>eSports info and Contenders League
over.gg/
gosugamers.net/overwatch
overwatchcontenders.com/

>Previous thread:

>still playing Overwatch

Post big girls.

well what do you play

nth for the /pol/posters are here because their families don't want them at 4th of July anyway

As a lowly console faggot, how should I configure my aim settings?

Lucio!

Jokes on you, my family died on their way here to have dinner a few hours ago.

Right now I'm playing "Valkyrie Profile"

>There will never good quality, badass, awesome, or lewd art of Zarya ever.

>Ill just leave
Please do, this isn't your board.

Yes, I'm sure that's the ruse they intended you to believe so they'd be free of you

darn!

>responding to b8

user, you are smarter than this.

You mean other than the sfm of zarya futabanging D.Va?

Is that Assassin I see?

Have they ever given an official comment on if Pilot D.Va will ever get more emotes?

I want more D.Va love.

Orangekisses does a lot.

that looks terrible.

Doomfist is white, WHITE

>weebgarbage

>complains about weeb games
>posts dead Nintendo man

I need her to draw more Zarya. Probably do a commission some day.

She's the only artist who draws lewd Zarya so you're out of luck there

Mercy is so stupidly forgiving, it blows my mind that anyone could circle jerk about how "hard" it is to play her since you need such AMAZING positioning and awareness.

>Can do her job from behind cover, just poking out for less than half a second to reestablish her beam
>Or just hiding in a random room near the objective waiting to res
>If you manage to catch her out she can dash across the map with basically no cooldown
>Tiny fucking hitbox that gets completely distorted when she dashes
>Nearly instantly starts to regenerate her health if you miss a shot, have to reload, she gets behind someone/something, or gets shielded
>Even with all that, even if she fucks up so hard that you're actually going to kill her she can still panic and press Q, turning invincible/regenerating her health and getting at least SOME value out of her ult despite being a complete drooling retard

It will still be up by the next fight since despite being one of the most powerful/easiest to use ultimates in the game, it's also one of the fastest charging.

Good, Mercy shouldn't be viable at a high level. She is an introductory/girlfriend hero. Easy to play and be effective with and has a low skill ceiling. In a properly balanced game, a character like Mercy would start to fall off extremely hard at higher levels where she should begin to be outclassed by players who can better use high skill-ceiling heroes to their maximum potential.

Mercy is popular and sells skins though, so blizzard wants all the gurl gamers and fags that play her to get GM so they keep playing and giving them shekels.

I like the one where futa Zarya fucks Widowmaker's brains out while she makes an ahegao.

Man. I really want Soldier's ult to be merged. That shit's like a guaranteed two kills because my how strong it is

>implying

>Classic Overwatch team is Tracer, Torbjorn, Reinhardt, Mercy, Jack (All white, 4/5 with blond hair too)
>Talon is Doomfist, Reaper, Sombra, Widow (Black, Blaxican, Latina, White person is blue and brainwashed)

hmmmmmm

Wasn't Overwatch in development for years? Did they Really never notice this, or think other people wouldn't notice?

(thou)

>hack mercy
>hit her with a full clip of sombra's confetti smg
>she has less than a sliver of HP left
>melee her
>by the time the animation finishes, her HP regen has already kicked in and she's healed up enough to survive the melee
>hack wears off and she flies halfway across the map to safety
Why is this hero allowed to exist in this state?

Amélie
>tfw waiting forever next dress up skin

Those all look like shit, and outside of bad lewd art, there isn't even any cool or awesome looking zarya art.

I noticed this but I figure there's been no backlash because Reaper and Sombra are just using Talon for their own needs and Widow had to be brainwashed into joining.

Also Ana and Gabe were part of the original team, Mercy came in later.

Classic overwatch team is a swede, a swiss honey, a german, a britfag and 2 americans. Of course they'd be white. And one of the americans is brown anyway

>Talon is an african, a mexican, an american and a frenchie

the most evil of all countries

>can't kill 200hp Mercy
>blizz plz nerf

Seriously, watch a top500 Mercy. I guarantee you don't play on the same level as Eevee_A or any other T500 Mercy.

Mercy doesn't sell skins; her best one was from halloween. She doesn't have the widely adored cosmetics as others have gotten.

>fly to safety
>implying she won't solo rez for invincibility because dumb roastie cunts are stupid bitches

It's as if Zarya is a badly-designed character who would have looked better with her original lion's mane hair.

Her only good skins are the ones that either cover her head or give her the blonde hair.

Mei!

Is trash

How would he play?

its not going to be a legendary right?
because she got that shitty non bleu skin last time

That's clearly not Zarya.

No one was dying because their Ana was actually healing people

is mercy pure

she is a pure slut

Sombra isn't part of Overwatch.

She devoted her life to helping injured in war zones and advancing medicine since her early teens. She hasn't had time to be a degenerate.

I just hit level 70 should I start competitive now or wait?

I don't want to end up in bronze

tfw no sissy mercy gf(male)

i want that helveti pucci

Sombra isn't part of Talon*

Lolno

Yes, do comp.

Play a different game

E: Throws a spear that pierces through barriers
Shift: Short charge with knockback
R-Click: Holds up shield to protect himself. When Shielding into a Charge the knockback is increased.
Q: AoE where he plants a banner and anyone inside gains Shield and "morale" where Ult charge is increased by .5%.

Painfully unfunny

I want to BREED the bleu.

>>Classic Overwatch team is Tracer, Torbjorn, Reinhardt, Mercy, Jack (All white, 4/5 with blond hair too)
>conveniently forgets Ana and Genji

m8 if she works for talon it's the same damn thing she might be using them for her own goals but she's still killin' people for em

Are they really going to release a hero after fucking up with Sombra and Orisa and creating two bottom tier heroes?

Genji is Blackwatch dumbass, he literally has a Blackwatch skin you Ultra dumbass

>forgets Ana
Alright, 5/6 of the named Overwatch team is white, 4/6 are white and blond, sure showed me

>Fucking up with Sombra
Heck, if you can't play a hero, or don't want to, just don't use it and stop bragging

>but she's still killin' people for em
Which is ridiculous and totally contradicts her entire backstory, but nobody said Overwatch lore was coherent or decent so who knows.

sombra is good though

why is defense matrix able to shoot down energy projectiles

What are some stereotypes main player names

Ex. Reaper: Pain, dread, Kill3r, DarkLuigi, Cummies
Mercy: Perfection, LittleGirl, MissXoXo, Princess, H34L5LUT
Bastion: TF2Guy, Fuck, MowEmDown
Genji: Naruto, Bleach, Goku, SSTrunks, Gr3YF0X, Raiden

>all the different european races just count as "all white"
okay

>Blackwatch wasn't part of Overwatch
By the way faggot, the classic team was Jack, Gabriel, Ana, Torbjorn, Reinhardt, and Liao.

McCree, Mercy, and Genji came after.

How is blackwatch not included in the OG Overwatch team

Are all men from LA fucbois?

every race in africa counts as black

you know how many countries are lumped under Asian?

It will always bother me that gays are reduced to stereotypes like this but it's wrong to point it out.

Because only fuckboys live in LA everybody knows that.

>mandatory australian joke
okay, it caught me

did i lump them together?

>every race in africa counts as black
Northern Africa counts as white though.

Her ultimate is good, the hero itself is complete trash sorry anons.

t. Texas fuckboi

>watch a top500 Mercy. I guarantee you don't play on the same level as Eevee_A or any other T500 Mercy.
>clips DOT twitch DOT tv SLASH FunnyKathishTrianglePartyTime
>clips DOT twitch DOT tv SLASH SweetEagerNostrilDendiFace
>clips DOT twitch DOT tv SLASH HelpfulDiligentPlumUnSane
>clips DOT twitch DOT tv SLASH TastyEncouragingNostrilHumbleLife

Eeveea is one of the few Mercy mains I have the slightest amount of respect for. He actually understands the game very well and uses the excess mental energy he has from not having to do anything mechanically intensive to make callouts/shotcall for the team. He also played the character at that level before she became the ridiculously forgiving crutch hero with broken SR gains that she is today.

The vast majority of Mercy mains in GM are completely fucking braindead and spent hundreds of hours in Diamond, Plat, or even Gold with basically no improvement until they all shot up to GM season 4/5. Every time I get one on my team I know I'm in for a shitty game and getting 2 is basically a guaranteed loss.

I literally played with a Mercy main named Perfection today what the fuck

>Blackwatch wasn't part of Overwatch

No, it wasn't. That's why it's called Blackwatch and why there was a power schism between them, faglord.

>By the way faggot, the classic team was Jack, Gabriel, Ana, Torbjorn, Reinhardt, and Liao.

Liao is dead in the water, and hasn't been confirmed to even exist in the rewritten lore yet. Gabriel is not Overwatch, he's the commander of Blackwatch, which is what he was so fucking salty about. Classic Overwatch was in reference to Overwatch fully established under Jack's command, not the group in the Omnic crisis.

If you're going with Omnic, it's Gabe, Jack, Ana, Torb, Reinhardt.

Post-Blackwatch OW is Jack, Ana, Torb, Mercy, Tracer, Reinhardt

Because Blackwatch was considered the 'seedier' version of Overwatch anyway that did all the spying and murdering shit that wasn't good for OW's public image

And of course, Blackwatch as we know consists of a former yakuza heir, a honestly-he's-probably-part-Mexican cowboy, and definitely-mexican gabe

It's always fun to go into comp and see the enemy team has a Sombra. She's the easiest to kill unless she's dancing on a medkit.

Call 'em a thrower and the whole team starts fighting about it and tilting.

He's making fun of the stereotype, which is all over the place in LA btw

Heck off, Imma Europoor

Blackwatch is the covert ops division of Overwatch, it's not a separate entity, it's an entity within Overwatch

i'd like to see you beat a sombra on anubis desu

except she isnt, watch codey play

It is the negatively portrayed subsection of Overwatch, responsible (somehow) for Overwatch's downfall and destruction. It only has three characters, but none of them are white either. McCree's debateable, but his casual use of Spanish in the comic and the fact he lives in Arizona makes it likely he's mixed with Mexican blood

She does low damage by design, because she goes completely invisible and can teleport. She can take the role of support by hacking all the health packs.

She's fantastic for hacking tanks and EMPs which is the foundation for stopping enemy pushes, and pushing your own team to taking the objective.

She's fantastic with a semi-coordinated team, but garbage for 80% of the players because they refuse to coordinate and play with the team.

Sombra is one of the most useful heroes to have on a team, just because you can't reach the skill floor doesn't mean she's bad

Reminder that if you dont use Cruiser D.va today you are a terrorist

Are you seriously using top 500 players as your benchmark? Yes, a top 500 Mercy has fantastic aim and is engaged and all that. But guess what, most Mercy mains aren't on that level. Most Mercy mains are in fact fucking terrible because they play a hero who requires ZERO mechanical skills or investment. She literally does not even have to move on her own.

And up until the top 500, high level Mercy mains are indistinguishable from low level ones. This isn't like Soldier where you can tell their skill level by their accuracy and awareness and ability to use his kit flexibly. A Bronze Mercy, a Gold Mercy, and a Diamond Mercy all play identically. They stand behind their team holding down one of two beams and press LShift if someone manages to get at them. Literally only dumb fucking Mercy mains think this isn't true. Anyone else with two eyes knows it is.

I can't believe there are people out there who seriously attempt to even defend this hero as requiring skill to play.

She's only trash if you arent on a esports level competitive team. Otherwise she's great.