old:Eyosongive.us

At least we can all agree that lissandra is a shit waifu

yep

yes I do agree

Draven!
He's the best!!!
Happy America day lolg!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yuri is the best!

Would you cuddle with Kog'maw if he asked you to, /lolgen/?

Stop.

Agreed.

>No tristana poppy
I am disappointed in you yurianon.

Jinx is cuddly and cute

where does leblanc x clone fit on this?

comfy bfs~

fireworks are bretty gud

It's hard AF to find one

>cuddly
She has a heroin-chic body that is all bones and scabs

Lulu!!!!11

Amumu is a mage fighter you autists. Just because the guides you read on solomid.net have him building tank doesn't make him a tank.

HEY BROS
WHO'S WAITING FOR NEXT PATCH?
WE WILL NOT FAULTER!

you got that right

The best.

But cuddling skinny girls is the best because they're so small and you feel big and protective over them

not flat enough desu

Above yordles, bellow Vi & Cait

Try harder

You're not wrong. You win this time I guess.

i hate americanons so much.

>Katarina
>Black hair

>finally get a game where i lane well
>everybody else on the team has SIX deaths
Why can't things just go right for once?

Riot says he's a Vanguard Tank so that's what he is

If it's more optimal to play him as something else, then that's Riot's failure to balance him, but that doesn't change what he is

>go to normals
>lock in maokai support
>go eye of the watchers
>then build liandry's
>now suddenly taking chunks of peoples' hp, can now be a tank with massive dmg

Ca we just pretend it's a chroma?

Why do people feel the need to tell their life stories to strangers in a fucking video game?

Holy shit you are insecure

Tristana!

The same reason why people feel the need to try and be flamboyant as fuck on lolg
and social media

Whenever I'm playing ranked and someone says anything that isn't strictly to do with the current game I instantly dodge

Only if you pretend to keep breathing.

how have your 4th gone so far america anons? Just ate some steak and baby back ribs, grilled to perfection, mildly buzzed from stella artois

I haven't played since the Tank rework what have I missed /lolg/?

This is about it.

Convince me to reinstall League

Nah

fish tits

Yup. I'm ugly as fuck, 20 years old and no girl has ever expressed any interest in me at all. I've never even held hands with a girl in my entire life. I only know what its like to cuddle a skinny girl when I hugged my anorexic cousin a few months ago

Unironically gained about 6 pounds after eating

Tanks are absolute dogshit and Bruisers are king.

Jinx poolparty when??

How does it feel to be so wrong?

>tfw no boxes

all those are F2P too ;_;

What do I build on Nunu?

I want Sejuani to sit on my face

>jewboy rito keeps only giving me 2 key shards a week which will eventually leave me with a deficit of 1 key per month, assuming i acquire all free chests per month (4)

>jungle
tank
>support
ap

How does Tenacity stack?

does new W mean merc treads and the Tenacity mastery are useless on him now? Or can I combine the new W with Mercs and Iron Elixer to get Irelia passive

it is a good day to die

Key droprates should actually drop off as you get more each month. It resets every 30 days

>honored every game since the system came out
>even got 3 in one game one time so far
>still nothing
I've been a good boy ;_; pls gibgib keys

NERD

Reminder that sejuani is canonically very skinny with little muscle mass or fat on any part of her body. Her main skin covers everything in armor and any skins with less armor show that her arms and legs are skinnier than caitlyn's

>Riven main
>Always honored

I don't believe you.

>tfw smurf account got two keys and all I've played is 7-10 minute twisted treeline bot games since the honor changes

>jungle
Tank, of course.

Bit of early AP if you're top for that hilarious snowball damage.

New Azir skins when.

>a cannonically very skinny girl with little muscle mass can swing a mace with one hand while riding a boar

dont think ima believe that one

we ALREADY got warring kingdoms this year, I can understand bitching when we were in the days with only shitty ass galactic but we have fucking WK for the unmasked azir, soldier 76 azir, and karthus azir now

I think their are much bigger priorities than the "nerfed untill further notice" emperor

I only ever flame people if they attack me first. I rarely even use the chat, in general.

What the fuck rito

Is Sona technically obese?

just a third part in this little argument but let's remember that a girl with the same physical attributes lugs around two heavy high powered weapons at the same time. I don't think physical stature limits people in League that much.

Look at her skins. I WISH she was ripped because I love that shit, but Riot doesn't care and just copy-pasted the same body they use on every other female
>traditional skinny as shit
>poro rider skinny as shit
>d&d skinny as shit
>monhan skinny as shit

if you aren't technically obese you aren't technically THICC

The same reason people do the same on an anime posting board

>experimentation from singed
that shit made a human into warwick, I think it can manage a little super strength

yeah but in cannon their is no way thats realistic for a woman with no magical powers to speak of part of a fucking barbarian tribe

Text says "Reduces damage by 60% and grants 60% tenacity for first 0.75 seconds.", it doesn't say anything about us unable to stack it like Irelia does, although it sounds bonkers if we're able to (I mean, just Mercs would put us on high), so I'm inclined to believe it's just 60% and we're better off the armor shitty mastery.
Some PBEfag around to confirm it?

>cant into gp
>roll gp in aram
>carry

explain this

How good is Warwick top? I wanna show off my Grey WW skin.

Its realistic hair colors

Narrow as shit lane with 5 people on it

It's what I default to when my main is banned and it's pretty good. Take dorans ring for mana.

Tenacity from separate sources has always stacked multiplicatively.

>tfw

>Realistic hair color
>Nida has blue hair right below

forget to ban champ
>-10 lp + 30min queue delay

why the fuck is this allowed? how the fuck is that fair when the client doesnt open when its ur turn to ban

Fuck Leblanc you cancerous piece of shit.

That's all

>SG Jinx x SG Lux is top
based

I want Sejuani to ride on my cock while she strangles me until I cum pathetically and black out.

Rawr!

Lulu has put on these clothes specially for you!
do you lewd her or tell her she's ugly and make her sad.

Both

>I think their are much bigger priorities than the "nerfed untill further notice" emperor

Heres the notice:

The miniwork is happening now

Another quality rework, eh.

Yeah, is this recent? Had it happen just the other day. Could've sworn it used to tab me back in, or at least flash.

>Niggas who fucked off instead of wait 5,10 seconds to ban

Deserved it

Bet you are the same kind of fag who stand absentmindedly under your tower early game instead of guarding the bush for your jungler

I can one mid and adc

help me pick

>Xayah vs Draven
>Syndra vs Xerath

i miss old lb too, idk why but i don't enjoy the rework as much as i used to

Xayah and Syndra

draven and xerath

I like you

not on the pbe

theyve talked about the "either same range but no shuffle or shufle only" changes forever and we still dont have jack shit

we are STILL in the untill further notice part untill ANYTHING fucking shows up on the pbe

hell id take whats happening to singed and udyr right now with changes showing up and being pulled right at the end over not seeing ANYTHING happen at all to birdman

Cool. Is it a Titty Hydra rush, or tiamat into tank/trinity then tank?

Isnt banning optional?

>that
>blue
Its black, just not as dark as Kat

Hello /lolg/! I hope you're keeping your wife close to you on this 4th of July. I'm enjoying a dinner of grilled hot dogs and bratwurst while imagining eating it with my dearest Taliyah. I think she would be amazed by the fireworks going off, though maybe she has seen better ones in Ionia. It's hard to compete with magic!

I rush Titanic or Icy Mitten depending on matchup. Definitely pick up a tiamat on first back or two.

Y-you too

You have to select "none"

Guys im having a crisis of faith i know that in the vast majority of my games my team is just holding me back but this game i began to wonder if there was anything i could do to carry the team harder no matter how shitty they were its probably nothing please help me regain my confidence by looking at this screenshot to greentext why my team was the reason we lost :)

she's not skinny at traditional