wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Stormblood Trailer
youtu.be/Acf6lPBNXOU

>DFF NT
youtu.be/bUkhDTVAOko

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

START ACCUMULATING MEME MAGIC

Cloud's the cutest girl so I don't get it?

KURAUDO!

Vayneposter took it all.
That is the cruel irony of it. To achieve his meme dreams, he drained the well dry.

1/11 for everyone.

Between the BE anniversary and the RK fest I am completely out of MP (meme points) right now.
Time to rest.

I really, really, really like this image

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

I wish all the anons pulling tonight success, in particular those who have put effort in to saving for this.

1/11 Rufus SSB for everyone.

I should probably save the 10+1 ticket in BE, those don't go away right?

I can feel it
it's coming
UOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
LET'S MOSEY

Ha ha! Time for Cloud's USB!

>every item on the cloud banner is a male relic
welp, that's 50 mythril I won't be spending

Indeed not, but ponder what you'd want to spend it on if not now. It's not a banner pull, but a rare pull. The pool has Orlandeau, Fryevia, Ramza, Rikku, etc. already. It only gets more diluted from here. So what do you want, and what do you need? If you're already set for the future, holding onto it for Ayaka or Veritas of Dark and Flame is probably the best idea.

At least it isn't a dupe. Better luck on Rude/Elena banner one.

Total haul:
Cloud USB x2
Zack CSB
Sephiroth BSB2
Vincent SSB x2
Cid SSB

This is my first Cloud relic ever though

I heard that's really good.

Toblerone reporting in for meme magic

>Better luck on Rude/Elena banner one
>5 mythril
What.

Yeah, I'm fine with it. Helps to have a relic already for Cait, but I'll fuck around with how to balance both later. Gonna use a MCIII lode to power level him asap

Shelke/DoC is the next VII event, Turks are like 4 or 5 months away.

>3rd fucking javelin
>zack's chain
Really wanted cloud stuff, but this is fine

Well shit

No dupes but damn, not even a burst

TAKE MY MEME MAGIC! I CANNOT PULL TONIGHT BECAUSE I'M STILL TRYING TO GATHER THE MYTHRIL BUT IN THE MEANTIME, YOU GUYS GO AHEAD AND CAPTURE YOUR DREAMS!!!

I've already blown half of my mythril and still no Cloud USB or BSB and I get this type of pulls
Please pray for me anons

tfw dena probably doctored the banner rates for this banner like they did during FFT

crap, cloud BSB is dupe. Please i can only afford one more pull

>tfw passively pulling in all the bad vibes from the RK pulling to channel into my daily pull in BE tomorrow.
Bless you all now for my rainbow tomorrow.

Nah
here, I did only 4 11x pulls to get that.
Still wish I had Cloud Cycle, but I MIGHT just get to 50 mythril again before the event ends.

Meh.

This is what I have, I mean I would want another Fryevia or to get an Orlandeau or tidus but I was thinking of saving those tickets up for when there are more units further down the road.

Cloud USB is still good with Omega Drive + Record Sphere LM

>WoL, Tilith, Rikku
Endurance level 100 combo.
>Ramza
Will complete the set later for endurance level 200.
>Fryevia
Chainer.
>Olives, Rem
Finishers.
Yeah you're about as set as you can get right now without having alternate flavors of chainers. I would say there's nothing you need, so saving is perfectly fine.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

at least you have a 8* gun-statstick, this happens when you trust in anything VII related

Six dupes after this, but would really like Cloud BSB2.

Well
This is the penultimate draw and just now I managed to draw Cloud's BSB, at least I got one of the two relics
Just one more draw to hope for the USB

>Rem
>Just a finisher
I wish people wouldn't understate her

And with my last 100 mythril, I got:

>3/11, all Rufus SSB
>4/11, another fucking Rufus SSB, two Barret SSB, and Cait Sith BSB

Fate just refuses to give me any relics for Cloud and really any DPS relics for VII, my only VII BSBs are Aeris and now Cait Sith. Healing and support.

That fucking VII Torment CM is probably still impossible for me.

Ah okay, thanks a lot.

don't worry user your waifu is fine, at least your waifu isn't Maxwell or Lightning

Next: RW Eternal Wind or Cloud Cycle and murder that faggotron dragon

She's an impressive finisher with some nice utility but let's not pretend she does anything more. Arise is good no matter who you are and dualcast curaja with very high SPR means in some content you can just leave the healer behind, but her real deal is the dagger boomerang 720% dual wielded modifier after charging up.

>tfw have Eternal Wind
>tfw going to murder that faggotron dragon by RW Cloud USB

RW _my_ Cloud USB

>tfw my two favorite girls are Rikku and Agrias

I got her like a week ago, not really sure exactly what her role is but found out I missed getting her weapon from an event so I didn't try to level her yet. Can she do something else? She seems like a finisher/supporter

Maxwell is really good for chaining with Orlandeau until Agrias 6* comes out.

Got Zack's Chain SB. not sure what to do with it as I don't have a single wind damage unit.

I'm sorry /ffg/, I failed you and I won't be able to set up that Cloud USB RW

She's literally Y'shtola meets CG Fina. Her value isn't just as a damager, but a damager who can shit out utility when things get tough.
Becomes extremely enticing once we enter the "no room for chainers" defensive meta.

Her only downside is her ABYSMAL lack of bulk (sub 4k HP in her BiS).

So I just checked my old rk account i forgot about and i only played for 5 days. I vaguely remember having some touch screen issues. I had some issues today but it seems to have fixed itself.

Do i roll now or wait for ff8 i have 50 mythril. How fast does it take to get 50? I don't even know how much i wasted.

>all those SSB pulls

I will pass and just use the RW. I don't have any cloud relic after all

That's what I mean, she's easily capable of working outside of damage in the right situation and is the best in adapting to a bad situation compared to Luneth and the like.

Generally yes, mainly a finisher with support power. You could still work her with that, but lacking her dagger will strongly limit your MAG potential.

>tfw Rem and Rikku

You don't need to be bis in situations like that though.
Sacrificing a materia slot or two for lesser options like Papa's tm or AG's event materia is perfectly fine.

>Zack's CSB doesn't have the good luck/yeah I'm on fire now voice clips
what the FUCK DeNA

user, season 2 Fina has dualcast Reraise, Arise, Curada, Dispelga and Esunaga, AoE Full Reraise LB that is also a SPR based powerful attack, chaining magic light attack that scales off SPR, Minfilia's counter heal, AoE MP heal and regen, AoE 45% all elements resist, a rigged TMR and idiotically high base stats. Comparing anyone to her is an insult.

>but lacking her dagger will strongly limit your MAG potential.
That's what I was afraid of, I will probably keep her on the back burner for now since I have olive for finishing and I still need to throw cactarus in a bunch of other characters. Thanks for the help

I think all the magic is spent today, but please provide some if possible. Here goes everything

Wanted to get the event out of the way first before getting Cait Sith leveled up, but found tbe 2nd best relics to give to my 2nd best DPS a bit odd

You have good stuff going on with white magic and support, at least. CS's buff would help out physical folks, so your best bet would be to RW Cloud BSB2 (en-wind & DB/HS on command 2) to give it a shot. I couldn't say if USB memes would be better here; it'd be up to what abilities you have on hand and how well they're honed. There's also Alphinaud BSB if you want to give magic a shot.
I suppose everything would also have to boil down to your off-realm relics.

I'd have hoped they at least put them in text box form, but they couldn't even do that much.

rub my benis for good luck

Don't have any magic to give, but good luck anyways user.

Although you could probably use Abel's tnt to kinda mitigate that too.
Won't be as good, but you wouldn't need to waste an accessory or materia slot for dw at least.

Does it even lack the JP voices?

Meant CG sakura, I'm a retard you know.
She's not as good as CG sakura, but it's a similar gimmick.

Want to pull for Cloud's USB or even anything that's not a megaphone, gun, or gun-arm? Heed UGLY's advice here.

yes

>TFW fighting Belias the Gigas and his demons in Tactics

jesus fucking christ!

Tactics is easy.

A BLAZE OF CARNAGE
THE DRAGON'S MIGHT IS GONE
AND ITS EYES AND ITS MAW
AND ITS MEMORIES ARE GONE
you have no idea how much I wanted to post this
Goddamn this thing is retarded

Well, i pulled.

I was trying to tmr farm that up but that is going to take a while, almost done with zidane's tm too but was probably going to put that on fryevia

Other characters can use instruments or guns, thankfully. Gun-arms, not so much.

Wow, that's rather lame. Wonder what will be said about it, if anything at all.

You just stole Cloud USB from someone else on this thread.

i wanna see tyro with some gun arms

KNOCKING ON THE DOOR OF TRUTH
A RED-SCALED WYRM AND GIRL IN BLUE

Is that D300 or just the D250?

Full Throttle my dude.
I've been struggling to get past the final phase for days.
And now I just hit the fucker for 5x70k and then 5x99k and skipped that homosex bullshit.

How unfortunate.

Did JP get the Apocalypse+ Cloud battle a few days later?

fuck you

They're tossing us a couple mythril for some shit tomorrow, right?

I just unlocked Fork Tower in FFV. I heard it's pretty annoying to do, so I'll just get the other Lithographs first.

Why didn't the Dawn Warriors just seal Exdeath into Veeky Forums?

Now either I pull Ultima Blade or autistically hone OD

When will Cloud USB come back again?

>pulling on a reddit banner
lmao
literally advance 2.0

Y-yeah, mr. fox, those grapes sure look sour, d-don't even want them haha

Sephiroth is ugly! UGLY!!

I hate agree with lightningfag but he's right

I'm going all in. 5 draws is all I got. Draw 1

I wasn't even saving for this banner. I guess tommorow I'll do a pity roll to see if I get Sephi's BSB2 because it's literally the one thing I want on it. And Zack's chain I guess.

which is weird because her mother was hot as fuck and vincent was quite a looker too

Bored?

His BSB2 will also come around on the next few VII events, in case there's anything on those banners you have interest in.

>Cait Sith BSB
>Cid shout
Quit while you're ahead user! Think of what else you could use that mythril on.

I'm waiting patiently for the Dirge banner so I might just skip this. I've got no interest in the RW meme so it's tempting.

why would i grab them when dumb cucks will literally pay to bring them to me?

Draw 2!!
That's 2/3 of the things I needed! only Cloud's USB remains...

I have to do it, user. I have to.

DoC event should be 5 weeks from now.
B2 there has Ultima along with Zack goodies.

>"The power of Holy Magic... I think it's time you tasted its might!"
>Not enough MP!

kek