2016/7 Hyundai Sonata

Any good?

>Hyundai
no

I hate this new design. IMO it was greatest in 2011 - 2014. 2015 and newer just fucked up.

>hyundai
Yes

>hyundai

kys

>actually thought it was an Audi in the thumbnail
holy shit...

you're either retarded or a shill or both

Not quite Audi. They look more like Lexus's. Debadged at night they look pretty damn close.

Neither, Audi's design language is just bland shit.

I currently work for a Hyundai dealership

They're not too bad, warranty is top notch and definitely come with a lot more shit compared to other cars. I'd personally go with a Elantra though

Look more like BMW + Lexus and then altered. Hardly Audi

holy shit... you're clinically blind.

Go back to eating dogs and masturbating to fake plastic whores that are a sub-par copy of Japanese idols.

You guys are so fucking stupid, from the thumbnail it looks like a Audi A7.
"hurr durr my audi can't look like a korean car"

get some glasses retard

I've got a 2016 elantra, wish I had the money for a sonata, but I got the elantra for 14k.

Why would you recommend the elantra?

Peep those '13 and '14 2.0t's, those years the engine did 274 hp and since then Hyundai has gradually cucked the turbos down into the low 200s, either for cost cutting or to not scare grandmas who mostly buy them.

If you are a big guy who just wants to move people in comfort while still being able to haul ass sometimes, lightly used turbo sonatas are the perfect intersection of price, reliability, features and power IMO.

Looks like an Accord to me

>fake plastic whores that are a sub-par copy of Japanese idols.
They all look like fake plastic slanty eyed whores to me, how can you even tell them apart?

>b-but muh dad told me they were bad 10 years ago... standards can never ever change!!! Shill!!!

You mean tasteful and exquisite. They're the best looking sedans out there, after BMW and Mercedes got so fucking fat in the last 5 years.

>boring cuckbox
>good
Pick one.

Holy Beautiful

>You mean tasteful and exquisite
>"Hey guys, we have a pretty decent design language going but it needs an update for our new generation, what do we do?"
>"MAEK GRILLE BIGGER"

i like the fact that big grilles are coming back