Suddenly you are put into the mad max universe...

Suddenly you are put into the mad max universe, what car do you take to handle post poclips straya and what do you do to it?

Crown Vic.

I'll be a god among men because the Panther platform was banned in Australia for being too awesome.

J80 Land Cruiser

Bugeye celica gt4

new mad max sucked cause interceptor got like sub 3 minute screentime

70 series landcruiser

vl turbo

Unimog

Ford Falcon XE Ute with a 6 turbo Barra

Because it's Mad Max and has to be retarded and extra Australian. The turbos would have to be routed in some ridiculous manner so that each cylinder provides boost for a different cylinder.

80 series landcruiser

Not only a patrician choice, but also very underrated post. I'd do this, too. Just with a couple of miniguns on it for raider defence.

Kawasaki z900
I'll roll up with a biker gang and we'll probably do better than lone wolf autistic cagers. Eventually we'll integrate into a bigger warband. Where we'll act as outriders, scouts, guides and commandos.

A lowered jeep with no doors and top.

group c vk commodore

already own it.

Check it!

Any Volvo before 1995

i'll be fine

>Bugeye celica gt4
THIS 100%

>Panther platform was banned in Australia f
No it was not banned. It just exceeded the mandatory wheelbase limits that all manufacturer's must abide by.

fpbp

You are autistic

Would've been a Commodore, but now I would take the AWD Kia Stinger TT.

apostrophe s is not plural

>have the most ridiculously large trunk on a modern car seen since the eighties
>put the spare tire on the roof

Anything with a 100% mechanical diesel and off-road capability.

We could start a roving band of armed unimogs.

More room for dead hookers

Unimogs are cool and all, but isn’t the point of cars in mad max supposed to be speed and not getting caught by raiders?

Something similar to pic related but larger with water recyclers and dew catchers and see what elwe there is beyond a violent dust bowl.

We honestly should. Clean the fuck out of the wasteland.

Best taste desu

Nissan Skyline R32

S30

S30 you say?

why would our unimog be close to stock?
They had semi trucks in mad max, I'm sure we could soup up a unimog to be pretty awesome

I actually wanted to post that pic but couldn't find it on this computer, so I figured a rally pic was a good alternate

It's harder for babby cars to fuck with a larger mass.

>faggots in souped up shitboxes with cheap sheet metal welded on starts some shit
>roll over them with glorious german power
>as an added bonus, you can basically go as fast in reverse as you can in forward gears

/thread

>wasting that valuable storage space with a tire when it can just go on the roof and brave the elements like the other 4

shiggy diggy my niggy

LS1 vx commodore coupe with twin turbos ofc

civic

3k civic with a few simple mods

>gt4
It's GT-FOUR, you mug.

>big bumper to hit stuff
>7,000lbs of pushing power
>Reliable and long lasting mechanically injected diesel
>No computers of any sort, emp proof
>Cb radio
>4x4
>Reliable 5 speed
>17mpg mixed
>Can burn diesel, motor oil, heating oil, trans fluid, etc
>Large capacity of fuel
Only downside is that it's really slow

Manta B

>implying anyone has time for shit like this

>light, simple, fuel efficient and ridiculously good off road
Unironically the best choice

Calm down, Vadim. It's horrible.

Just because the suspension won't hold your weight doesn't make it shit for the rest of us Doug

I understand that Russians have some sort of intrinsic nationalistic pride towards Lada, but surely you respect that they are not good cars.

85 Power Ram 1500 short box 318 4x4

>not picking the best 3sgte
Wtf are you new?

R u confused?

Trans Am WS6

>the Panther platform was banned in Australia for being too awesome.
More like for being too shit like every other american car

an rx-7, obviously.

ROTARIES FOR THE ROTARY GOD, APEX SEALS FOR HIS APEX SEALS THRONE

Get on me level yo cucks

I'd probably just stick with the war rig, since it's got a large fuel cell, large cab space with hidden compartment, and a trailer that can be used for defensive situations and a tank for water and shit.

Hell, swap the tanker trailer for a flatbed. Add a reserve fuel tank or water tank, and have a platform for motorcycle and extra arms.

5.0 1986 fox because stralians thankfully can't ruin them.

is that a suburban body kodiak? i didnt know i wanted that till now

the only answer

a couple of OT-64 Skots, with a few mad-maxy looking technicals and buggies aswell as some dirtbikes, a truck chock-full of spare parts and mechanics and 2/3 tanker trucks

rally
EVO

The answer is always miata.

CANYONEROOOOOOOOOO

CANOYONEROOOOOOOOOOOO

But it is a good car
>unibody
>steel so thick rust will never get through
>tough straight 4
>5 speed manual, high/low box

Most ladas are shit, and by that i mean utter shit.

But the Niva is a great offroader, especially for the price. Even more so in a world where you'll have to fix it yourself.

Do as Max did
just pick the right bodystyle

As fast as it can in reverse as it can forward.

This is still extremely slow. Unimogs aren't built for speed, they are basically a tractor with a deck. Why not go with a MAN-Rhinemetall truck like the doof wagon? They we're actually designed for military use and available with engines up to 680hp

>big spare gas can on the side
>advertising to all nearby raiders "LOOK AT ME! I HAVE EXTRA GUZZLING"
Not very smart, Maxine

>rotary
>wanting a car that leaks oil everywhere in a situation where oil is hard to come by
I shiggity diggity doo

Since there's no apocalypse right now, all post-apocalyptic modified cars in existence are PURELY style over substance deals. Otherwise they'd simply look like overland offroaders.

In a post-apocalyptic wasteland, you can compromise on everything except aesthetics. But the MAN would be a great addition to the roving band of unimogs rampaging across the wastelands.

>body of a Plymouth Fury III
>frame of an M37
>chop and extend engine bay to accommodate two 426 Hemi engines mated together akin to the Giga Horse
>supercharge both with massive roots style 8-71 blowers
>put a bigass rake on it with monster truck tires in the back and standard beadlock milspec wheels and tires up front
>afix nitrous system
>become Immortan user for the five miles of gas I've got before it runs dry

It'd be fucking cool, if not practical.

>Kawasaki z900
>Road bike in the desert wastes
Good fuckin luck

>not having a jacked up Econoline
>not having a turbo diesel
>not having a full size 4x4 van with a minigun mounted on a pop out turret that comes out the rear passenger door

>top speed
enjoy being someone's dinner before sundown

TX3 Turbo. You probably want something with a bit better mileage than a 351 Clevaland and can also handle off road

It would turn into some awesome frankenshit with the scarcity of parts

>police in chicago

>Mandatory wheelbase limit

The absolute state of Australia.

Commodore.

The amount of spare parts will be immense.

You will all die in your shitty gas guzzlers, something like pic is the best choice
>reliable, simple, fuel efficient
>fast
>ample storage for supplies
>put plate armor on front, rear, and over engine for protection

>all those water cooled gas guzzler craps
fucking normies

how do i source gasoline? is there some kind of solar car, even if super slow i dont have a source of gasoline.

Idk man, I like old idi's as much as the next guy, but that seems like a pretty dumb idea. Also whoever owns that antenna ridden disaster is dumdum who lusts for attention.

Make biodiesel bruh

daimler ferret or a toyota hilux

Why boner

send her bud

Toyota MR2 AW11

>smol
>quick
>toyota quality