September

have they deleted CI from the game yet

>Howa Raider

Well, there is that Hyaon's Fury.

Is this thread free?

>nothing to play until October

>hyaon's
shitcrow spotted

Well, there was a steam sale. Did you find anything there you wanted? Replay some old rpgs, roll D2 again...

Fuck off retard.

They just renerfed Hyaon's again anyway.

Yugul fight was not fun.

Holy shit.

Eh?

>Run
>Shoot off one skill
>Run
>Run
>Shoot skill
>Balls catch up
>Die
Fucking total garbage. No idea how a melee character is supposed to do that shit.

Just started this game right now can someone point me in the direction of a Marauder build for complete noobs?

im not gonna hold your hand and spoonfeed you how to play a slot machine reskinmade for children unless you can prove youre a qt girl

POE ON XBOX WHEN

When is POE coming out on the PC?

>ywn fondle zana's maps vigiourusly
freedom from contentment is free suffering ?

Why is block allowed to be infinitely better than dodge?

It's not

Good argument.

Is this build good for new players?

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1310323

no

... ok.

They are both %chance to avoid damage
The both require similar levels of gear and passive investment
One requires you use a shield in the clear speed meta which is a massive draw back
One stuns you when you successfully avoid damage

>shield needed for bloq
not really

hc are for tryhards come at me

I agree

>I reply to posts without replying to them because it upsets people

it is how it is

retard

Only aspies are upset by pooegg's no reply meme

does botting work in the beta

>I insult people on the internet without actually addressing them because it upsets them

>Nobody's complaining about the no reply meme
>first post in the new thread is complaining about the reply meme
Retards out, shitcrows are unironically better than you

noreply and the r***** shits it triggers serves as a good casual filter

/POEG/ 2.0 WHEN
I WANT OUT
RESET THIS PLACE PLEASE

Agree with you lad. Enjoy this (you) that the shitters put so much value in

enjoy ur ded game :-)

>dead game dead thread because they were mean to me :((((
quoth the retard

what's a good cast on death build

triggered

Discharge is the classic

Do maps drop in the Harbour Bridge? Boss isn't dropping any for me, and I haven't seen any so far.

I'm new is this viable?

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1310323

It is viable, yes. You will probably prefer Sunder though.

Just play the game first and take nodes you think are good, if you need help link a tree and some nice PoE friends will modify it. Also post your weapon links. Do not follow a build guide without understanding why they take and use what they need. Learn the game first.

Can you link me a guide please? This is my first time.

when is ggg gonna add the remaining 167 genders? im a canadian player and its getting pretty frustating to have only 2

did you just assume PoE's gender? you really think there's only 2 in the game?

anything is viable for a player that knows what they're doing

things aren't viable for players that aren't knowledgeable until they play through the game to get that knowledge

yes, it's (conditionally) viable

>retarded postmillenials cant play a game without a guide that tells you exactly what to do

Give me a few to find something.

>Leap/Slam Barbarian
Ugh.... No.

I would Google "poe beginner guide" but that's way too much work sorry

It's taking me longer than I though to find a good beginner build. Just browse their forums for something cheap that you enjoy.

I just installed, and there's so much God damn information. Coming from Diablo 3 since this game actually gets content. Any good like noob builds? I liked playing Crusader.

>he thinks PoE gets content

you'll hate this game

reddit hordes are upon us

the only horde here is my DICK

not sure that gamefaqs play is restricted to postmillennials

stop asking rudimentary questions that open no dialogue

start playing the game

here's a guide: you will fail, and quickly learn that failure is either a means to improvement for the next obstacle or be a shitter and complain about the wall you can't climb while everybody else vaults over it

This.
Pick any class. Start the game in any league. Read the gems and skills you get. Play what's fun until you can't get any further. Then you should look for a guide on the skill you find fun. Kind of wish I could go back to the early days where my shit builds were fun in normal.

>PoE gets content
>Plays the shittiest DPS in Diablo 3

>More 3D Art
So how long until Soul Mantle?

I just got the game, any advice? Looking to play something when I get burnt out on WoW. I main an ele shaman.

>The build I'm going to use still hasn't been nerfed
I'm not going to say what it is because Bex routinely visits.

About the only build I can think of which isn't getting stronger or weaker in 3.0 is CWDT Berserker.

The Paladin class, whatever he's called. Now learn to read the wiki.

dont use your orbs aside from augment / alteration / transmutation until level 60+. get a quicksilver flask with a +% movement speed modifier (use your alterations/augments for this). go to the wiki and learn some of the vendor recipes.

oh, and prioritize getting boots with a +%movement speed roll. read about item affixes on the wiki, too.

FIX LIGHTNING TENDRILS
FIX SHITTY ES
FIX THE FUCKING BETA
FIX MY DEPRESSION

I PM'd you the fix.

>FREE
>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>Free
>free
>free
>free
>free

What do I do with these shitty uniques? I don't even know if any other builds uses them.

claim your alc shards

Give them to some newbie for FREE and let them think they just got blessed with some op weapons

Throw them in a tab to use them in the 5:1 prophesy

equip them all and fight the current act boss

>3d art for maligaro's lens
literally why?

>Thought I got away with 0 charges
Fuck. Well, surely Cruel Izaro won't fuck me that hard if I abuse my Totem and focus on evading.. right?

only people who were born without brains die to izaro

Nvm, died in the hall before the final fight because of a network hiccup while I was trying to leap slam onto a platform from burning grates.

halfway decent builds can do izaro with any set of buffs

Brightbeak was a mistake. Moving around with any other weapon feels like crawling.

There's one thing i don't understand about hardcore players

why do they play as hardcore in a game that's prone to connection issues, glitches and bugs? Hell, you could have your internet drop or a power surge, or a heart attack and lose control of your character and waste weeks of progress on it due to something that wasn't your fault.

autism/elitism

no one really plays hc, probably like only 1/8 of the league player base is hc

Yea ok then you get a heart attack & die
Not your fault huh

But thats life
And that's why I play hardcore

thats like asking "why do people use seat belts on a road that is prone to drunk drivers, random weather accidents, and terrorist strikes"

>SC Legacy is 17x times populated as HC

Cores merged when

Because leveling a character is easy. Currently ~8 hours and some change gets you to maps. Another day playing on top of that and your build should be ready to go. The only thing lost is gear but farming currency is pretty easy so that's w/e. Plus it motivates you to try a different build.
I don't understand why someone would play SC, do they really find leveling a character hard? Or do they find gearing hard? I understand the normie that works not having much time to play but there are streamers that play SC and I just don't get it.

raiz apparently has never done vinktar's square and it was only in the past month that nugi has even learned doing vanilla atziri

I find no enjoyment in losing a character due to any stupid mistakes i made, or due to imbalances of the game design, or due to unforeseen events that might cost me days of work.

I just started this game, been playing for like 4 hours and im level 12 watimdoingwrongsenpai

git gud
and go faster

stop using basic attack desu