/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging. Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

On this day in history, 4th of July:
1776 – American Revolution: The United States Declaration of Independence is adopted by the Second Continental Congress.
1778 – American Revolutionary War: American forces under George Clark capture Kaskaskia during the Illinois campaign.
1802 – At West Point, New York, the United States Military Academy opens.
1803 – The Louisiana Purchase is announced to the American people.
1817 – In New York, construction on the Erie Canal begins.
1826 – Thomas Jefferson, third president of the United States, dies the same day as John Adams, second president of the United States, on the fiftieth anniversary of the adoption of the United States Declaration of Independence.
2009 – The Statue of Liberty's crown reopens to the public after eight years of closure due to security concerns following the September 11 attacks.

# News
CK2 DD 19/06
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1030752
EU4 DD 27/06
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1032543/

# Random Country Picker
>randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
>mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

# Where to get these games
>hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
READ THIS FIRST.
>pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.0
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.6.2
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy 0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2]Africa Mod
pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

Old Thread:

rip La Plata.

Ober Ost user, how far east can you actually go? Can I settle Brest, the baltics, the Caucasus?

La Plata

What do you see, /gsg/?

a bloody good time

Currently you can only rename Baltics/Slovenia/Sudetes and exchange your population with Poland, but I guess I could add decisions to dynamicly resettle certain regions

>playing hoi3
>build good army
>good techs
>still lose against shit armies
What am I doing wrong?

So you can't actually genocide?

You can already do that with HPM

Yeah, but I mean it doesn't actually feature in your mod? As in, there's no point?

Damn, I was hoping this was a grossgermaniums mod, where I could completely kill all Poles and get cores on their territory.

I mean, what else would there be to add?Just a button to remove all poles?
N-no, although I suppose you can germanize them

Can you add events for population transfers as the Netherlands? Playing them in HPM and took Artois, but it's all frog/picard, and I want it to be Dutch.

No, lol, I meant events to get cores there and remove Polish cores if the provinces become majority German. As in.
>province is majority German: Yes
>remove core: POL
>add core: GER

I asked in the thread that got deleted but it got deleted. Can you post your inability to colonise, please? Is the button greyed out or something? Honestly never heard of this.

A reindeer with a really small breast and a HUGE ass.
>r&I literally stealing posts from the real thread now

I'll change it then.
Actually, instead I might make some decisions to germanize your puppets in the east, so they can take the decision to rename it themselves, I guess that would be more realistic?
Ah,I see.I suppose I could make some special germanization events to eventually get rid of the poles specifically so you can get aesthetic third reich germanic borders
Didn't really think about adding anything about the Netherlands, and there's essentially only picards and frogs there, maybe I can make a decision to expell the french and eventually dutchfy wallonia/artoi

R8 my genocide.

>destroying an extremely prosperous region
Don't bully the Czechs

I don't know if this is possible, but can you make a system to direct settlers? For example, in my Germany game all my Germans went to Korea, which I wanted as a protectorate, instead of Poland, which I wanted to colonise.

My slovak friend is booing, try harder.

Link to your mod, lad?
Czechs who embraced superior German culture were allowed to live, but the slav nigger ones got the chamber where they belong.

HPM makes you release the non German states. Sadly that includes Ruthenia, Sopron, and Slovakia.

I tried to make a dynamic population-resettlement mod before, and it's impossible thanks to Vicky's limitation
Although what happen in your game was a result of colonial migration;Poland is a state, which is affected by internal migration, while Korea was a colony, affected by colonial migration.
Currently there's only some renaming decisions, I'm working right now to add the extra stuff suggested.You can probably find the version I upload some days ago by searching the archive-site

Finally got the Left bank after trying for years, what should I take in Africa?

Yeah, but can't you add some sort of modifier that makes everybody flock to places you want them to? I genocided Poland down to less than 50k pops but none of my people would move there, surely there has to be some modifier you can use?