Dodge

The Challenger is the best looking modern muscle car
pic related my challenger

How many times has it broken down so far

none

What other modern muscle car are there?

food on hood for proof

basically none really the camaro and the mustang are just sports cars

Camaro is sports car, the mustang, i still consider a pony car maybe except the boss or other special sub models those are sports car.

Op you have achieved being best/worst looking modern muscle car congratulations. Kinda hard being first or last when your the only one playing

you get a coke can for proof
took off the black headlight covers because no visibly at night

Looks like the local friendly neighborhood drug dealer got a promotion. Good for him, moving up in the world.

What the fuck is with this meme? Chrysler makes great engines.

WRONG

Forgot to ask Op is this the v6 or v8? If its the latter good choice How much HP and torque? I like the car but would never buy one, reason being the post i linked above. Dont scratch the paint with the bottle dude. Black is a bitch.

>didn't even get the SRT8
at least you can say you got a V8, I guess.

Only brand that matters

Nice ford taurus sho. What segment does this car fit in, im a bit more well of than the person who buys the regular model but not enough to buy a luxury gt car

definitely shits on the mustang.

I like it!

its a v8 its 375/400 im planning to add a comp cam which adds 100hp if im correct with a tune

Are you a fucking retard? This is your way of being funny? Guess you have to be a dumbass to buy Chrysler.

Only brand that matters

what the fuck are these memes

I dont own a chrysler.

If your the OP then yes you sure do Cleetus.

>memecenter

fca makes shitty cars, satan

mfw my challenger never broke down

>covering up the headlights
Literally the sexiest part of the car and you've soiled it.

SOILED IT!
SOILED IT!
SOILED IT!

But the demon is a production car. The Exorcist is a special built car. Like Hennessy for example

not really it doesn't look right without the covers

Man...I fucking laughed at this. Fuck you.

I am not op moron.

I have to agree with . Looks like shit with the covers, its your car but its basically ricing your car with that shit on. not to even mention its unsafe as hell.

Fuck off leo

wtf is the difference between sports car, muscle car and pony car?

Is a pony car a car with a horse emblem like Ferrari or Mustang?

They all kinda are kind of the same to me.

>wtf is the difference between sports car, muscle car and pony car?
Honestly, I don't even know anymore. I would say muscle is straight line cars and pony is more suited for the track. But then some people still call the Camaro and Mustang muscle cars so I don't fucking know.

Music car is when every car of this model is handbuilt, with no use of machines (hence the muscle)
Pony car, is when the car is light enough to be pulled by a pony, instead of a horse
Sports car is when the car is even lighter than that and a fit human doing some sports can pull it alone

>Music car

Its so stupid that I won't even excuse myself with autocorrect

Monica.

I’ve never seen the rear ends of the Challenger, so I can’t judge it fully.

I guess Mustangs are too expensive for your trailer park.

Originally, it was pretty simple: pony cars were the Mustang and the cars created to directly compete with it (GM's F-bodies [Camaro/Firebird] and Chrysler's E-bodies [Challenger/Barracuda]). That one should be obvious from the 'pony' part of the term. The actual phrase 'muscle car' didn't start being used until the era was already over- read any old Hot Rod or Road & Track magazine and instead you'll see the GTXs and 442s of the day called supercars or similar terms. These muscle cars ran on the same platform and body as standard family-hauling sedans and wagons, with longer wheelbases, bigger engines and heavier bodies, as opposed to the pony cars which were for the most part on their own specific, smaller platforms (i.e. GM B-body for the midsize muscle cars vs F-body for the pony cars).

In more modern terms, the first part still applies- the pony car segment is the Mustang and the cars that ostensibly compete with it. The platform part isn't as relevant now with how car platforms get passed around like a cheap whore (like GM's Alpha platform which underlies both the newest Camaro and a Cadillac luxury sedan), but the Challenger is arguably the closest to the old muscle cars, given it directly shares its underpinnings with the four-door Charger and Chrysler 300.

*GM A-body, oops- B-body was the full size sedans/wagons, and the C/D bodies were even bigger.

>Trollface
>Memecenter
>Drawn in equals sign with different length lines
Holy shit this is bad kys

Why are americans like this?

Because we like speed on the streets as well.

The last muscle is the g body. The challenger is just a poorman gt.

>2Gayz without an ebay turbo

Even if the engine didn't fall apart, everything else around it will.

>FCA
>reliability

Pick one and only one.

>Even if the engine didn't fall apart, everything else around it will
Good thing I was talking about the engine, you retard.

Veeky Forums what is your opinion on the new Dodge Neon

Look like this piece of shit. So I dont care about it.

jesus christ that thing thicc

i wish us yuropoorans would get the crusader grille too