fate-go.cirnopedia.org/craft_essence_profile.php?essence=399

>[Master Mission]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/master_mission_us.php
Do the following quests repeatedly to clear them all while farming materials:
TUE: Duel with the Three Knights - 30AP
WED: Duel with the Four Warriors - 30AP

>[Daily Quest]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread.

>[News]
fate-go.us/news/
Altria is permanent. Nasu agreed, don't bother him about it.
Aniplex US will re-translate some skill names and fix typos sometime in the future.
Aniplex US will "try their best" to import all events from JP but it depends on licensing issues.
Gilgamesh will become available for a limited time SOON™ so stock up on Saint Quartz.
Free 4-star Servant will be given away SOON™ so stock up on EXP.

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/

>[Dropmaps]
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA (embed) (embed) (embed)

>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk (embed) (embed) (embed)

>[US Friend List] (Last Reset: June 26)
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform
View List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo

(embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)

>(embed) (embed) (embed)

Give me your points, take muh waifu

JACK WHEN!?

Should I go for it?

Redpill me on Nasu, what's his endgame?

I love Mash, she's my wife!

How much quartz do I need to buy to convince Nasu to have all female servant artwork replaced by Fatalpulse

I fucking hate the other thread's people and their bullshit ability to actively play the game.

I will do this until someone else makes the next new thread
Think of it as incentive

Alterfag re-roller here. Holy shit this is worse than just rolling for a good first roll. It takes like an hour+ to get through Fuyuki, even just doing the story quests with the unskippable tutorial and animation at the end. Fucking hell.

To go whale hunting

Do it
Make a EMIYA saberface.

do it and post results

Arturia (female) (Saber) (Alter) (embed)

Just spend one ticket. You'll have 5 more. Think of the wonderful 5* you'll get and don't worry about getting another black key.

How can she be so cute and so erotic at the same time

Give me Nobu or i'll shoot.

Where do the apples come from? I sure as hell don't have any.

Do I want C. Star drop rate or Quick Card effectiveness more for my Quick team? Would 25% star drop rate beat 15% Quick Card effectiveness?

Would Jing Ke or Hassan be better for my budget Assassin team? Jing Ke hurts herself with her NP but has the advantage of 3* stats.

>FP CE
no way fag

>Tfw the fp gacha finally gave me a snake
A day to rejoice.

Christmas.

>run the duel with four warriors 4 times
>get only 1 caster piece of 12
God fucking damnit.

Pimping these hos for points

Same, I also want to know

Events and maintenance fuckups.

>Shadow Giles 27 times, 2 caster pieces

Anything that gives claw of chaos in NA now?

All I know is that apparently they used to have constant server outages and all have several hundred golden apples as a result. The psycho minmaxers have them saved, but people who constantly use them are apparently just running out *now*, after years of playing however much.

Boudica is totally bodacious.

My friendship point gain dropped off a cliff in the last day or two. I think people have finally rolled good servants and don't need my Marie Antoinette and cast of decent ascended *3

Germania or the friday daily. Good fucking luck getting it to drop though.

Hassasn is the best budget Assassin. He has good damage, a great NP and you can get his NP leveled up faster and easier.

I prefer C. Star drop rate over quick card effectiveness.When you get more C. Stars, other characters can get them. So being able to feed more C. Stars to someone who hits like a truck is amazing.

Shit, meant to link

My nosedived to nothing in the last 5 days and I get up this morning and had like 3000. I dont know what happened

You actually get a lot just from events. I was down to the low, low number of one hundred around February and I'm back to 180ish even though there haven't been any significant fuckups since then. The trick is hoarding them until events are ending and rely on natural AP as much as possible.

Halloween is the first event with apple rewards.

Incidentally, never use apples as soon as an event starts. The best nodes for drops are always unlocked around the end of an event's storyline.

What future 3*'s are you looking forward to?

>Over 13 Mata Hari
>7 Regends
>3 executioner
>2 Jing Ke
Yet 0 Hassan, how come he is so rare as a 2*?

HOLY SHIT THANK YOU BASED SINGLE ROLLS. FUCK YOU KOTOMINE I DIDN'T GET SPOOKED.

Diamuid. Only to reminisce about the days when Zero was still airing.

He's not. I've gotten 12 Hassasn, 7 Regends, 1 Jing Ke and 0 Sansons.

Rolling for Independence Day!
God Bless All my quartz!
Happy 4th /fgoalter/!

You are celebrating too soon, we will see our faces when you can't reroll anymore.

I wish steam autist wasn't so bad.

Hector.

Does anyone have a account with Saber Alter? rerolling every time while completing Fuyuki is starting to make me insane

How exactly do the whole C star and crit mechanics work? If I have it right, the idea is to use quick to generate stars then on the next turn use buster cards etc, with the more generated stars the more likelyhood any cards I use next turn will deal crits?

>I DIDN'T GET SPOOKED.
Oh, you will
you will

The Gil event is going to see Kotomine key so many people hard.
Can't wait for the 6+ key rolls some people get.

I got a 3* CE.

>Not turning into your Alter form because of the rerolls and then summoning her.
doing it wrong.

I will win in the end when Gil comes around, Shounen. You will forever be spooked.

She's not limited and a 4* dude, so you'll rolled her eventually while rolling for other shit, plus she has a rate up in a few months

Maybe that was me. Probably not, but some idiot with an Altera at level 60+ actually accepted a friends request from my alt account which has basically trash in the support list and I've been using that Altera over the past few days literally every single time I do something.

Probably gave him thousands of FP at this point.

Im not sexy enough to have an alter form tho :^(

Jokes on you, Priest, I'm a filthy waifufag. Now that I have Saber Alter I don't give a FUCK. I'll just pick le smug Red Man as my Archer for free. Gil doesn't mean SHIT to me.

>She's not limited and a 4* dude, so you'll rolled her eventually while rolling for other shit

She's story locked, which might as well be the same as limited since you'll pretty much never roll the story gacha. Ever.

Your right I need a Mind of steel for her
yeah thats true

I don't have Alter in this account, but I will give you a fragment of my luck.
If you use the quartz you will attain Alter.
KF3RTFHTyw[/spoiler
[spoilerClownCrown[/spoiler
Thank me later. Pretty sure I've cleared Fuyuki on this account.

Pretty much. When you get C. Stars your servants will absorb them. How many each servant gets, and how many go to their cards is generally pretty random, but some servants have a higher C. Star absorb rate, meaning they will probably get more stars which means higher crit chances on their attacks.

The ideal is to have one character with high C. Star drop rate (usually an Assassin with a +C. Star item like Be Elegent) and then putting an item to increase C. Star absorb on a character who hits like a truck (someone with strong Burst cards, or a character who you want to quickly charge their NP).

Because she's permahungry for sempai.

UNIVERSE!!!!

Holy shit I fucked up my spoiler tags. kek

Oh so you're saying you don't want big breasted saibuh alter then?

once unlocked they get add to all gachas except the guaranteed ones, plus like I said she has her own rate up banner in a few months

I have an ascended vlad in my all position. Not bad but not great. If I had one of the better 5* servants it would make sense.

For the record, every card type has a base damage modifier. Buster cards have the highest damage modifier, followed by arts cards and then quick cards. Busters have the worst NP gain, Arts have the worst crit star gain.

YOROKOBE SHOUNEN

Th-thanks

Trying to resist the urge to acquire more Black Keys to fill out my roster.

>Now that I have Saber Alter I don't give a FUCK

You naive child. You will see. They will release someone you didn't know you really wanted, and then you will suffer. Everyone thinks like you until they discover the truth; there is no escape.

whos the nun veil girl at the bottom

Is there anyway for EU to play on iphone? I just downloaded an apk and it worked fine on android but friend can't do that.

Or is pc emulation the only way for him?

>in a few months
Oh fuck that. I'd rather just roll now or when gil comes out.

Call your friend a faggot then tell him to make a US itunes account

I got enough to roll 4 times I really really really want Saber Alter and probably won't get shit. But I feel I'm gonna get her eventually should I roll or wait?

I don't really care. It'd be nice but i'm not crazy about her like regular Saber Alter. My next goal is Nero during her rate-up. You'll get me there most likely, you bastard.

Just make a US apple account. Or a Canada account, I guess.

>I wanted to roll snek
>this nigger gets two

One more time!

>Need 2 Rider Pieces to get Jeannu 2nd Ascension

>The fucking Quest is throwing me endless Wavers at the end

>Every single one is dropping a Caster Piece and a Caster Gold Piece

NO NO NO I DONT NEED THIS GIVE ME FUCKING RIDER SHIT I DONT NEED THIS CASTER SHIT

Reminder Fate/Zero is the only series worth reading/watching.

>roll snake
>when she literally chases you back to Chaldea after Orleans

>cu
>pleb

Jesus christ. I'll be serious here and say your lancer slot is better than your all slot

Wooo a gold saber!

Is Marie better fitted to using Imaginary Around or Be Elegant? I have Jeanne/Marie as my typical frontline, so it seems like I could try putting an absorption CE on Jeanne and try this out for myself.

I hope that person is me
>implying I need your shitty supports

Was making a separate general really necessary?

>once unlocked they get add to all gachas except the guaranteed ones

No, no they're not. Story locked Servants are ONLY added to the story gacha, and the only reason to ever roll that shit is when a new Order comes out and you really, really want the rateup servant.

Limited gachas and regular rateups, that is to say what you'll be rolling 9% of the time, have none of the story unlocks unless those servants are specifically part of the rateup. You might roll Saber Alter if she's part of a rateup herself, but nowhere else outside the story gacha.

Sumanai

Well shit, the placebo wasn't strong enough.

Memenai lol!

Have you seen the cesspool of shitposting that is the old general?

I don't know what to do next
Farm for mats to ascend Zhuge + Salter or clear Septem?

Well, the Kaleido is nice.

I rolled Nero outside the story gacha on JP

This is Sadfried. Say something nice to cheer him up.