck that you're not maxing out your gpu.

does this game go anywhere at all ?

>80 hours and it still feels shallow as fuck

it's not a bad game but the mechanics are nothing exceptional, standard third person shooter shit with status and cc, missions are repetitive hell, planets stop looking different after jupiter.

It's actually a very impressive game, but it has no soul

buttblasted poorcuck detected

people absolutely DO give fucks about "muh never ever" frame, and you're delusional if you don't think they'd get fuckloads of money from it

but what are warframes made of that it doesn't make any sense

the soul of the game is thicc frames, jewing people and being constantly amazed at the new ways DE finds to disappoint you and break their own game.

welcome

>planets stop looking different after Jupiter
This is how I know you're full of shit.

no, it really doesn't

it'll stay that shallow with few peaks

there's at least two new tilesets ahead of you

the most soul you'll get is with the 'quests' and sorties

no, it's 3rd person space wizard ninja diablo 2

dojo construction and arcane set grinding is the only endgame

Uranus is like the most different planet I can think off, what.

Lust and sexual desire.

don't worry
you'll soon find the endgame that is fashionframe

4u

>buttblasted poorcuck detected
Not an argument, but we both knew you didn't one anyway so its not like it was a surprise.

Lunaro

yours was no better of an "argument"

stay mad

my anus wanus xd

>still no examples

really gets that noggin joggin

>>>>>>comparing eve online to warframe
>expects an argument on a subject he has little knowledge over

and this is coming from ..?

need a dark split sword riven

someone hook me up

easiest way to discredit the tier list/frame guide is by pointing out errors such as build mistakes

people toss around insults without any evidence like that means anything on the internet

don't reply unless you have evidence sweetie. take your time

>3 back 2 back Aynas Sculptures
I thought this was illegal

Only when smacked with melee. Just tested as well, doesn't work with thrown glaives.

Why didn't they just keep the Opticor's change but made the ammo pool for it the sniper's instead of the unnecessarily large rifle pool.
It works for Miter
It works for Zarr
It works for Penta
Fuck DE, seriously.

The next prime is Atlas.

the miter sucks now though

That's fine

redo his 2/3/4 though.

Ember's butt was sculpted after your ass wasn't it Steve

it took zero effort for you to break anonymity

so wfg was right. its just one person shitting up this general

still no examples

How do you deal with the Ospreys in Index? I can one-shot or Fatal Teleport basically everything else well into the 100s, but those fuckers are a pain in the ass to hit and just do not die, even with insane damage.

not an argument

Ripkas are fun! And synergize really well with certain frames + Hunter's Bonesaw.

it is

keep trying

We're already working on it, his 4's Rumblers will scale with melee as well is all I can reveal right now.

I just got Cernos Prime in the oven, is it good?

user, I'm so sorry

Is this your shitty answer for everything? Scale with Melee. This game will never improve.

The endgame is aggravating people with Limbo's shenanigans and self-damage weapons.

it's passable. for a bow.

Yes.

Tennocon announcements:
Focus rework - Focus now gives Operators 4 abilities similar to frames
Sentient Arsenal - Heminith lab gives you access to equip mutated sentient weapons using the addaptive nature of the tennogen virus
Dojo Instraments - Deck out your dojo with an Orokin assortment of musical devices
Hydroid Prime Trailer
Lunaro 2.0 - Ranked Matches, Replays and a new Uranus Map!
Big reveal - UMBRA - new tile set on dark side of Lua. First Umbra frame coming in The Shadows of Lua.

3 months out from part one of next cinematic quest

On mobile setting up this shit. Tired of DE

Last I saw on the forums those were borked still and not applying their stats.

So either Jew hard and point out they're fucked and may never be fixed, or wait until the problem(s) are solved.

Damage is split between 3 arrows...

The Miter is the best its been besides that one single day where it had innate 200% multishot, though. What are you talking about? Sure, its still not great unless you have a decent Riven(which I do, so that might create some bias), and you still cant put Heavycal on it without it becoming impossible to hit anything, but its still pretty good on non-grineer enemies.

bonesaw is great but Condition Overload is where all the damage comes from.

Homeboy's an idiot, the Miter is great just because of its augment. Put on a good secondary, keep it around to fuck nullifiers, because they're like aids and chlamydia had a butt-baby and raised it gender-neutral.

Literally every time you do this you start moving the goalposts, claiming that what the other anons have pointed out was what you were really saying all along, or demanding webms as "proof." It does nothing but shit up the thread, and then the next time a thread is started you are one of the first posters with a "truth bomb" that is just whatever you got anally annihilated over the last thread and continues the god damn cycle again.

You have literally no interest in constructive criticism, only in your guide being accepted as definitive. And it never will be, because you don't understand basic fucking game mechanics, have some weird hatred of buffs, and are le ebin Professor Martin Luther Rosa Parks King Junior of Warframe, a poor put-upon genius whose greatness will never be properly recognised in your lifetime.

What are the rewards of the Fortress Exterminate? I want to know the % of the new machete stance

if you believe that you'll believe anything

insults aren't arguments sweetie

>Lunaro 2.0
that's disappointing enough for me to actually believe it

the trick is to ignore any post with 'not an argument'

Why are Ayatan sculptures sortie rewards?

2%@C

0% at the moment because they fucked the reward table.

Enjoy your 600p trade deal and/or transmutation quest in the mean time.

Everything on that list is depressingly believable.

Because it has no punch through on non charged shots when you mod it with say, shred

but I'm Nidus

because DE is telling you to shove them up your ass

and ?

>able to use sentient based weapons
didn't DE show concept art of that a long time ago? and on the topic, what about the "sentient invasion" that's supposed to be happening.

youtube.com/watch?v=_dX0d4h6S5M

How do I get Cyclone Kraken?

user if you can't read then how are we going to help you?

Sentients are the only thing that come as close as terriflying to boss units in Mass Effect games like the Praetorian or the Banshee.
We need more enemies like that.

>Mass Effect's Banshee
Don't remind me

>banshee
>quick everyone, find a slightly inclined surface to stand on :^)
>terrifying

Yeah, nah. Sentients were scary until the potato laser trick became known, and it's neutered them as hard as the Banshee and ramps.

hmm

With the significant charge speed buff it got, you should never really be shooting it non-charged anyways. It would be nice if that was fixed, though.

>Banshee from ME
>Terrifying

Fucking Metroid Fusion had a more spooky monster than that, fuck out of here.

too much shit going on
sorry couldn't pull it off without it sounding like shit

The sound was what terrified me the most desu.

if you have any frames wearing kuva-themed cosmetics, pls post them

Yes, something about it taking up the primary and melee slots or some other combo of it